Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off,deported By Nigerian Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off,deported By Nigerian Government (1555 Views)

Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos / Nigerian Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari Lands In Serious Trouble / Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off,deported By Nigerian Government by teexlcusive1: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2019

Usman Adamu, the Nigerien Man that made headlines after hanging on to the wing of
an Azman aircraft that was preparing to take off from Lagos to Port Harcourt, has been deported to his country.

The Nigerien at the center of the July 19 stowaway incident at the restricted area of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), was found to be mentally imbalanced after he was interrogated, profiled and subjected to psychiatric tests by the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS). Usman was deported by road on Friday August 16, through Lagos.

Immediately he was arrested at the airport, by
security agencies, he was interrogated and asked series of questions,
and later taken to the psychiatric hospital for a test. It was at the
hospital that it was confirmed that he had a mental challenge.

“But despite that, he was still kept in detention for another round of
questioning, which didn’t produce any meaningful result. So, he was
handed over to us and as the law required, we returned him to his
country” an Immigration source told Sahara Reporters.

https://hotfrom9ja.com/nigerien-man-who-climbed-plane-about-to-take-off-deported-by-nigerian-government/
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off,deported By Nigerian Government by akinade28(f): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
The Nigerien part almost got me confused, before I remembered the country "Niger"
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off,deported By Nigerian Government by donbachi(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
Na d 1st time i hear nigeria deport person since my mama born me.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off,deported By Nigerian Government by ozento: 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
donbachi:
i swear!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off,deported By Nigerian Government by simonlee(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
donbachi:
This your mouth will put you in trouble... i guarantee it! grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off,deported By Nigerian Government by sparog(m): 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
grin grin
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off,deported By Nigerian Government by XANDERBOY85: 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
He’ll be back the very next day!
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off,deported By Nigerian Government by FarahAideed: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
So you mean he was deported without knowing the reason why he was trying to board that plane?
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off,deported By Nigerian Government by starbuck(f): 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
Wasn't he in Nigeria at the time of deportation grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off,deported By Nigerian Government by Amuocha: 11:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
Sai Buhari
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off,deported By Nigerian Government by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 24, 2019
First of, I would like to say "Adamu, bye-bye! Your mad-ass will not be missed" smiley

2. Why did they "deport" him by road? The main reason dude decided to play "James Bond" by hanging onto the wing of a plane was because he wanted to "FLY"! So, heck, the authorities should have as hell obliged him by granting him his life-time wish. Why deport him by road?!

3. I hope they did the right thing by submitting him to the best neuropsychiatric hospital in Niger- that is if they've got any over there[since we are not so big on mental health here in Africa]. I repeat deportation is never enough if dude is not safely locked away in a mad house. Otherwise, he might be trekking by here pretty soon... by road- through Zinder. As usual.

Just punking around here...
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off,deported By Nigerian Government by Nobody: 3:36am On Aug 24, 2019
XANDERBOY85:
He’ll be back the very next day!

You are a "wise man". It's as simple as rolling up his trousers and casually "trekking" through the border. As they always do.
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off,deported By Nigerian Government by tsdarkside(m): 6:11am On Aug 24, 2019
donbachi:

have you forgotin ghana must go drama....??

was that not mass deportation....??
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off,deported By Nigerian Government by tsdarkside(m): 6:13am On Aug 24, 2019
mansakhalifa:

You are a "wise man". It's as simple as rolling up his trousers and casually "trekking" through the border. As they always do.

you cant completly secure borders....

even europe gave up the idea....

extremly expensive....
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off,deported By Nigerian Government by helinues: 6:16am On Aug 24, 2019
Op should have written Niger.

Dont get us confused now
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off,deported By Nigerian Government by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 24, 2019
tsdarkside:

you cant completly secure borders....

even europe gave up the idea....

extremly expensive....

True that. True that.

And the bigger your border, the bigger your monitoring problems. You have a point.
Re: Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off,deported By Nigerian Government by Mynd44: 7:56am On Aug 24, 2019

(1)

Mazi Nnamdi Kanus Broadcast With Ben Tv Fresh / Supreme C. May Remove Buhari, As Odili, Other ‘pdpjustices’,set To Hear Atiku’s. / See The 4 Main Governorship Rivals Of Obaseki in Edo APC (photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.