Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Frodd Opens Up To Mercy And Diane About His Relationship With Esther [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frodd Opens Up To Mercy And Diane About His Relationship With Esther [video] (570 Views)

PHOTOS: Whitemoney, Liquorose, Prince And Diane In Kano / Bbnaija's Mercy, Venita And Diane Thrill Fans With Sexy Red Outfits Ahead Of Val / Video: BBNAIJA Mercy And Diane Kisses Again During House Party Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frodd Opens Up To Mercy And Diane About His Relationship With Esther [video] by 043Nobs2: 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
Frodd and Esther’s relationship have become one of the commonly discussed topics in the house, as it seems to be unbalanced.

While having a conversation with Mercy, Diane and Gedoni, Frodd opened up on his deepest fear concerning his relationship with Esther. When asked what he would do if Esther eventually chooses Nelson, her former best friend in the house who was evicted earlier, he said:

“I’ve done my part, I cannot come and kill myself. I’ve shown my originality in truth, in fact I am having the best moment of my life. If it is unoriginal from her, fine. If it ends up being original, fine. If she leaves this house after everything thing and still picks Nelson ah, that one ehn….”

Check out the video below:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/08/23/bbnaija-i-cannot-come-and-kill-myself-frodd-opens-up-to-mercy-and-diane-about-his-relationship-with-esther-video/

(1) (Reply)

Ed Sheeran Reveals He's Taking A Break From Music To Spend Time With His Wife, C / Instagram Business Blogger Lily AKA Jaggy Set To Support Pure Water Seller / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Are Expecting Baby NO 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.