Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat (34926 Views)

I Finally Passed ICAN Exam After 3 Years And 6 Diets Trying / Who Is To Blame When A Student Fails? Teacher Or Student / Oau Student Fails To Answer Simple Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by utenwuson: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2019
As a man u fan, if I'm the examiner, I will give an A....

2 Likes

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by ecclize: 11:59am On Aug 24, 2019
Omokomo..
grin grin grin
Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by ednut1(m): 11:59am On Aug 24, 2019
Not close to being funny
Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by Flashh: 11:59am On Aug 24, 2019
If he had put Messi, he would have pass.

BTW, I don't believe this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by biomustry: 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2019
Gangster1ms:

Been expecting you
What now?

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by RexTramadol1: 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
The boy knows the truth deep down
Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by Pasima(m): 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
The boy is afool
Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by olisaEze(m): 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
Reeberry:
He marked it himself. Just for the attention.
You dey there with am? cheesy cheesy

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by Silentscreamer(f): 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
Of course messi is the real GOAT. deep down Ronaldo fans know this but won't say it out due to their bias.
Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by whizpa(m): 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
Anything for the gram.. People straight up lying to everyone just for clicks and likes. We all know he marked it himself but I doubt if Nairaland mods do. If not, this won't be on FP.
Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by Sicilyjoe: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
Una no see ozil name there too ? Ronaldo ass lickers
Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2019
Gangster1ms:
He knows the deal grin
Is there any other goat? undecided
Origi holding a trophy after performing well in the semi final only!!!
The real Origi scored in the final too tho!
Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by scernado77(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
lolz ororo no1...like for CR7 and share for Messi

please check my signature...
Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by Gangster1ms: 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2019
eni4real:
Origi holding a trophy after performing well in the semi final only!!!
The real Origi scored in the final too tho!
That's your cup of tea!
Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2019
starbuck:
Obviously this thread is for football fans undecided undecided

I am out
So you thought they were going to share goat meat wirelessly? grin

1 Like

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
Gangster1ms:

That's your cup of tea!
Your cup of Khafi tongue
Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by Gangster1ms: 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
eni4real:
Your cup of Khafi tongue

1 Like

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
[quote author=Gangster1ms post=81560517][/quote] That was Madrid Ronaldo!!!

He is ranked 4th behind Quagrilera, Piatek and Zapata on goal chart now!!!

Do not dwell on past glories!!!

Modric is still the best player in the world until December tho tongue
Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by Gangster1ms: 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
eni4real:
That was Madrid Ronaldo!!!

He is ranked 4th behind Quagrilera, Piatek and Zapata on goal chart now!!!

Do not dwell on past glories!!!

And what is the rank of your messi?

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by Psoul(m): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
Students can be very funny and naughty most times. But it's fun parleying with them. Only patient, tolerant and sometime playful teachers will always be cool with students.

I was once marking my students script on CMP 301 (That is Computer). One student on one of the questions answered like dis, "Sir, I am a bit confused here, I am thinking the answer is A but my mind is also telling me it's D, please help me to select the right one btw A and D.Thanks".

The second student was like; Sir, this exam is too hard. This is my mobile number 0803*******
I can't help but laugh out to myself and pitied them cos I once felt same way back then in school.

I love students, especially the intelligent and funny ones.
Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by Timijo(m): 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
If Nabil had written Messi's name as the GOAT, he wouldn't have failed.

1 Like

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by micflo28(m): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
Will twitter allow you to read...
Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
Gangster1ms:

And what is the rank of your messi?
Who just won the European Golden shoe?? Best in the world!!!
Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by Gangster1ms: 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
eni4real:
Who just won the European Golden shoe?? Best in the world!!!
K son
Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
Gangster1ms:

K son
K, Hi!
Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by vibre: 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
Nonsense, the real GOAT is obinna Nwaneri of Enyimba
Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2019
The TEACHER knows the TRUE GOAT.

1 Like

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by fowlyansh181(m): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
He should have written Messi and seen
Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by DateMynd44(m): 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
biomustry:
The teacher knows the true goat
lol where una dey carry all these funny pics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AAUA Final Year Students Serving Punishment During A Lecture / Some Common English Mistakes And Their Corrections / Covenant University's Notable Judeo-Christian Architecture (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.