Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) (51466 Views)

Bishop Kukah Celebrates 45 Years Of Priesthood, 10 Years As Bishop (Photo) / Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by kayalla(f): 2:45am On Aug 24, 2019
God please protect him from evil people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:57am On Aug 24, 2019
If we are not promoting Arab philosophy, it's Roman, kudos to China for putting both religions in their rightful place; the dustbin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11am On Aug 24, 2019
landmark86:
There is JOY in serving GOD. These what will called KINGDOM ADVERSEMENT.
Now tell me why God won't bless him in future.

When people like him start using JET worldly people will start making noise. Not knowing he had paid the price

Dominion!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Truefaith: 3:16am On Aug 24, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at www.thetruechristianfaith.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by favour32(m): 3:35am On Aug 24, 2019
post=81546693:
Him go still shift some pants Las Las
Some persons never see anything good but only wish bad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 4:18am On Aug 24, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Bro,I hope this is a temporary posting for you?

Improve your self...I have a Rev. Fr. friend who is a Professor.

Am not saying you shouldn't do this but not for long.

Jisie ike, nwannem

What impact has the professor made? I am sure because there are only a handful of Father -Professors that have any name. But this guy is touching the heart of God directly. I am sure God will anoint him much more and give him a bigger, more prosperous helps ministry. When He finally does, jealousy will naturally break out from the likes of those professors. Father Mbaka cones to mind.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by sonnie10: 4:35am On Aug 24, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
you de mind that's the issue with humans no one wants to live legacy.... thanks for this comment... I knew a rev father who was principal of St Patrick college in Calabar an Irish man who spent over 4 decades in Nigeria moulding life... he is still a rev father..the day he came to university of Calabar to speak he kept referring to his students who were professors in unical... that's life everyone have their calling
His name is Father Doudt. SPACO things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 24, 2019
We are still ONE AFRICAN lets unite like brothers and sister

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Nnemuka(f): 5:17am On Aug 24, 2019
You won't find.any Pentecostal church here.oo
once the catholic church manages to bring development here, the tithe preachers will land

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by bonnyhope: 5:18am On Aug 24, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
If we are not promoting Arab philosophy, it's Roman, kudos to China for putting both religions in their rightful place; the dustbin
The same Roman philosophy came to Nigeria to build schools/hospitals for you and abolish many evils.
Some of you just want to talk without knowing what you are saying

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by ArticleBeast: 6:11am On Aug 24, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Jisie ike, nwannem
It is usually temporary...To improve and strengthen their view and faith

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Mayor1996(m): 6:18am On Aug 24, 2019
post=81546693:
mumu�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Damian077: 6:34am On Aug 24, 2019
[quote author=Bunnatex post=81546716]

Please he's a Nigerian... [/qu

We have not removes tribe or state of origin from our system yet but I know we will get there my fellow patriot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 24, 2019
idonhammer:
Because they are not like Nigerian women wey dey see their yansh like American visa,Sex is nothing in all francophone countries and that is why you can hardly hear about rape there.Just like gunea equatorial,I spent two years there and when I came back to Nigeria I didn't touch any woman for 3 months because the kind yansh wey Dem serve me there no dey Nigeria. This is not a joke,if you doubt me go to malabo or come to Sao tome and Principe.

Wow. What difference did you notice btw Their girls and Nigerian girls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Damian077: 6:36am On Aug 24, 2019
Bunnatex:

Please he's a Nigerian...

We have not removes tribe or state of origin from our system yet but I know we will get there my fellow patriot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Damian077: 6:39am On Aug 24, 2019
Venddetta:

It was also your Igbo brothers that were arrested for fraud in US.

Yes and they remain innocent until proven guilty. I am an apostle of hardwork and good work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by DevilhimseIf: 6:49am On Aug 24, 2019
KanuSE:
[s]

Devil himself is the father of lies.

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by vincentus16: 6:50am On Aug 24, 2019
post=81546693:
dey there dey bring curse for urself unknowingly. No be ur mouth again.
Do u know the kind of training they give this people?
The kind of discipline in catholic sch is very high. If u doubt me, if u have kids send them to junior seminary for secondary sch studies when they wanna enter secondary sch. I bet u they will tell u that that place is not easy and u will be proud of them later. I went to junior seminary. Sasco (saint augustine seminary for those that know it). Those pipo were tough on us during those days. If u can survive that place for six years there's no place u cannot survive on this earth.
Then u now talk of entering the senior seminary to become a priest. That one tight pass. U may end up quiting.
What m trying to say is that this pipo give them good training, self control and discipline. Its not all about sex. Theu breed those pipo well oo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by vincentus16: 6:50am On Aug 24, 2019
post=81546693:
dey there dey bring curse for urself unknowingly. No be ur mouth again.
Do u know the kind of training they give this people?
The kind of discipline in catholic sch is very high. If u doubt me, if u have kids send them to junior seminary for secondary sch studies when they wanna enter secondary sch. I bet u they will tell u that that place is not easy and u will be proud of them later. I went to junior seminary. Sasco (saint augustine seminary for those that know it). Those pipo were tough on us during those days. If u can survive that place for six years there's no place u cannot survive on this earth.
Then u now talk of entering the senior seminary to become a priest. That one tight pass. U may end up quiting.
What m trying to say is that this pipo give them good training, self control and discipline. Its not all about sex. They breed those pipo well oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by beresponsible(m): 7:07am On Aug 24, 2019
See as the villagers dey eye their small coins wey priest don collect and wetin dis guy want do with the stone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by beresponsible(m): 7:09am On Aug 24, 2019
See as the villagers dey eye their small coins wey priest don collect and wetin dis Cameroon guy want do with the stone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by oxygen247(m): 7:13am On Aug 24, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Jisie ike, nwannem

My brother there is more to life than financial and academics gain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:13am On Aug 24, 2019
landmark86:
There is JOY in serving GOD. These what will called KINGDOM ADVERSEMENT.
Now tell me why God won't bless him in future.

