Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

(Video)No Governor Can Do What I Have Done In Imo State. Rochas To Ihedioha. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (Video)No Governor Can Do What I Have Done In Imo State. Rochas To Ihedioha. (220 Views)

Atiku Pays Condolence Visits To Ihedioha, Uzor Kalu / Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming / Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Video)No Governor Can Do What I Have Done In Imo State. Rochas To Ihedioha. by Chimezirim121: 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
No Governor can do what I have done in imo state. Rochas to Ihedioha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYaFhkyTw14
The former governor of imo state, Senator Rochas Okorocha has responded to the allegations against his past administration. In his response, Rochas claimed that no governor can do projects that run into billions like he did, Rochas went further to state that " If you don't do my system, you will never achieve anything at the end of eight years". Rochas also enjoined the current governor of IMO state Hon Emeka Ihedioha to start with projects in the state.
Re: (Video)No Governor Can Do What I Have Done In Imo State. Rochas To Ihedioha. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
True that! No sane governor will build bridges that are collapsing and road tunnels that fill up at every rainfall.

And before I forget! Build statues for every Tom, Dick and Harry with State funds.
Re: (Video)No Governor Can Do What I Have Done In Imo State. Rochas To Ihedioha. by Cutefergieee: 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
OK
Re: (Video)No Governor Can Do What I Have Done In Imo State. Rochas To Ihedioha. by greatiyk4u(m): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
Not very far from the truth

(1) (Reply)

1.4 Million Children In Lagos Have No Birth Certificate / Buhari Appoints Another NDDC Board Members / Odsg: "Kamomi Aketi" Solution For Portable Water Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.