Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? (34514 Views)

Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Terms Of Cost & Reliability? / Glo Data Network Not Switching On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by tafat: 5:35am On Aug 28, 2019
selfdefence:
I think this has a lot to do with location o, generally mtn has the highest coverage, but in certain locations there network is poor or not available at all, and in these places other network providers like airtel, glo and etisalat are dominant so it depends on place, where I stay airtel is very strong even to 4g thats where I enjoy my binge plan unlike when I'm in school and the best network to use is glo.
i totally agree with you, location plays a big role in this,browsing on my tecno device with airtel in my area is so so cool but when i visit my mums office, mtn is the most preferred choice.
Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by sureinfo: 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2019
selfdefence:
I think this has a lot to do with location o, generally mtn has the highest coverage, but in certain locations there network is poor or not available at all, and in these places other network providers like airtel, glo and etisalat are dominant so it depends on place, where I stay airtel is very strong even to 4g thats where I enjoy my binge plan unlike when I'm in school and the best network to use is glo.
no be lie, location has a lot to do with it, i do enjoy that binge pplan too on my tecno spark k7
Re: Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? by Freelancerx: 10:16am On Sep 01, 2019
Yes you are right it is about location if your network is poor and you are using iphone x the internet spend will still be slow
selfdefence:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

. / Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? / Unsubscribe From Mtn Callertunes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.