Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Five Things You Must Do Before Starting Any Business - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Things You Must Do Before Starting Any Business (187 Views)

Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) / Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Things You Must Do Before Starting Any Business by TundeKorede: 10:40am On Aug 23, 2019
Oftentimes, we are beclouded with the excitement that accompanies the thought of venturing into a new business.

We neglect the factors that serve as encumbrance to the success of any business venture. All You Need To Know About Business.

No wonder some people start a business today and close down tomorrow.

Only few businesses out of many businesses that have been established, gain the stability to stay for too long.

Hence, there is a need for every aspiring entrepreneur or businessperson, to know these five basic things they should do before starting any business.

You don’t just start a business because others are doing it. And you don’t venture into a business because it is monetarily rewarding alone.

So, there are a lot of things you should know about that business, before you start it.

Sincerely, there is a lot for you to learn in this article if you carefully peruse through it. Also, apply the lessons therein.

Important Five Things You Must Do Before Starting A New Business

• Find Out If It Is God’s Will
2 Timothy 1:1
[1]Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus,

Basically, the will of God is God’s intention and purpose for your life.

God is the manufacturer of every living soul. And for everything He created, there is a purpose.

Apostle Paul said, he was an apostle by the will of the Lord. Don’t forget, that he was formerly a Judaist. He was a nonentity when he was a Judaist until he met Christ.

Listen, the truth is this; if you venture into any business that is not the will of God for your life. The end result will be absolute frustration.

It is the manufacturer of a product that has the prerogative to talk about the purpose for which a product is manufactured.

More so, foolishness is when you assume that you can be a jack of all trade and be the master of all.

Every human being has a destiny to fulfil. You’re not created to do every business that you know.

Ask For Divine Direction
My friend, ask your creator (God) if the business you want to start is His will for your life.

I’m telling you this because I have seen some people who started business and closed it down afterwards.

When they discovered it was not God’s purpose for their life. You can only make it in a business that is designed for you. No matter the opposition and vicissitudes of life.

However, you can only struggle endlessly and record losses in a business that is not designed for you.

Isaiah 58:11 says;
“And the LORD shall guide thee continually… “

So, rest assured that God will lead you as you pray for God’s direction. He may lead you through vision, dream, an angel, prophecy or through your pastor.

As a Christian, don’t start a business until you have spoken to God about it. And God has spoken to you about it.

Read the full article here and please make your contribution on the post. @ http://www.tundekorede.com/five-things-you-must-do-before-starting-any-business/

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/08/19 / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Yourself Working With A Machine? / Nairalanders I Need Una Advice Oooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.