Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Unless Your Child Is A Psychopath, Your Poor Parenting Skills Are To Blame. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unless Your Child Is A Psychopath, Your Poor Parenting Skills Are To Blame. (160 Views)

It's Easy To Judge Other People's Parenting Skills, Until You Have Your Own Kids / Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign / Unless Your Child Is A Psychopath, Your Poor Parenting Skills Are To Blame. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unless Your Child Is A Psychopath, Your Poor Parenting Skills Are To Blame. by DeRoundTable: 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
Yesterday, I came across a post that was shared by Yanen. A man was appealing to the public to resolve a family situation that involved a sixteen year old girl.

His post read (paraphrased): "She beat up her mother and ran away to live with a 26 year old man. We don't want her to get pregnant."

After reading the post, my first opinion was that no child will run away from a comfortable home to go and live elsewhere. A 16 year old girl is not mentally incapacitated. She is a person with a complex mind. I mean, at 16, our teachers expected us to be able to solve "terrevil" mathematical equations. If we were simpletons, I doubt they would have demanded such an arduous task from us.

Then Sonia informed us that that her mother is a single mother. Well, sorry to hear that, but that's not an excuse to be lacking in your parental role. Perhaps the difficulties associated with single parenthood should make women desist from having children they cannot take care of or raise properly. Even widows are not excused. You know that the country is tough. You know that most times survival prevails over other aspects of your life. Why do you insist on being unprepared, only to start wailing when what was meant to happen, eventually happens?

READ MORE

http://deroundtable.com/unless-your-child-is-a-psychopath-your-poor-parental-skills-are-to-blame-mavis/

(1) (Reply)

I Give Glory To The Lord Jesus! / Beware Of Wrong Ears. / Hosana By Gideon Julius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.