Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag (45777 Views)

Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag by iCauseTrouble: 8:17am On Aug 24, 2019
grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag by WildChild00(m): 8:18am On Aug 24, 2019
vertueptime:
D guy resemble taribo west

Morgarittuti grin grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag by 12345baba(m): 8:19am On Aug 24, 2019
Fake shit
Re: Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 24, 2019
I the wait make ABA BOYS comot their for 1500 NAIRA OWN
Re: Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag by Donbosco46: 8:19am On Aug 24, 2019
Praizenews:
Spend wisely zlatan.... U cant b a star forever
Na he you dey give your own advice how him go see your advice go sleep jor Finacal Advicer.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag by Lovelyn451(f): 8:24am On Aug 24, 2019
for him mind...ugly green made in Aba with super glue purse...lmao
Re: Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag by 12inchDickson: 8:26am On Aug 24, 2019
Yahoo boy
Re: Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag by toprealman: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2019
And the guy has a girl that put to bed not too long ago
Re: Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag by kenzysmith: 8:36am On Aug 24, 2019
makewetalk2:
To show you how bad our mentality is, just read the comment:
a) Pant to shift
b)womb go shift
c) get ready to pay back
You can imagine the kind mentality Nigerians have. Isn't it shocking? And this has been normalized. When you take a girl out and buy her food and drink, you expect her to reward you with tohto. As in, what has come over us. So, what is giving again? Do you give to expect back? Isn't that supposed to be an investment?
These same hypocrites who buy into this lifestyle would come out and open their mouth to scream when person papa way day give the babe food since and day train her for school begin fork the babe. dem go say na taboo. But African culture say taboo na man way sleep with woman way e no marry. I swear eh, if those men way live back early 1900 come back to life today dem go use their hand kill themselves again.

So, if one old woman help one young man for life the man suppose service the granny because she help am. This world don finish oh. Sometimes I go day weda no be the same people way grow up in African culture na still be the ones way day scatter am so. See people like Buhari age. All these ones know culture wella pass us oh but na them day spoil the culture. day spoil our kids and ruin our lives. after dem go say make men day do yahoo when na dem start yahoo.

Look up the number of people way die by firing squad when Buhari was president 1983. In that short time this man wanted to finish many people. He was the first man to rupture Nigeria-UK relationship. This old man went to the UK to kidnap Umaru Dikko. Kidnapped the man in the UK and package the man in a consignment. When the UK caught him, they seized Nigerian airline plane they wanted to use to carry out the evil deed. Buhari, instead of apologizing, seized British airplane in Nigeria.

Russia killed someone on British soil and look at the way the UK took the case up. Saudi Arabia killed someone on Turkish soil, look at how the news fly. But, Buhari kidnapped Dikko on foreign soil and planned to torture and kill the man in Nigeria if not that the UK intercepted that plan.

Nigeria would have been a living hell from 1983 onward if not for Babangida. Buhari was worse than Babangida. Nobody could say a word at the time.

Buhari took refinery to Kaduna when Obasanjo appointed him mister of Petroleum. For what really. There is no oil there. He has been a racist and tribal man from inception. A very dangerous man. For all that Obasanjo did for him, look how ungrateful he is. Look how ungrateful he is toward GEJ.
People are fooled by his humility, anti-corruption antics. He is a demorn.
what shall it profit u after typing these long script one like u no get chai

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag by Jaymoney5000(m): 8:39am On Aug 24, 2019
Praizenews:
Spend wisely zlatan.... U cant b a star forever

You weh dey spend wisely where you don reach??

