Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello (13366 Views)

No Presidential Aspirants Is More Credible And Competent Than Peter Obi / Timi Frank Reveals 'How Oshiomhole Collected $50m From APC Aspirants' / Photo: Every Single 2019 Northern Presidential Aspirants Is An Igbo Wannabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by psucc(m): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kogi guber: Huge number of APC aspirants is due to my efforts - Gov Bello
by Jerrywright Ukwu -

Kogi governor, Alhaji Yahaya Bello, says he has crated a thriving political environment in the state chapter of the APC - The governor said this was evident in the huge number of gubernatorial aspirants in the party - He, however, expressed optimism that he would be victorious at the primaries and the November election Kogi state governor, Alhaji Yahaya Bello, has said the huge number of gubernatorial aspirants under the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state, is a result of his hard-work and creating an enabling environment for politics without bitterness to thrive.

Governor Bello made the comment on Thursday, August 22 during an interview with journalists, shortly after he appeared before the screening committee of the party ahead of next week's primaries. The governor is being challenged by over a dozen contenders who are angling to clinch the party's ticket ahead of the November 16 governorship election in the state. Afe Babalola makes stunning revelation, says DSS not empowered by law to arrest He, however, expressed optimism that he would be victorious at the primaries and the November election. He also welcomed the deluge of aspirants in the party for the election, expressing satisfaction with the process, adding that it was peaceful and devoid of rancour. He called on party supporters to remain steadfast and law-abiding at all times and allow the committee to do its job. Th governor also called on all the aspirants to eschew all forms of bitterness stressed the need for them to work together with whoever emerges victorious in the August 29th party primary. “The APC is a home and the home is very conducive and that is why everyone is jostling to belong here. I call on all the aspirants to support me in my effort to turn around the fortunes of the state,” he concluded.

Meanwhile, state-based Civil Society Organizations in Kogi state have called for early commencement of voter education activities in the state to checkmate a possible low voter turnout ahead of the November 16 governorship election. Imo government won’t flout court orders, says Gov Ihedioha The state CSOs made the call in Lokoja during an assessment exercise organized by YIAGA AFRICA to analyze the political and security situation in the state. While registering their fears of possible low voter turnout for the governorship elections in the state, the CSOs urged INEC to reach out to citizens at various communities with voter education messages ahead of time. \

https://www.legit.ng/1255874-kogi-guber-huge-number-apc-aspirants-due-efforts---gov-bello.html
Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by Olatunji1929: 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
epitome of failure a big disgrace to not too young to rule an embarrassment to APC am waiting for the day bullhari will go and campaign for this failure in kogi

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by buygala(m): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
grin

This guy is just clutching onto straws to salvage his votes for 2nd term cheesy

Even his party APC know they will just dash PDP the Governorship of the State if they field Bello as their Gubernatorial Candidate

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by Cutefergieee: 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
OK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by akilo1: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
Where is sowore?kanu should be held resposible for pushing spwore in jail while he is chilling in UK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by oluwadabira111(m): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
Effort?ok let see how it goes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by kalvoken(m): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
So when is he going to commission the project. "Political thriving environment".

At least, we can now put his now on the book to have commissioned something as a governor.

If buhari is a dunce, Yamaha below is DUNCEST cool

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by Sonoyom(m): 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
APC is simply the largest conglomerate of clowns in the entire universe

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by Jabioro: 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
The differences are obviously cleared when you're speaking through your ass and talking through your mouth.Guess what? Yaha Bello fart..can killed fishes in the ocean

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by WonderManly(m): 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nonsense...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by airminem(f): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
APC puppets

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by revenge001: 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
Alamu1111:
Apc hmmm b like this my mouth

omo e better make you kiss that mouth oooo than spend a week even in jail grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by israelmao(m): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
Bello,kindly submit your brain for psychiatric evaluation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by Alphafeezay(m): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
Your Efforts in sponsoring them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by kestolove95(m): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
If apc want to fail they should give this foolticket

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by WizBLANCE(m): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
Belo why?

Why must our too old to rule leaders use you as an example to prove that youths are not ready yet?

The labour of our Hero's past is now in vain... What a twist to our national anthem.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by jrusky(m): 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
I wish apc can make the mistake of giving this foolish guy the ticket then Good bye to apc in Kogi. This guy annoys me like mad. I can not imagine a young dude like Bello ciuld be this silly and unproductive.

He has no quality, no leadership ability very poor reasoning and very dumb dude.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by publicsensor: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
Wetin dis man dey smoke?
Height of Delusion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by straighttalk(m): 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
Easy to beat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by micfoley: 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
This man is delusional o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by Toscarele: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
this man is in a world of his own, very delusional being

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
psucc:
Kogi guber: Huge number of APC aspirants is due to my efforts - Gov Bello
by Jerrywright Ukwu -

Kogi governor, Alhaji Yahaya Bello, says he has crated a thriving political environment in the state chapter of the APC - The governor said this was evident in the huge number of gubernatorial aspirants in the party - He, however, expressed optimism that he would be victorious at the primaries and the November election Kogi state governor, Alhaji Yahaya Bello, has said the huge number of gubernatorial aspirants under the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state, is a result of his hard-work and creating an enabling environment for politics without bitterness to thrive.

Governor Bello made the comment on Thursday, August 22 during an interview with journalists, shortly after he appeared before the screening committee of the party ahead of next week's primaries. The governor is being challenged by over a dozen contenders who are angling to clinch the party's ticket ahead of the November 16 governorship election in the state. Afe Babalola makes stunning revelation, says DSS not empowered by law to arrest He, however, expressed optimism that he would be victorious at the primaries and the November election. He also welcomed the deluge of aspirants in the party for the election, expressing satisfaction with the process, adding that it was peaceful and devoid of rancour. He called on party supporters to remain steadfast and law-abiding at all times and allow the committee to do its job. Th governor also called on all the aspirants to eschew all forms of bitterness stressed the need for them to work together with whoever emerges victorious in the August 29th party primary. “The APC is a home and the home is very conducive and that is why everyone is jostling to belong here. I call on all the aspirants to support me in my effort to turn around the fortunes of the state,” he concluded.

Meanwhile, state-based Civil Society Organizations in Kogi state have called for early commencement of voter education activities in the state to checkmate a possible low voter turnout ahead of the November 16 governorship election. Imo government won’t flout court orders, says Gov Ihedioha The state CSOs made the call in Lokoja during an assessment exercise organized by YIAGA AFRICA to analyze the political and security situation in the state. While registering their fears of possible low voter turnout for the governorship elections in the state, the CSOs urged INEC to reach out to citizens at various communities with voter education messages ahead of time. \

https://www.legit.ng/1255874-kogi-guber-huge-number-apc-aspirants-due-efforts---gov-bello.html

am not understanding, u made political space to thrive dats y ur colleagues want u out? ......... such an ignoramus.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by Almunjid(m): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
None sense!
Can someone pls help us to invite Bello to Germany for new Yam Festival? grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by money121(m): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by Osobi32(m): 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
This bello guy must be way out of this world, I mean he is totally messed up in reasoning. The guy has completely failed the entire Nigerian youths. This guy needs to be flogged with a very strong koboko.

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Governors., NWC In Crucial Meeting In Abuja / Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC / A Dictator Is Coming To Fix Nigeria - Pastor Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.