Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat (34908 Views)

I Finally Passed ICAN Exam After 3 Years And 6 Diets Trying / Who Is To Blame When A Student Fails? Teacher Or Student / Oau Student Fails To Answer Simple Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by WriterNig: 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
A student failed his French exam by a single mark after he named Cristiano Ronaldo alongside a picture of a goat.

Ahmed Nabil, 15, was presented with a variety of different animals in the paper but rather than write down a sensible answer, he included a certain five-time Ballon d'Or winner in his answers.

"It was a French exam I did two years ago." he told SPORTbible.

"For me personally, it was a very hard test and one of the sections was: write the meaning of every animal we show you but in french.

"I couldn't remember what a goat was called in french, so I thought I'd do something creative and make a couple of my mates laugh instead of just leaving it empty."

Nabil revealed to us that he actually failed the French exam by a single mark.

The above tweet did receive over 15,000 likes in the space of 24 hours, so that may provide a crumb of comfort as many agreed that Ronaldo is in fact, the greatest of all time.

Manchester United fan Nabil believes that is the case, although he does admit a hint of bias.

"If anyone asks me who I think is the goat is, I'll tell him them Ronaldo but deep down I'm not that sure." he told us.

"Sometimes I think that Messi is better but because of my bias, the former United player is the greatest."

In the exact same exam, Nabil also mentioned Arsenal midfielder Mesut Ozil in his answers.

"The other blank box was a mistake by the teacher, so I thought I'd continue my "football themed" answer and write Ozil." he said.

"When the teacher finally gave me the exam she literally had no reaction. I don't think she even knew who Ronaldo and Ozil was, so she didn't tell me anything afterwards."

Source: http://www.sportbible.com/football/reactions-news-funny-student-fails-french-test-after-naming-cristiano-ronaldo-as-the-goat-20190823.amp.html

2 Likes

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by slyfox35(m): 12:45am On Aug 24, 2019
This guy intelligent gan, Three bottles for you!!
Tuale to your ministry
Dey rep cr7 dey go you hear
That your teacher ehn, wey she take looseguard fail you eh... We go flog her kpololo
Ride on brotherly, Cr7 always the Goat

148 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by drips8(m): 6:18am On Aug 24, 2019
The one true GOAT

218 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by onipludi: 8:04am On Aug 24, 2019
correct guy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by Gangster1ms: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2019
He knows the deal grin
Is there any other goat? undecided

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by YorubaKing: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2019
To the pupil, Messi, C. Ronaldo and all these Millennials above...

Brazillian Pele go be like... grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by starbuck(f): 11:55am On Aug 24, 2019
Obviously this thread is for football fans undecided undecided

I am out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by damdam995(m): 11:55am On Aug 24, 2019
Eran.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2019
Smile..........

It is allowed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by seunmohmoh(f): 11:56am On Aug 24, 2019
Up till now, I don't know French. Aside bonjour and bonsuier.

When I get to France I will learn it but as I dey 9ja na English sure pass.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by Gangster1ms: 11:56am On Aug 24, 2019
drips8:
The one true GOAT

biomustry:
The teacher knows the true goat

Been expecting you

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by pyro62(m): 11:56am On Aug 24, 2019
OBORI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by biomustry: 11:56am On Aug 24, 2019
The teacher knows the true goat

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by Ekakamba: 11:57am On Aug 24, 2019
Ronaldo is GOAT not akuya. grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by Lumeday(m): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2019
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by medolab90(m): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2019
There is only one GOAT and it's not Ronaldo.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by Hausaman(m): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2019
The GOAT is all CR7. Our ladies know this fact, the guy handsome, the guy sabi, the guy tall , the get money, the guy come like ladies like many of us guys.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by smartxyz(m): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2019
Make oga ororo find d boy something oO...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by olaszydaruma(m): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2019
That's really unlucky of him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by udbyron1(m): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2019
Hmmm...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by Richiez(m): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by steppin: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2019
He knows the real goat.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by ikombe: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2019
Contact me for your Gym and Exercise equipment both Home and Commercial Use

check my signature and profile for more info.

Delivery Within Lagos. Waybill outside lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by lenghtinny(m): 11:58am On Aug 24, 2019
Odenson angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by vibbb: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2019
Miss interpretation, Eehhaa yah, wot a poor boy.

He knows the real GOAT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2019
His head is there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by YorubaKing: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2019
starbuck:
Obviously this thread is for football fans undecided undecided

I am out

Abeg, get out and never return! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat by Reeberry: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2019
He marked it himself. Just for the attention.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheapest Pre-degree Programme In Nigeria Universities. / Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives / AAUA Final Year Students Serving Punishment During A Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.