Mumu
Re: Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag by MiaB(f): 8:41am On Aug 24, 2019
kenzysmith:
what shall it profit u after typing these long script one like u no get chai
I just gave him a like

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag by owolabi5: 8:45am On Aug 24, 2019
THIS TEENAGE SENSATION IS IN MONEY

#WORKSMARTPRAYHARD
Re: Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag by Edyice: 8:46am On Aug 24, 2019
Uncle will not invest wisely now

Tomorrow he will come out to ask for help ...
Re: Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag by nairalanduseles: 8:54am On Aug 24, 2019
MiaB:
I just gave him a like

U just be looking for a date lol
Re: Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag by cuvox(m): 9:12am On Aug 24, 2019
Tamasaba:
Zlatan wey dey share flat with naira Marley, Margo and three others?

Liked by EFCC, F.B.I, C.I.A and 3,00,348 others

This got me rolling

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag by MiaB(f): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2019
nairalanduseles:

U just be looking for a date lol
lmao ironical
Re: Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag by kaywhy09(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
Is there any free thing in this world? Her body will pay for the expenses of the dinner and shopping.

Not necessarily her body. If truly she is 'BOLANLE', the deed is done.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag by iphyjones(f): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2019
yea saw both of them yesterday at chaitang restaurant twin waters lekki

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag by kenzysmith: 10:31am On Aug 24, 2019
MiaB:
I just gave him a like
thanks u just save him from depression
Re: Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag by Arckeen: 10:34am On Aug 24, 2019
150k not 750 ogbeni lagata
Re: Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag by Badonasty(m): 10:44am On Aug 24, 2019
Re: Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag by akigbemaru: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2019
makewetalk2:
To show you how bad our mentality is, just read the comment:
a) Pant to shift
b)womb go shift
c) get ready to pay back
You can imagine the kind mentality Nigerians have. Isn't it shocking? And this has been normalized. When you take a girl out and buy her food and drink, you expect her to reward you with tohto. As in, what has come over us. So, what is giving again? Do you give to expect back? Isn't that supposed to be an investment?
These same hypocrites who buy into this lifestyle would come out and open their mouth to scream when person papa way day give the babe food since and day train her for school begin fork the babe. dem go say na taboo. But African culture say taboo na man way sleep with woman way e no marry. I swear eh, if those men way live back early 1900 come back to life today dem go use their hand kill themselves again.

So, if one old woman help one young man for life the man suppose service the granny because she help am. This world don finish oh. Sometimes I go day weda no be the same people way grow up in African culture na still be the ones way day scatter am so. See people like Buhari age. All these ones know culture wella pass us oh but na them day spoil the culture. day spoil our kids and ruin our lives. after dem go say make men day do yahoo when na dem start yahoo.

Look up the number of people way die by firing squad when Buhari was president 1983. In that short time this man wanted to finish many people. He was the first man to rupture Nigeria-UK relationship. This old man went to the UK to kidnap Umaru Dikko. Kidnapped the man in the UK and package the man in a consignment. When the UK caught him, they seized Nigerian airline plane they wanted to use to carry out the evil deed. Buhari, instead of apologizing, seized British airplane in Nigeria.

Russia killed someone on British soil and look at the way the UK took the case up. Saudi Arabia killed someone on Turkish soil, look at how the news fly. But, Buhari kidnapped Dikko on foreign soil and planned to torture and kill the man in Nigeria if not that the UK intercepted that plan.

Nigeria would have been a living hell from 1983 onward if not for Babangida. Buhari was worse than Babangida. Nobody could say a word at the time.

Buhari took refinery to Kaduna when Obasanjo appointed him mister of Petroleum. For what really. There is no oil there. He has been a racist and tribal man from inception. A very dangerous man. For all that Obasanjo did for him, look how ungrateful he is. Look how ungrateful he is toward GEJ.
People are fooled by his humility, anti-corruption antics. He is a demorn.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag by PapaAdanna: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
And this is news worthy?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag by Clinghton: 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2019
Babymama loading.....
Re: Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag by skyfather09(m): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
wetin Zlatan dey sing wey give am this money
Re: Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag by Riscawendy(f): 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
Sorry oo but the bag no even fine �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) / DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men / Tuface Idibia's 9 Year Old First Daughter, Ehi Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.