Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures (26372 Views)

Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu / A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures / An Overview Of Dangote Refinery Plant In Lagos - Video And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by frankmoney(m): 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
Each state should generate thier own power and forget this national grid issue

1 Like

Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by Eneone012: 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
cybertron88:
Nice one digital governor. The light in my area has been constant for a week now. Thanks to the power plant which we were recently connected to.

Where do you reside pls?

1 Like

Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by luluosas(m): 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Please, visit the nearest orphanage home and put smile on their faces. Then, send me 5k. God bless you
Investmentfreak:
FTC finally
Please what can I do with 100k Naira, it seems useless in my account... quote me I am waiting
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by Barrywest(m): 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Studying engineering in any Nigeria higher institutions remains one of the biggest scam to date. You are drilled on engineering principles long outdated, retired, and used only for reference purposes. You go through rigorous mathematical applications and theories without understanding the implications of mathematical learning. You are defined, crammed, with no knowledge for innovation. Like an orphan, you go into the labor market with only one idea; maintenance.

Richdad
Daddy I have catch you today, now I know how your comment get there,
I was wondering before, how you normally write all those calculated and articulated write-ups in a short time range.
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by adetes: 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
Borrow m
Investmentfreak:
FTC finally
Please what can I do with 100k Naira, it seems useless in my account... quote me I am waiting
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by Criticaltemp: 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
Investmentfreak:
FTC finally
Play bet9ja.. 2 odds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by freemi(m): 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
cybertron88:
Nice one digital governor. The light in my area has been constant for a week now. Thanks to the power plant which we were recently connected to.
chei. Whch area is that pls
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
Investmentfreak:
FTC finally

Stake it on this live match:

Turkey, TFF 1 Lig:
Boluspor vs Adanna Demispor
Ft draw

Let it triple first and I tell you what to do with #300k outside betting to earn u #50k to #80k profit monthly with #250k
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by denjjy(m): 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
Now that 600billion is allocated to the power sector. Every Nigerian should be optimistic, soon power problem will be solved. Nobody can syphoon the fund like they did under baba iyabo tenure. There's now increase in the level of discipline under Mbuhari watch.

2 Likes

Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by freemi(m): 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Play bet9ja.. 2 odds
lols. Yea everton 2x, chelsea 2x, liverpool 2x

1 Like

Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by Investmentfreak: 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
freshaboki:

Stake it on this live match:

Turkey, TFF 1 Lig:
Boluspor vs Adanna Demispor

Let it triple first and I tell you what to do with #300k outside betting to earn u #50k to #80k profit monthly with #250k

The money was 700k before
Betting increased it to 100k
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Thank you
Ft Draw
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by Electdbahdguy(m): 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
angry ;DHahahahahahahgrin
Investmentfreak:

Thank you
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by Rapidpolystyren(m): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Studying engineering in any Nigeria higher institutions remains one of the biggest scam to date. You are drilled on engineering principles long outdated, retired, and used only for reference purposes. You go through rigorous mathematical applications and theories without understanding the implications of mathematical learning. You are defined, crammed, with no knowledge for innovation. Like an orphan, you go into the labor market with only one idea; maintenance.

Engineers and scientists all over the world have driven development, innovations and technological advancements of Nations even in worst situations. In War, destruction, famine, and disease, mankind blessed with science and engineering have developed mechanisms to better the life of people.

Richdad
with the internet now, you can live your dreams in engineering

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by selemempe: 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
sparog:
Each state should try and generate its own power supply mbok cos federal govt is bereft of ideas on how to solve our power problems.

I believe a state like Lagos should not be connected to the national power grid

Good one from Gov Ben
u must 1st have to disconnent lagos from tinubu b4 it can generate her own power

1 Like

Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
Investmentfreak:
FTC finally
Business ideas only

If u can spare me 20k , u go dey get like 5k/month sure returns for 10months.

Quote if u can make I give u full details. NO B SCAM OOO
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by DesChyko: 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
Investmentfreak:
FTC finally
Business ideas only

Buy shares in this power plant nah undecided

1 Like

Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by salford: 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
udemzyudex:
Nice development but if we keep building 23, 53 etc when are we going to get to 10,000 or even 20,000 mw?
grin
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by donprinyo(m): 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
South-south has de potential to surpass Dubai. As a real ibo man i can see their worth.

1 Like

Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by TheLasyBuddha: 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
Truthfully, residents of Calabar could attest to that. We're gradually edging towards stable power supply here.

But the light full o! E fit burn something if care is not taken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by Ravon: 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
Investmentfreak:
FTC finally
Business ideas only

I know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre

https://brandspurng.com/2018/04/07/i-know-20-businesses-you-can-start-with-100k-boda-lanre/
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by hisgrace090: 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
krattoss:
Can they sell electricity to other states?

Selling 23mw to other state?
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by illydeco(m): 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
Power plant, Lol?? Mega generator this useless super highway fraud dy carry decieve people...smh_

1 Like

Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by Eddee(m): 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
kingre.ign:
@ Eddee, Ayade is working grin
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by Youngzedd(m): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
Diesel powered.

So therefore, this is generator.

Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by Youngzedd(m): 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
Eneone012:

Where do you reside pls?

Good question.

All this Ayade bots.
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by Rockyfancino(m): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
Rapidpolystyren:
with the internet now, you can live your dreams in engineering
How much will that cost being a student?
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by sparog(m): 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
selemempe:
u must 1st have to disconnent lagos from tinubu b4 it can generate her own power

Are you saying Tinubu won't want Lagos to progress or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by themanderon: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
sparog:
Each state should try and generate its own power supply mbok cos federal govt is bereft of ideas on how to solve our power problems.

I believe a state like Lagos should not be connected to the national power grid

Good one from Gov Ben

That is the only solution to power supply problem in this country but the greedy northern oligarchs for wicked reasons only known to themselves have frustrated every move of some states generating or ordering such States to channel their power to the national grid.
Nigeria cannot generate the power it needs but has also made it almost impossible for others to the same in order to boost power generation.

1 Like

Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by sparog(m): 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
themanderon:

That is the only solution to power supply problem in this country but the greedy northern oligarchs for wicked reasons only known to themselves have frustrated every move of some states generating or ordering such States to channel their power to the national grid.
Nigeria cannot generate the power it needs but has also made it almost impossible for others to the same in order to boost power generation.

Nawa for dis country ooh

Na only corruption dey easy to do for dis country
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by bigstan11787(m): 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
Investmentfreak:
FTC finally
Business ideas only

Go and play bet9ja..3 sure odd to get 300k in 24 hours[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill / Are more British-born Nigerians moving back to Nigeria ? / Nigeria: The 6th Fastest Growing Economy In The World - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.