Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

"Regina Daniels, Your Wig Makes You Look Old" - Female Fan Tells Actress - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Regina Daniels, Your Wig Makes You Look Old" - Female Fan Tells Actress (51852 Views)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / "Beverly Osu Looks Like A Mad Woman": Non-Fan Tells BBA Star (Photos) / "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Regina Daniels, Your Wig Makes You Look Old" - Female Fan Tells Actress by edunaragold(f): 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
Chia I even thought my head is long oo,till I saw this I come dey thank God.

Forget about regina daniel...see that lady in front, na so person mouth suppose be..
Re: "Regina Daniels, Your Wig Makes You Look Old" - Female Fan Tells Actress by geraldamobi(m): 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
The first girl eeeeh...
Nawaooo

Re: "Regina Daniels, Your Wig Makes You Look Old" - Female Fan Tells Actress by chiboy1116: 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
Natoski5:
Forget about regina daniel...see that lady in front, na so person mouth suppose be..

Abef make una no attack me, I no well grin
why are u like this na grin grin
Re: "Regina Daniels, Your Wig Makes You Look Old" - Female Fan Tells Actress by seyoops4u: 10:58am On Sep 07, 2019
can we start developing your Android mobile App for you ?
CaizzyStylez:
On Social media today, a female Instagram user threw insults to Nigerian female actress Regina Daniels.

The female star who took to Instagram earlier on expressed her love for King T as she posted pictures of them both on an occasion.

Tonto Dikeh otherwise called Tontolet or King T is one of the famous Nigerian Actress in the movie industry.

The pictures posted by Regina Daniels shows as Tonto Dikeh gives her a warm welcoming hug as they met.

Daniels who captioned the pictures with “Oooh how I love king T @tontolet” got most of her haters talking.

A female Instagram user replied Regina Daniels post saying

[b]These your wigs are not fine and they don’t fit you…they make u look like an old woman.

Why not make your hair or rather fix weaves using Frontals or even u can even make a real lace wig….

FIRE WHOEVER MAKES YOU THESE YOUR HILARIOUS WIGS, HE/SHE DOES NOT LIKE YOU AT ALL AT ALL…

SEE MORE IMAGES

https://soundgist.com/your-wig-makes-you-look-old-female-comes-at-regina-daniels/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity / Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie At Linda Ikeji's Home [PICS] / Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.