Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,819 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No (25464 Views)

Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by iammo(m): 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
cool

i like her hustling spirit, but she cant quit because of few jealous fvckers

Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by Joystark(f): 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
The first guy just said the whole truth.

She's in a great position to succeed. She has money, she already has fame...
Making a hit at this point shouldn't be so difficult. She should restrategize. Maybe get a song writer to come up with meaningful lyrics and a new producer, then work with people who are more experienced in the industry.

Davido get frog voice, Davido get frog voice still everybody don dey acknowledge en talent/success through persistence. I don't see why she should quit.
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by phenomenal31(m): 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
how old is she? if not for say her family get money how many album she don drop wey she dey talk of retirement
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by fowlyansh181(m): 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
she should have left that gelato song for Zlatan completely, her shouting ruined it...
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by tomdon(m): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
No talent. Just forcing herself. No passion
While some people are having fun with music and tours, she can afford tours without having to be a wack musician and DJ that she is. Resign and enjoy your father's money in peace.
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by ekitimanalways(m): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
lawman88:
If not because of her family status, this Cuppy suppose to be a house wife in a face-me-I-face-you compound in Ojota area of Lagos, fighting other women because of dick every day.

her music career is moribund...
lipsrsealed
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
dangotesmummy:
The insults is already getting to her

If you let insults from Nigerians get to you you will not achieve anything in this life because no matter what you do they must insult

Na so them insult davido when davido no send,they all adjusted

They insult burnaboy say he dey smoke like chimney,when he no send they adjusted
They insult tiwa savage say she fok boy wey old enough to be her younger brother,she no send,they all adjusted

You read book,they go say kiloka.ako etipoju

YOU no read book,them go say oniranu.see where you ended your life

So just do you and get ready for the insults and envy.its a norm in Nigeria

If I were cuppy,I won't retire because I know it's because of the backlash and criticisms she's getting from online audience.moreover I won't be surprised if she's suffering from depression because she seems to be concerned and bothered about public opinion of her

The people you referenced actually worked to get where they are. Cuppy is just a dilettante. We only know her because of who her father is.
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by Officialgarri: 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
soloehis:
What are u good at? Envy will nver let u see the talent in her
When people like you turn deaf hears to the truth, thinking they are doing you harm, your latter end is usually a disaster.
Always learn to embrace and swallow the truth no matter how hard it hurts
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by dangotesmummy: 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
ornicus:

The people you referenced actually worked to get where they are. Cuppy is just a dilettante. We only know her because of who her father is.
did she choose her father? The major obvious reason for the insults cuppy is getting is PLAIN ENVY
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by babajay109(m): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
The approriate saying should be ``dj cuppy plans to resign'' not retire.
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
dangotesmummy:
did she choose her father? The major obvious reason for the insults cuppy is getting is PLAIN ENVY

Cuppy imho, is just like Paris Hilton. No talent but wanting to be celeb by force. Na the same way Paris Hilton is a ‘Dj’

The only reason anyone knows her is because of her father. How long has she been in the industry? How many hits does she have? Na social media big girl she Dey do.

Let her follow her dad into the board room and stop trying to happen by force.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by dangotesmummy: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
ornicus:

Cuppy imho, is just like Paris Hilton. No talent but wanting to be celeb by force. Na the same way Paris Hilton is a ‘Dj’

The only reason anyone knows her is because of her father. How long has she been in the industry? How many hits does she have? Na social media big girl she Dey do.

but she seems to be having fun with what she does.shebi davido is also from a silver spoon family.why is the hate and envy not as much as davidos own
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by DeHumbleTboy: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
Who know any of her track let me download and listen.
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by jaxxy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nothing good comes easy. U have to pay ur dues. Just like U did 2 become a good Dj, work on Ur vocals, style and unique arrangements. There are dj’s who don’t sing bt have hits based on featuring other artists.

In music people won’t just hype u cos Otedola is ur daddy ure gonna have to work for it. Just look at Davido

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by Glink2018(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
Cuppy or what do you call yourself... If you know what is good for you .... Leave all this music Hussle you are doing as if your papa nah poor man. . .
And face your papa business..

There's enough money in your father's business for you to spend
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by Nigga44: 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
ornicus:

Where was your father when her father was making all that money? undecided

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
lawman88:
If not because of her family status, this Cuppy suppose to be a house wife in a face-me-I-face-you compound in Ojota area of Lagos, fighting other women because of dick every day.

same was said about Goldie before she blew, support women for once. Ha cry
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by Kenturkey048(m): 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
inforesource:
She should exit the industry before she kill herself. And she should also leave the DJ thing. This is not her destiny line. If you want to know why I said this call me.
prophet...prophet ....the seer of destiny...the destiny decider and knower.,I sight your shrine..
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by Ashirioluwa: 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
NGN001:
The Abena Crooner has announced her plans to retire from music citing stress. the art who has been under intense criticism just marked 600k followers on twitter and also conducted a hit poll on her latest collabo with Zlatan which saw votes in her favor with over 64 percent acknowledging the song as hit.

Now she says she is retiring from music after she finishes work on her EP.

Watch Video of her statement
https://001.ng/dj-cuppy-retirement-tweet/

She never been in music before. She only making noice around. She has no music talent

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by fortunechy(m): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
Which music and what song?? She sounds more like APC....Self acclaimed musician
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by naijajobx: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hmmm
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nigga44:
Where was your father when her father was making all that money? undecided

Pissing on your fathers head na tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by sylve11: 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
i like her, honestly. i don't listen to her songs but i like her personality..... cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by francisduru: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
If I say yes will you retire?
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by nextstep(m): 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
I like her hustle, but have to agree she needs to hang up. She dey try but she's not a music maker. Mixing and creating are two different things, and it's rare to be good at both. I listened to a small clip of that new song, and all I could do was cringe... the same with her other songs.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by KanuSE: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nigga44:
How many albums do you have

Foolish question, is he a music artiste?
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by Vulcanheph(m): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
lawman88:

Lol...You won't make Heaven, i swear gringringrin
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by Sonsly041(m): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
Seriously she only feat musician then she will say one or two things that is all��
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by DevilhimseIf: 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

Foolish question, is he a music artiste?
[/s]
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by KanuSE: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
Amakavula:
same was said about Goldie before she blew, support women for once. Ha cry

All the resources are there for Cuppy e.g money, good network, notable guys in the industry, song writers etc but Cuppy is just a lazy richkid.

You probably have to spend time with Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Asa, Niniola & Teni...to understand how much work these beautiful flowers put in. smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by DevilhimseIf: 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

All the resources are there for Cuppy e.g money, good network, notable guys in the industry, song writers etc but Cuppy is just a lazy richkid.

You probably have to spend time with Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Asa, Niniola & Teni...to understand how much work these beautiful flowers put in. smiley
[/s]
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by udemzyudex(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
lawman88:

What happened to your own family status?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Celebrates Christmas With Her Son. Shares Photo / Stephanie Okereke Stuns In New Photoshoot / Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.