Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt (40673 Views)

Police Arrest 24-year-old Nigerien For Stealing Cables / Video Of A Mad Man Who Climbed High Tension Wire In Ghana. / Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by fruqy(m): 8:02am On Aug 24, 2019
What kind of news is this? Azman flight from Lagos to Port-Harcourt...

Deported to His country... Abeg which country is that?

Update: He's from NIGER.
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by realestniggah: 8:02am On Aug 24, 2019
This article did not say which country he was deported to
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by nabegibeg: 8:02am On Aug 24, 2019
chisomdoris:
Usman Adamu, the Nigerien Man that made headlines after hanging on to the wing of
an Azman aircraft that was preparing to take off from Lagos to Port Harcourt, has been deported to his country.

The Nigerien at the center of the July 19 stowaway incident at the restricted area of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), was found to be mentally imbalanced after he was interrogated, profiled and subjected to psychiatric tests by the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS). Usman was deported by road on Friday August 16, through Lagos.

“Immediately he was arrested at the airport, by
security agencies, he was interrogated and asked series of questions,
and later taken to the psychiatric hospital for a test. It was at the
hospital that it was confirmed that he had a mental challenge.

“But despite that, he was still kept in detention for another round of
questioning, which didn’t produce any meaningful result. So, he was
handed over to us and as the law required, we returned him to his
country" an Immigration source told Sahara Reporters.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/nigerien-man-climbed-plane-take-off-deported-nigerian-govt/
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by omoadeleye(m): 8:02am On Aug 24, 2019
Nigerien man deported by Nigerian government
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by Topmaike007(m): 8:02am On Aug 24, 2019
This is as useless as P in psychology

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by opius: 8:03am On Aug 24, 2019
grin grin grin first time I will hear that Nigeria govt deported anyone. ... lol

3 Likes

Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by LewinskyMon: 8:04am On Aug 24, 2019
sad
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by Wanity(m): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2019
Am confused here someone should help me

Is he from Nigeria
Which is he deported to

Op you confused me
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by iko123: 8:04am On Aug 24, 2019
He is not a Nigerian but Nigerien. He was deported to Niger Republic. Let's learn to read before commenting.

18 Likes

Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by Just2endowed2(m): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2019
Macgyver1:
This man will still return to Nigeria .

It's easy na
. He will enter freely and also get the national identity number. This country na useless country
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by dopedealer(m): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2019
Hexilon:
Nigerian man, deported from Nigeria to Nigeria by Nigerian government

Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by UbongCR7(m): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2019
Wanity:
Am confused here someone should help me

Is he from Nigeria
Which is he deported to

Op you confused me

Nigerien : Someone from Niger republic

5 Likes

Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by Spatta: 8:05am On Aug 24, 2019
Whoever wrote this news is more damaged in brain than the man in question, Deported to where? "aircraft that was preparing to take off from Lagos to Port Harcourt, has been deported to his country". Does it make sense to use the word deported in this case ?
This is what you get when Idiot rules from the very top
Country where the President cannot provide Certificate without fraud. The Bloggers and news men will be from "Oluomo" constituency
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by BrainSanitizer: 8:06am On Aug 24, 2019
franchasng:
Lol, deported from which country to which country abeg, it seems everybody in Nigeria now is mad, from President to Journalists. How TF did you deport someone from his country to his country, are these people alright
Na the same confusion I dey here oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by mezcri(m): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

Please oh. Let me ask this question.
Do moderators read the content of posts before moving them to front page?
I don't seem to read any meaning in this post.
Maybe I'm the one not comprehending it?
Somebody please help me.
Hanging in Lagos. Plane headed to port Harcourt. Arrested and detailed. Taken to psychiatric hospital. Everything seems to be happening within Nigeria.
Then suddenly, immigration and deportation to his country came in.
Is he not a Nigerian?
Or is the Lagos they are talking about in another country?
Please I need help.

There's a difference between Niger (country) and Nigeria (country) don't forget.. they're both referred to as Nigerian and Nigerian

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by wizzywatever: 8:06am On Aug 24, 2019
He was deported from Nigeria to Niger.
There is a difference between ‘Nigerian’ and ‘Nigerien’.

