Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Bbnaija's Mercy, Venita And Diane Thrill Fans With Sexy Red Outfits Ahead Of Val - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Mercy, Venita And Diane Thrill Fans With Sexy Red Outfits Ahead Of Val (5386 Views)

PHOTOS: Whitemoney, Liquorose, Prince And Diane In Kano / Video: BBNAIJA Mercy And Diane Kisses Again During House Party Last Night. / Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija's Mercy, Venita And Diane Thrill Fans With Sexy Red Outfits Ahead Of Val by MsDoris(f): 12:19am On Feb 14, 2020
As the much anticipated Valentine's day approaches, alot of people, celebrities inclusive have taken to social media to give social media users a taste of how the day might look like.

Ex big brother naija housemates, Mercy, Venita and Diane have taken to their respective social media pages to thrill their fans with sexy valentine squad photos in preparation of valentine's day which is tomorrow, 14th of February.

The three reality stars and models stunned in different sexy red outfits looking glamorous they posed graciously for shots.

See more stunning photos here:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/02/bbnaijas-mercy-venita-and-diane-thrill.html

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija's Mercy, Venita And Diane Thrill Fans With Sexy Red Outfits Ahead Of Val by devilmaycry: 12:23am On Feb 14, 2020
Charlie's angel...

grin
Re: Bbnaija's Mercy, Venita And Diane Thrill Fans With Sexy Red Outfits Ahead Of Val by femi4: 5:20am On Feb 14, 2020
Diane...the small girl with biggie boob
Re: Bbnaija's Mercy, Venita And Diane Thrill Fans With Sexy Red Outfits Ahead Of Val by Onyi22(f): 6:42am On Feb 14, 2020
Na Venita fyn pass

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's Mercy, Venita And Diane Thrill Fans With Sexy Red Outfits Ahead Of Val by NobleAngell(f): 6:59am On Feb 14, 2020
Venita always looking beautiful. Who would believe she over 10yrs older than Diane?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's Mercy, Venita And Diane Thrill Fans With Sexy Red Outfits Ahead Of Val by tyson99(m): 7:00am On Feb 14, 2020
Mercy oooo chai she don old like the land of galilee grin

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's Mercy, Venita And Diane Thrill Fans With Sexy Red Outfits Ahead Of Val by candygist: 7:41am On Feb 14, 2020
tyson99:

To old na bad thing ? Abi you know pray to old ni ?
Re: Bbnaija's Mercy, Venita And Diane Thrill Fans With Sexy Red Outfits Ahead Of Val by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:33am On Feb 14, 2020
Mercy na ancient okpo I go like fûck venita sha

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's Mercy, Venita And Diane Thrill Fans With Sexy Red Outfits Ahead Of Val by jendhorlee(m): 9:04am On Feb 14, 2020
venita is bae

