Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,108 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt (40670 Views)

Police Arrest 24-year-old Nigerien For Stealing Cables / Video Of A Mad Man Who Climbed High Tension Wire In Ghana. / Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by Rosay15(f): 8:10am On Aug 24, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

Please oh. Let me ask this question.
Do moderators read the content of posts before moving them to front page?
I don't seem to read any meaning in this post.
Maybe I'm the one not comprehending it?
Somebody please help me.
Hanging in Lagos. Plane headed to port Harcourt. Arrested and detailed. Taken to psychiatric hospital. Everything seems to be happening within Nigeria.
Then suddenly, immigration and deportation to his country came in.
Is he not a Nigerian?
Or is the Lagos they are talking about in another country?
Please I need help.
.. NL mod are just something else
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by phaphyz05(m): 8:11am On Aug 24, 2019
franchasng:
Lol, deported from which country to which country abeg, it seems everybody in Nigeria now is mad, from President to Journalists. How TF did you deport someone from his country to his country, are these people alright
He is a Nigerien not Nigerian which means he is from Niger

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by peacelife(m): 8:11am On Aug 24, 2019
It seems our youths don't know d difrnt btw Nigerien and Nigerian....

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by armadeo(m): 8:11am On Aug 24, 2019
iko123:
He is not a Nigerian but Nigerien. He was deported to Niger Republic. Let's learn to read before commenting.

I tire for them oh.

All of the guys the guy is from niger republic and was deported home.
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by lade007(m): 8:11am On Aug 24, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

Somebody please help me.
Hanging in Lagos. Plane headed to port Harcourt. Arrested and detailed. Taken to psychiatric hospital. Everything seems to be happening within Nigeria.
Is he not a Nigerian?
Please I need help.

He's from Niger and not Nigeria..... Look at the nationality closely

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by paddyofboss(m): 8:13am On Aug 24, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

Somebody please help me.
Is he not a Nigerian?
Please I need help.
Thought I was the only one
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by collinsmcmorgan(m): 8:13am On Aug 24, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

Somebody please help me.
Is he not a Nigerian?
Please I need help.
Am even surprise too, Lagos don turn to a country. And this Nigerien" spelling too, e tire me oo
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by RTSC2: 8:14am On Aug 24, 2019
Hexilon:
Nigerian man, deported from Nigeria to Nigeria by Nigerian government
He is from Niger republic.
They are called NigeriEns instead of NigeriAns.

NA wa o.
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by BrainSanitizer: 8:14am On Aug 24, 2019
mezcri:

There's a difference between Niger (country) and Nigeria (country) don't forget.. they're both referred to as Nigerian and Nigerian
Thank you.
But the second one na Niger IEN.
Somebody don clear me. I been no see am well well. The thing confuse I swear.
Na this kain thing dey make person kpafuka for exam o.

All the same, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by Spatta: 8:14am On Aug 24, 2019
Horiolah:

Read bro, READ!!!

Thanks. the emphases on Niger was seemingly oblivious in the post.

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by naptu2: 8:14am On Aug 24, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

Somebody please help me.
Is he not a Nigerian?
Please I need help.

A Nigeri[b]en[/b] is a person from Niger Republic. A Nigerian is a person from Nigeria.

The man in question is from Niger Republic.
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 24, 2019
franchasng:
Lol, deported from which country to which country abeg, it seems everybody in Nigeria now is mad, from President to Journalists. How TF did you deport someone from his country to his country, are these people alright

Nigerien not Nigerian
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by mamajj17(f): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2019
Hexilon:
Nigerian man, deported from Nigeria to Nigeria by Nigerian government

Even me dey weak, this Kind English made me think to resit for WASCE grin grin grin l thought l was alone, thanks my dear
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by BrainSanitizer: 8:16am On Aug 24, 2019
lade007:

He's from Niger and not Nigeria..... Look at the nationality closely
Yeah. I see it now. Thanks.
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by sheller(m): 8:16am On Aug 24, 2019
this is a wired news I had ever read on nairaland
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by abc115: 8:17am On Aug 24, 2019
franchasng:
Read very well.. Or if you cannot comprehend,
From Nigeria(Nigerian)

To Niger (Nigerien)
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by sammyscholar(m): 8:19am On Aug 24, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

Somebody please help me.
Is he not a Nigerian?
Please I need help.
You're the one that's not getting it. The man is from Niger republic. And they are called 'Nigerien', not 'Nigerian'. You notice the second to the last letter in the two names - E and A?
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by ecclize: 8:19am On Aug 24, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

Somebody please help me.
Is he not a Nigerian?
Please I need help.
Oga read again... He was reported to Niger not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by descartes400: 8:20am On Aug 24, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

Somebody please help me.
Is he not a Nigerian?
Please I need help.

A citizen of the Republic of Niger is called a Nigerien while that of Nigeria is a Nigerian

Niger Republic is a neighbouring country where the mentally unstable Nigerien was deported to.

You feel me?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by ecclize: 8:21am On Aug 24, 2019
sheller:
this is a wired news I had ever read on nairaland
What makes it weird?
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by BabaIbo: 8:21am On Aug 24, 2019
Jay123jay6969:
dumb post,

deported to his country?

what country? deported from Nigeria to Nigeria Abi?

Nigerien is someone from Niger
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by daddy001: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2019
franchasng:
Niger not Nigeria.
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by sammyscholar(m): 8:25am On Aug 24, 2019
Spatta:
Whoever wrote this news is more damaged in brain than the man in question, Deported to where? "aircraft that was preparing to take off from Lagos to Port Harcourt, has been deported to his country". Does it make sense to use the word deported in this case ?
This is what you get when Idiot rules from the very top
Country where the President cannot provide Certificate without fraud. The Bloggers and news men will be from "Oluomo" constituency
Brother, the news was correct. The man is from Niger Republic and a person from the country is called 'Nigerian, not 'NigeriAn'.
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by educhigo: 8:26am On Aug 24, 2019
this news get as i be ooo,deported him to which country ,from nigeria to nigeria.no wahala very soon we will deported transparent man jubril to sudan where he come from cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by 4gunners(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

Somebody please help me.
Is he not a Nigerian?
Please I need help.
He is from Niger. Okay?
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by destiny322(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

Somebody please help me.
Is he not a Nigerian?
Please I need help.

you dont know warris going on. the plane was heading to port harcourt in BIAFRA, he was detained and sent back to nigeria.... Biafra is here already but they didnt tell us... LOLZ grin grin grin
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by BULLIONVAN4(m): 8:30am On Aug 24, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

Somebody please help me.
Is he not a Nigerian?
Please I need help.
A man from Niger is called a Nigerien while a man from Nigeria is called a Nigeriam therefore the man is from Niger....
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by obembet(f): 8:30am On Aug 24, 2019
Kingzy4pep:
Nigerien He is from Niger Republic.

Thank u ❤
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by Naijaepic: 8:33am On Aug 24, 2019
Yes, it is comprehension problem as you suggested.

Read again at the bolded word

Usman Adamu, the Nigerien Man that made headlines after hanging on to the wing of
an Azman aircraft that was preparing to take off from Lagos to Port Harcourt, has been deported to his country.

BrainSanitizer:

Somebody please help me.
Is he not a Nigerian?
Please I need help.
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by Angelfrost(m): 8:33am On Aug 24, 2019
Interesting... Let the borders be properly managed and secured... This is funny though. grin
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt by BULLIONVAN4(m): 8:33am On Aug 24, 2019
franchasng:
A man from Niger is called a Nigerien while a man from Nigeria is called a Nigerian therefore he is from Niger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo / Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.