Hexilon:
Nigerian man, deported from Nigeria to Nigeria by Nigerian government

6 Likes

Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by crafteck(m): 8:07am On Aug 24, 2019
franchasng:
Lol, deported from which country to which country abeg, it seems everybody in Nigeria now is mad, from President to Journalists. How TF did you deport someone from his country to his country, are these people alright

Lol.. I tire ooo
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by Mynd44: 8:07am On Aug 24, 2019
Spatta:
Whoever wrote this news is more damaged in brain than the man in question, Deported to where? "aircraft that was preparing to take off from Lagos to Port Harcourt, has been deported to his country". Does it make sense to use the word deported in this case ?
Country where the President cannot provide Certificate without fraud. The Bloggers and news men will be from "Oluomo" constituency

the culprit is a Nigerien. He is a citizen of Republic of Niger so deported is the right word

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:07am On Aug 24, 2019
Homeboiy:
OK no nigerien

he go still remain for kano
Jay123jay6969:
dumb post,

deported to his country?

what country? deported from Nigeria to Nigeria Abi?
obembet:
Am i the only that doesn't understand this news?

Nigerian man deported back to his country from lagos airport. Which country biko
Nigerien He is from Niger Republic.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by Moikiitos: 8:07am On Aug 24, 2019
franchasng:

My guy read the text properly...Niger is not the same as Nigeria undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by dododawa1: 8:07am On Aug 24, 2019
D OP is right, Nigeria can deported IPOB person to his/her country.
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by Prokaryote: 8:07am On Aug 24, 2019
Nna eh! Our Niger brothers doing wonders
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by deltateam: 8:07am On Aug 24, 2019
Like seriously. shocked

This is insane. I have never seen or imagined someone could try this stunt in real life except in movies.

Seems he's tired of living. I hope they counseled him well before deportation?
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by BrainSanitizer: 8:08am On Aug 24, 2019
UbongCR7:

Nigerien : Someone from Niger republic

Oh oh oh oh...

Thank you very much jare.
Confusion been catch me eh.
Abeg make I go wash my face so that I go dey see well well.
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by Hexilon: 8:08am On Aug 24, 2019
wizzywatever:
He was deported from Nigeria to Niger.
There is a difference between ‘Nigerian’ and ‘Nigerien’.

Op, did the needful.. grin grin
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by Femeto: 8:08am On Aug 24, 2019
He would come back. Mumu country instead of them to keep him in prison.
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 24, 2019
Deported back to which Country ?
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by toprealman: 8:08am On Aug 24, 2019
You people tagged him a mad man, so when you "confirmed" he was a mental case, your interrogation did not yield any further result.
But excuse me sir, how will a normal person stationed in the departure unit, or security attached to this operation not spot him before he mounts the plane?
Have you guys really bothered to do a proper investigation?

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by Horiolah(m): 8:09am On Aug 24, 2019
Spatta:

Read bro, READ!!!

12 Likes

Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by brize(m): 8:09am On Aug 24, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

Please oh. Let me ask this question.
Do moderators read the content of posts before moving them to front page?
I don't seem to read any meaning in this post.
Maybe I'm the one not comprehending it?
Somebody please help me.
Hanging in Lagos. Plane headed to port Harcourt. Arrested and detailed. Taken to psychiatric hospital. Everything seems to be happening within Nigeria.
Then suddenly, immigration and deportation to his country came in.
Is he not a Nigerian?
Or is the Lagos they are talking about in another country?
Please I need help.
Not Nigerian but
NigeriEn...... That means he is from the neighbouring country called Niger........

lol, it quite confusing

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by Iykecollins(m): 8:10am On Aug 24, 2019
Nigerien

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by BrainSanitizer: 8:10am On Aug 24, 2019
brize:
Not Nigerian but
NigeriEn...... That means he is from the neighbouring country called Niger........

lol, it quite confusing

Thank you plenty.

Make I go take one glass of water so that I go fit focus well well

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm / 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo / Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.