Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello (13375 Views)

No Presidential Aspirants Is More Credible And Competent Than Peter Obi / Timi Frank Reveals 'How Oshiomhole Collected $50m From APC Aspirants' / Photo: Every Single 2019 Northern Presidential Aspirants Is An Igbo Wannabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by bestman09(m): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
grin
Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by jassibravo: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
i like this post it is very helpful for us. If anyone here is a student of first year and you are going to find your 11th Class result 2019 then you can check from here.
Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by AdonaiAluminium: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
We hear you, just wait for the primaries first

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services
Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by Glycosunde: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
Imagine the role models of not too young to rule. One is a yeye govern with zero impact on his state while the other is an adult intimacy gadget slapping sinitor. One thing is clear at least buhari has someone he is better than. Nonsense ingredient mtcheeeew
Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by Myhusband(m): 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
effort with the aid of thunder pieces you there

oloriburuku. PDP should just tried to settle with a vibrant candidate, not someone like wada, Dino though
Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by Omonuejegbo(m): 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
On the contrary, it's your non performance that is making every Tom, Harry and Dickinson think can beat you, Mr governor!
Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by ekitimanalways(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
Osobi32:
This bello guy must be way out of this world, I mean he is totally messed up in reasoning. The guy has completely failed the entire Nigerian youths. This guy needs to be flogged with a very strong koboko.
I am miffed to comment about Bello these days. The poor people of Kogi deserve better... My friend's brother who works for the government of Kogi has not received salaries for months now. He is married with 2 kids. Every month my friend always sends some money to his brother so that his kids would not starve to death. Another unfortunate thing is, the wife also works for the same government. They are both top level officers. Double wahala!
Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by mukthar2000(m): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
Olori bu, omo oole yahoo Yahoo boy oniro

Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by naijajobx: 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
Oh
Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by brosiye99(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
We all know Bello gave those aspirants money to contest against him. From what I heard, each aspirant was given over 40million to contest and later support Bello for the primaries.

I expect Kofi people to forget party affiliations and be wise in voting out Bello.
Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by Charly68: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
Osobi32:
This bello guy must be way out of this world, I mean he is totally messed up in reasoning. The guy has completely failed the entire Nigerian youths. This guy needs to be flogged with a very strong koboko.
He just woke up from his dream
Re: Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello by Lawschool: 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kogi people never learn. Yahaya may still win

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now / Ijaw Militants Warn Soyinka & Falana To Keep Off Rivers State / Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.