Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,524 members, 7,958,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No (25467 Views)

Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by Reelstudio8: 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
Is it advisable for a christian to marry a Muslim ?
Is it advisable for a Muslim to marry a christian?
Join Nelson and her guests in conversation...and air ur opinion on this matter by following this link and also subscribe to our channel ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPQwAcSDJt8
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by inforesource: 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
LoL!! Not about being a prophet seriously, I mean what I say about this lady. I just have this feeling that she is in a wrong environment when it comes to what she should be doing now. If you follow my post about her news, you will trace this to my comment about her. I think it was last week or so she said 80% of Nigerians do not like her. Now she is saying music industry is stressful for her. This all come after my long shout about her career choice. I do not know where she should be, but I am 100% sure that where she is presently is not where she supposed to be. Just help me pass the message to her. Thank you.

Kenturkey048:
prophet...prophet ....the seer of destiny...the destiny decider and knower.,I sight your shrine..

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2019

Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by Kenturkey048(m): 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
inforesource:
LoL!! Not about being a prophet seriously, I mean what I say about this lady. I just have this feeling that she is in a wrong environment when it comes to what she should be doing now. If you follow my post about her news, you will trace this to my comment about her. I think it was last week or so she said 80% of Nigerians do not like her. Now she is saying music industry is stressful for her. This all come after my long shout about her career choice. I do not know where she should be, but I am 100% sure that where she is presently is not where she supposed to be. Just help me pass the message to her. Thank you.

okay...I would....
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by owila4luv(m): 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
Rexnegro:
hahahaha like seriously fans said no ? abeg who are the fans ?
i no know.. my brother, is she retiring or she's reversing her decision to sing wack songs
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
lawman88:
If not because of her family status, this Cuppy suppose to be a house wife in a face-me-I-face-you compound in Ojota area of Lagos, fighting other women because of dick every day.

her music career is moribund...

��������������
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by Onyi22(f): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nigga44:
Where was your father when her father was making all that money? undecided
This answer heavy for mouth
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by ameh99: 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
lawman88:
If not because of her family status, this Cuppy suppose to be a house wife in a face-me-I-face-you compound in Ojota area of Lagos, fighting other women because of dick every day.

her music career is moribund...

Chai! See finishing...

Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by Onyi22(f): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
Reelstudio8:
Is it advisable for a christian to marry a Muslim ?
Is it advisable for a Muslim to marry a christian?
Join Nelson and her guests in conversation...and air ur opinion on this matter by following this link and also subscribe to our channel ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPQwAcSDJt8
It's advisable depending on their level of maturity
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by Onyi22(f): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
owila4luv:
i no know.. my brother, is she retiring or she's reversing her decision to sing wack songs
Even with her wack songs, she is still better than all ur miserable family
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by Rexnegro(m): 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
owila4luv:
all these self hyping wack musicians sef
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by owila4luv(m): 3:17am On Aug 24, 2019
Onyi22:

Even with her wack songs, she is still better than all ur miserable family
a bastard spotted!
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by Onyi22(f): 7:53am On Aug 24, 2019
owila4luv:
a bastard spotted!
E pain d idoit
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by owila4luv(m): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2019
Onyi22:

E pain d idoit
lol, i read your profile an saw how someone called you dirty pig cos of your dp, and you answered nicely, what has her wack music talk got to do with my family? do you know me?
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by Onyi22(f): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2019
owila4luv:
lol, i read your profile an saw how someone called you dirty pig cos of your dp, and you answered nicely, what has her wack music talk got to do with my family? do you know me?
Sharrap there n accepted the truth, she is far better than ur miserable frustrated family
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by owila4luv(m): 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
Onyi22:

Sharrap there n accepted the truth, she is far better than ur miserable frustrated family
that's why i called you a bastard, dirty pig, bitch calling your self an upcoming artiste, a bitch without home trainin, sugar daddy hurstler. even my poo is better than your generation
Re: DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No by owila4luv(m): 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
Onyi22:

gold diggin bitch! but no more gold cos you're too old(lol), ass lickin celebrity worshiper.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Stuns In New Photoshoot / Verydarkman Vs Ihuoma Nneji, Daughter Of ABC Founder: Apologize In 24hrs, Else.. / Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.