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's Mercy, Venita And Diane Thrill Fans With Sexy Red Outfits Ahead Of Val by Sweetpink: 9:35am On Feb 14, 2020
They look like sango maidens gringrin
Re: Bbnaija's Mercy, Venita And Diane Thrill Fans With Sexy Red Outfits Ahead Of Val by Vyolet(f): 9:42am On Feb 14, 2020
tyson99:
I just translated this in yoruba. cheesy
Re: Bbnaija's Mercy, Venita And Diane Thrill Fans With Sexy Red Outfits Ahead Of Val by FRANNN: 10:04am On Feb 14, 2020
tyson99:
Your eyes are deceiving you. Try using glasses undecided
Re: Bbnaija's Mercy, Venita And Diane Thrill Fans With Sexy Red Outfits Ahead Of Val by WorWorBoy: 10:15am On Feb 14, 2020
FRANNN:
Your eyes are deceiving you. Try using glasses undecided
He's right. She's old. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's Mercy, Venita And Diane Thrill Fans With Sexy Red Outfits Ahead Of Val by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:17am On Feb 14, 2020
Big Boobs Matter...Diane
Re: Bbnaija's Mercy, Venita And Diane Thrill Fans With Sexy Red Outfits Ahead Of Val by FRANNN: 11:12am On Feb 14, 2020
WorWorBoy:
He's right. She's old. undecided
Abeg shut up undecided
Re: Bbnaija's Mercy, Venita And Diane Thrill Fans With Sexy Red Outfits Ahead Of Val by WorWorBoy: 11:31am On Feb 14, 2020
FRANNN:
Abeg shut up undecided
come and shut me up dunce.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's Mercy, Venita And Diane Thrill Fans With Sexy Red Outfits Ahead Of Val by Tmb78(m): 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2020
WorWorBoy:
They don't like it when you say it the way it is grin
She even try here,if you watch her on a skit with broad shaggi,it is so evident there.no filter.
Just like we saw on bbn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija's Mercy, Venita And Diane Thrill Fans With Sexy Red Outfits Ahead Of Val by FRANNN: 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Nope. You can continue with your stupidity undecided
Re: Bbnaija's Mercy, Venita And Diane Thrill Fans With Sexy Red Outfits Ahead Of Val by WorWorBoy: 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
FRANNN:
Nope. You can continue with your stupidity undecided
Shut dafvck up you dumb slowpoke. angry

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's Mercy, Venita And Diane Thrill Fans With Sexy Red Outfits Ahead Of Val by FRANNN: 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Shut dafvck up you dumb slowpoke. angry
Mercy is fresher than your present and future. Her level of freshness is something your entire generation can only dream of.

Stay pressed, Nincompoop undecided
Re: Bbnaija's Mercy, Venita And Diane Thrill Fans With Sexy Red Outfits Ahead Of Val by Omeleyi: 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2020
Venita gather for chest o tongue
Re: Bbnaija's Mercy, Venita And Diane Thrill Fans With Sexy Red Outfits Ahead Of Val by makydebbie(f): 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
Diane is easily the most beautiful among the rest.
Re: Bbnaija's Mercy, Venita And Diane Thrill Fans With Sexy Red Outfits Ahead Of Val by WorWorBoy: 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
FRANNN:
Mercy is fresher than your present and future. Her level of freshness is something your entire generation can only dream of.

Stay pressed, Nincompoop undecided
The bleach bleach useless Wh0re can only be fresher than you and your poverty-stricken cursed family.

Do not impose the stupidity of your family on others, we are not the same pig.
Re: Bbnaija's Mercy, Venita And Diane Thrill Fans With Sexy Red Outfits Ahead Of Val by FRANNN: 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2020
WorWorBoy:
The bleach bleach useless Wh0re can only be fresher than you and your poverty-stricken cursed family.

Do not impose the stupidity of your family on others, we are not the same pig.
Hahaha e pain you die! grin

The fact remains that you can never achieve half of what she has achieved, not even in a million years. Hating on her can never better your frustrated life or help your depressed soul. It will only kill you faster 'cos you can't do anything about her greatness wink

Like I said..STAY PRESSED, Loser. cheesy

I'm done with you. You can get lost now undecided
Re: Bbnaija's Mercy, Venita And Diane Thrill Fans With Sexy Red Outfits Ahead Of Val by WorWorBoy: 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
FRANNN:
Hahaha e pain you die! grin

The fact remains that you can never achieve half of what she has achieved, not even in a million years. Hating on her can never better your frustrated life or help your depressed soul. It will only kill you faster 'cos you can't do anything about her greatness wink

Like I said..STAY PRESSED, Loser. cheesy

I'm done with you. You can get lost nowundecided
You keep repeating the same rubbish all over and over again.

Are you normal at all? grin grin

Don't go, come tell me how your fake butt Cubana chief priest sugar Wh0re is great, I want to know.

(1) (Reply)

Comedian XTREME's skits / Throwback Photo:IBB And Late Sani Abacha As Young Soldiers Strolling / Revealed:The Truth Behind The Kissing Of 2face And His Babymama Pero[MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.