Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Adebanji Akintoye Emerges 4th Yoruba Race Leader, Defeats Tinubu, PRONACO Kicks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebanji Akintoye Emerges 4th Yoruba Race Leader, Defeats Tinubu, PRONACO Kicks (37074 Views)

Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina / #Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit / Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebanji Akintoye Emerges 4th Yoruba Race Leader, Defeats Tinubu, PRONACO Kicks by PureFace1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
stefanbanach:
The city States of the old oyo empire fought up to 30 wars. They fought themselves throughout the 19th century. Go and read it up and stop disturbing Me.

What if they fought up to 30 war?

That was in the past and no African History is perfect

I wonder what is really giving you headache now
Re: Adebanji Akintoye Emerges 4th Yoruba Race Leader, Defeats Tinubu, PRONACO Kicks by PureFace1(m): 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
stefanbanach:
You're not serious. I will not give you my time anymore.

I'm not serious because I debunked your lies?

You really don't know much about Yoruba history but you think you know it all

The civil war in Yoruba Land really gave the British an edge and a quick victory but Yoruba didn't invite the British

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebanji Akintoye Emerges 4th Yoruba Race Leader, Defeats Tinubu, PRONACO Kicks by ledaman: 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
The only known Yoruba leader is Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu another person he is a counterfeit!
Re: Adebanji Akintoye Emerges 4th Yoruba Race Leader, Defeats Tinubu, PRONACO Kicks by Iamgrey5(m): 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
PureFace1:

I'm not serious because I debunked your lies?

You really don't know much about Yoruba history but you think you know it all

The civil war in Yoruba Land really gave the British an edge and a quick victory but Yoruba didn't invite the British
Please stop explaining to the dounce

Historians even revealed that the British restrained the Oni and Alafin from resolving the issue because they believed it would give them easy access to Yorubaland.

The Europeans also supplied rival groups with ammunitions.

3 Likes

Re: Adebanji Akintoye Emerges 4th Yoruba Race Leader, Defeats Tinubu, PRONACO Kicks by orisa37: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
Yorubas are wise. May all Honour and Glory be to Olodumare fun apapo Oduduwa-The Bond-Covenant of Olodumare.

Akintoye, you deserve it. Olodumare a bukun fun yin o.

2 Likes

Re: Adebanji Akintoye Emerges 4th Yoruba Race Leader, Defeats Tinubu, PRONACO Kicks by tot(f): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
PureFace1:

You know nothing

There was resistance in Lagos for 11 days

Whilst I don't know who is right between the two of you, just wanted to point out that anyone can write or edit anything on Wikipedia, it's not an infallible source.
Re: Adebanji Akintoye Emerges 4th Yoruba Race Leader, Defeats Tinubu, PRONACO Kicks by Chris0017: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
good one

Re: Adebanji Akintoye Emerges 4th Yoruba Race Leader, Defeats Tinubu, PRONACO Kicks by bangbangall: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
Imaging, so without INEC OF INCONCLUSIVE Tinubu can't win an election again unlike before.
Re: Adebanji Akintoye Emerges 4th Yoruba Race Leader, Defeats Tinubu, PRONACO Kicks by jaxxy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ctorch:
Am not interested on who actually won or lose. In an election someone must lose and another must win.

Though Tinubu may have lost because it wasn't conducted by Inec.

But my issue here is why he keeping harping on disintegration( why the country should not be divided) and unity . Why must this unity and non-disintegration of Nigeria be so dear to Yoruba people.

I need an answer, maybe it will change my perception..of all issues.

Thank you

If u cannot sort out ur issues without disintegrating u will inevitably continue to use disintegration as a quick means to solving every challenge and issue u face going forth.

Disintegration is not a crime bt u must exhaust all and every option b4 going down that path.

1 Like

Re: Adebanji Akintoye Emerges 4th Yoruba Race Leader, Defeats Tinubu, PRONACO Kicks by raumdeuter: 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
Mods close this thread

The link the OP posted

https://punchng.com/pronaco-opposes-akintoyes-choice-as-new-yoruba-leader/

Does not have one single reference to Tinubu. This is fake news

1 Like

Re: Adebanji Akintoye Emerges 4th Yoruba Race Leader, Defeats Tinubu, PRONACO Kicks by Housewright: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
Who voted? No sides taken. Just wondering.
Re: Adebanji Akintoye Emerges 4th Yoruba Race Leader, Defeats Tinubu, PRONACO Kicks by lagdmark(m): 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
Auladimeji2:
The funny thing is that the op is an ibo boy
Who conducted the election, where was it conducted, when was it conducted, who counted the vote.Lol
Op,go home and sit your eldest elders in your lineage to tell you what ASIWAJU means
One day you will die ontop of defending Bola Chicago.
Re: Adebanji Akintoye Emerges 4th Yoruba Race Leader, Defeats Tinubu, PRONACO Kicks by TemmyT002(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
So we get leader. I no even know sha
Re: Adebanji Akintoye Emerges 4th Yoruba Race Leader, Defeats Tinubu, PRONACO Kicks by jrusky(m): 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ctorch:
Am not interested on who actually won or lose. In an election someone must lose and another must win.

But my issue here is why he keeping harping on disintegration( why the country should not be divided) and unity . Why must this unity and non-disintegration of Nigeria be so dear to Yoruba people.

Thank you

Pls can you tell us when did Yoruba ever run or conduct refredum and collectively agreed in one voice that Nigeria should not break

Pls if you beluef Nigeria must break is it compulsory others has to buy or accept your idea

Pls can you tell us how can a man suffered to built a house and suddenly one bastard came from no where and said the house must be pull down by force by fire with no geniue reason

Pls is Yoruba as a race a subject to other tribe Didn't they have right to their own decision or opinion Do they ever stop anyone from breaking away from Nigeria

Pls answer with fact,date and proof ok.
Re: Adebanji Akintoye Emerges 4th Yoruba Race Leader, Defeats Tinubu, PRONACO Kicks by luluman: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ctorch:

Thank you
The only answer is for to get a job doing & mind your business. So much problems in the world today because people don't know the difference between what concerns them & what does not.
Re: Adebanji Akintoye Emerges 4th Yoruba Race Leader, Defeats Tinubu, PRONACO Kicks by smartking1: 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
Infopalace International in conjunction with Web Experts invite you to Cryptocurrency/Blockchain Conference Scheduled to hold on Saturday 24th August, 2019, at Shekinah House, 23, Ajao Road, near Time Square Event Center, Off Awolowo way, Ikeja, Lagos. Time: 10am
For detail content of the programme visit
https://www.infopalace.com.ng/invitation-to-cryptocurrency-blockchain-conference-in-lagos/

Re: Adebanji Akintoye Emerges 4th Yoruba Race Leader, Defeats Tinubu, PRONACO Kicks by Meritocracy: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
Who voted them, I'm Yoruba and this group of people don't have any impact on Yoruba race, they are just there claiming money with Yoruba name. How many Yoruba youth had they give scholarship or alleviate his or her poverty, they only surface during election period to deceive politicians.
Re: Adebanji Akintoye Emerges 4th Yoruba Race Leader, Defeats Tinubu, PRONACO Kicks by luluman: 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ctorch:

Thank you
Why not get a job & stop pursuing what does not concern you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TUC Backs Out Of 2-day Warning Strike / Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies / BREAKING: Election Observer Shot Dead In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.