Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,897 members, 7,866,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

Watch The Moment A Rattle Snake Bit A Teenage Boy Outside His Home (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Watch The Moment A Rattle Snake Bit A Teenage Boy Outside His Home (video) (412 Views)

Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) / Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) / Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Moment A Rattle Snake Bit A Teenage Boy Outside His Home (video) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
A teenage boy got bitten by a rattle snake while stepping outside his home.

In a recent video shows the moment a teenage boy was bitten by a rattle snake outside his home inĀ  Norco, California before it was beheaded by his older sister.

The boy identified as Bryce Russell recounts how the venomous snake bit him after he stepped out onto his front porch barefoot while looking for his car keys on August 18.

"I was going to go dirt bike riding with one of my friends so I was looking for car keys and that's when it gets me," Russell told CBS Los Angeles. "I was texting him and that's when it bit me."

Surveillance footage from the family's home captured the moment Russel leaped into the air after the snake, which was coiled up underneath a chair on the porch, bites him on the foot.

"I mean they're tucked up, but you can see where they pop out when they strike," Russell said of the snake's fangs.

"My face, tongue and lips were kind of tingling, I guess that's an effect of the venom," he said.

"[My foot was] bleeding a decent amount for how small the hole was. I guess the venom kind of messes up your clotting," he added to CBS.

Russell spent two days recovering at the Corona Regional Medical Center after receiving 24 vials of anti-venom.

Watch video >> https://lailasnews.com/watch-the-moment-a-rattle-snake-bit-a-teenage-boy-video/

lalasticlala
seun

Re: Watch The Moment A Rattle Snake Bit A Teenage Boy Outside His Home (video) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
shocked
Re: Watch The Moment A Rattle Snake Bit A Teenage Boy Outside His Home (video) by Emmzy201(m): 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
Lala ooooo
Comman perform your miracle

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman / Pa Okerayi Oladiran Fatai Rests On / 3 Years Old Boy Surprised Mother With His Speech On His Way To School ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.