When people like him start using JET worldly people will start making noise. Not knowing he had paid the price

ADVANCEMENT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:18am On Aug 24, 2019
Yussuf06:
For some reasons i believe catholics way of worship is ideal for christains...so simple n humble..u find them in the most difficult areas to preach in the world...not some of churches that money driven

I love that about the Catholics... the selflessness and dedication to the gospel.

It is their doctrines I have deep problems with... too many symbols...chalices, rosary, graven images... the chants and incantations...confessing to man when you can directly speak to God.

I mean... the Bible has a clear position on some of these things, yet they so wilfully contravene biblical teachings.

It boggles my mind really. I wish they would do away with all of those extraneous practices.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Reference(m): 7:18am On Aug 24, 2019
chelsea1116:
Thats a man doing the job right.. Teach salvation and love and not tithe.

But he is asking for donations. Is there any difference. Why can't he turn water to wine.

It is obvious you are not very bright to the understanding that substance is needed to do the work of the gospel. So whether its is done by taxation within the church aka 'tithe' or grants from without the church, 'donations', it amounts to the same use and purpose which is to build the church, simple.

There are ministries that will do what he is doing without asking for donations because they have evolved a strong system of taxation within their ranks. Most Pentecostal Ministries donot solicit donations from without because they understand the gospel of prosperity in other ways. They build from within.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Cymix: 7:19am On Aug 24, 2019
post=81546693:

na your pant he go shift ashawo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Vivapros(m): 7:20am On Aug 24, 2019
stephenduru:
People of God join me to celebrate this Priest of God, Rev Fr Ezeaka Felix Sunday.

Fr Felix, a priest of God is celebrating 5 years of priesthood. This young priest has continued to live a life of sacrifice and loyalty to God.

He serves the people of God in crisis ridden parts of Cameroon where he pastors very poor rural communities. His parishioners are so poor that Fr Felix has also the duties to provide their basic needs as well as their spiritual needs. Great number of these families feed from his purse while he also has to build the church structure from his friends support in Nigeria.

Kindly join me and pray God to continuously bless his priestly ministry. Also I enjoin you to sow seed of faith in his parish by helping him feed his parishioners and build a better church.

Happy Priestly Anniversary Fr Felix.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/nigerian-priest-wins-hearts-in.html

That's the same with the early missionaries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Antichristus: 7:43am On Aug 24, 2019
zigzagluv:
SPECIAL INFO TO GAME MEN,
ACCORDING TO MY SOURCE FBI AND INTERPOL ARE IN PRESENTLY IN NIGERIA WORKING WITH EFCC , WIRE BOYS AND CFO MEN ,PLEASE EVERYBODY SHOULD BE CAREFUL., INSTALL DEEP FREEZE ON YOUR SYSTEM AND ALWAYS CLEAR YOUR SYM , THEY ARE ON CODED NAME IN FACEBOOK , INSTAGRAM AND ALL FORUM NIGERIA ARE. PLEASE BE CAREFUL .

If you’re not a criminal, you have nothing to worry about. Do you have skeletons in your cupboard?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Empredboy(m): 8:38am On Aug 24, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
you de mind that's the issue with humans no one wants to live legacy.... thanks for this comment... I knew a rev father who was principal of St Patrick college in Calabar an Irish man who spent over 4 decades in Nigeria moulding life... he is still a rev father..the day he came to university of Calabar to speak he kept referring to his students who were professors in unical... that's life everyone have their calling
sure that's Catholic church for you. My parish priest an Irish man too has been in Nigeria since most 50 years building and developing parishes in Badagry Lagos. There is no Catholic person in Badagry who doesn't know him.
Also the former principal of st Gregory college Lagos was there for a long time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Empredboy(m): 8:42am On Aug 24, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

I love that about the Catholics... the selflessness and dedication to the gospel.

It is their doctrines I have deep problems with... too many symbols...chalices, rosary, graven images... the chants and incantations...confessing to man when you can directly speak to God.

I mean... the Bible has a clear position on some of these things, yet they so wilfully contravene biblical teachings.

It boggles my mind really. I wish they would do away with all of those extraneous practices.
you will love the Catholic more if you are open minded in knowing the church. All these you accused the church of has biblical backing. Just relax and be open minded. Try to reason and learn who the church says about her doctrine
Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 8:43am On Aug 24, 2019
Okoroawusa:
[s]Bro,I hope this is a temporary posting for you?

Jisie ike, nwannem[/s]
What do u mean by this should not be for long?
Is this not what they are called to do?
These are the true priests, not that professor rev. Fr that is in the city leaving the big man life. This is what is expected of all rev. Fr.
Why should a rev. Fr be bothered about becoming a professor? Taking d gospel to villages like this without advance means of communication should be their concern, not fighting to become a professor. That is not what they are called to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka / RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry / Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.