Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures (26375 Views)

Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu / A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures / An Overview Of Dangote Refinery Plant In Lagos - Video And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by lincsnuel: 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
kingreign:

There's no head of state in Nigeria anymore. We have Democratically elected governors and president and senators and HoRs.

Atleast you understood my point
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by Happyone07(m): 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
Eyah
Op doesn't knw...

In my area its going to 6months without light
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by drealjosh(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
25MW? We are finished.

We can't even cross 5000MW on the national grid.

Nigeria needs over 20000MW of power supply for Nigeria's economy to function at full 100% capacity.

All these dilapidated power generation projects can't take us anywhere. They are all fixed to blind the citizens from the truth(siphoning public funds).
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by lipstick2(f): 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
offiong187:
Evacuation section of the Cross River State power plant.

Residents of Calabar are already giving testimonies of enjoying improved power supply since Governor Ben Ayade launched the 23MW power plant on Parliamentary road Calabar.

Pls stop writing shit here,where is the light.This is absolutely not true.
Yes there is a powerplant.Does ot supply light to residents...No,its only lighting up the street (Marian Road to be specific)
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by popsy2(m): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
Investmentfreak:
FTC finally
Please what can I do with 100k Naira, it seems useless in my account... quote me I am waiting
Business ideas only

I am interested. We can do business together if you want. I am not promising much but I can guarantee 10k returns per month.

If this sounds manageable enough, you may quote me. I can give you details of what i intend doing with the money if you want.

Thank you.
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by Investmentfreak: 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
popsy2:

I am interested. We can do business together if you want. I am not promising much but I can guarantee 10k returns per month.

If this sounds manageable enough, you may quote me. I can give you details of what i intend doing with the money if you want.

Thank you.

Details
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by Investmentfreak: 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
Budex40:

If u can spare me 20k , u go dey get like 5k/month sure returns for 10months.

Quote if u can make I give u full details. NO B SCAM OOO
Details
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by Chinatown1759: 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
Investmentfreak:
FTC finally
Please what can I do with 100k Naira, it seems useless in my account... quote me I am waiting
Business ideas only

Plant cucumber. Better still give me as a loan we discuss terms and conditions
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by kingreign(m): 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
lincsnuel:

Atleast you understood my point
There's no need making excuses for your mistakes, learn to accept correction.
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by lincsnuel: 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
kingreign:
There's no need making excuses for your mistakes, learn to accept correction.

It's OK
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by tymicjay77: 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Investmentfreak:
FTC finally
Business ideas only
Invest it wisely, start by know what you have Interest in. Forget about business idea, no matter d ideas given if u dnt have interest in it. U will run at loss
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by popsy2(m): 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Details

I am into groceries. My mainstay however are Palm Oil and rice. I want to scale up a bit.

I can supply whatever proofs you may require, in a more private platform of course. Preferably, whatsapp. It will also afford me the opportunity to give you an in-depth explanation of the business and fine tune whatever gray areas that may still exist.

Thank you.
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by TGMISKY(m): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
It may take time but we will get there.
God bless my country
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by silento(m): 11:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
Investmentfreak:
FTC finally
Business ideas only

Download bitpay and open account on paxf.com
Buy bitcoin worth of 100k

And wait for it go up to 13k dollar next two months then sell the bitcoin and make *4 ur 100k
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by TSRC: 7:11am On Aug 24, 2019
The governor should build another one and them another one and then another one.
By the time it gets to 200MW, cross rivers state would be enjoying 24hrs electricity forever.

That is a greater legacy than most Nigerian presidents.
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by phantom24: 8:27am On Aug 24, 2019
Komu1048:
Congrats to my brothers from d yeast
Cross river is in south south not EAST
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by Collins4u1(m): 9:44am On Aug 24, 2019
Dollyak:
23MW?

I'm surprised
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by Preshob(m): 10:13am On Aug 24, 2019
oyi1:
grin
Enjoying which light?
Light situation in Calabar is worse recently

Lies!!!

I'm yet to see any Nigerian city with as much improved power supply as calabar, and trust me, i've been to many.

I find it difficult to relocate from calabar just for this sole reason.
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by Iddfx: 10:47am On Aug 24, 2019
I dont even know who asked them to change our transformer to this ayade grid.now we dont see light again
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by Sogachuks(m): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2019
If power is FG priority what stops all states from actualising this? Lip service Government.
Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by maxlev1: 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Studying engineering in any Nigeria higher institutions remains one of the biggest scam to date. You are drilled on engineering principles long outdated, retired, and used only for reference purposes. You go through rigorous mathematical learning and theories without understanding the implications of mathematical applications. You are defined, crammed, with no knowledge for innovation. Like an orphan, you go into the labor market with only one idea; maintenance.

Engineers and scientists all over the world have driven development, innovations and technological advancements of Nations even in worst situations. In War, destruction, famine, and disease, mankind blessed with science and engineering have developed mechanisms to better the lives of people.

Richdad
True talk. As a mechanical Engineering graduate from a Fed Uni of Technology in Nigeria, I have experienced this in full swing. I am working in an oil servicing company now and I discovered that I was wasting my time in a Nigerian Uni. Do u know I had to train myself on several skills just to be at advantage in the labour market as well as my work place. Employers know that our sch system is rubbish and they don't care abt our degrees most times. Our education is too outdated.

1 Like

Re: Cross River 23MW Power Plant In Pictures by offiong187: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
oyi1:
grin
Enjoying which light?
Light situation in Calabar is worse recently

Am sure your area has transformer issues. Because everyone is testifying about the light

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria: The 6th Fastest Growing Economy In The World - Bloomberg / Are more British-born Nigerians moving back to Nigeria ? / The Richest People In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.