Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,687 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

***Car Shipping From US To Nigeria Made Easy No Upfront Payment**** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ***Car Shipping From US To Nigeria Made Easy No Upfront Payment**** (1546 Views)

Container Shipping from Different Locations in the US / ***Roro Shipping To Lagos From USA **** Only No Upfront Payment** / ***RoRo Shipping To Lagos From USA Starting At $925 Only No Upfront Payment**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***Car Shipping From US To Nigeria Made Easy No Upfront Payment**** by wemoveautos(m): 11:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hello there,
WeMove Logistics LLC/WeMove Logistics Limited provides broker service for Auto Buying/Trucking and Shipping to Lagos Nigeria from any location(Auctions and residence) in North America
We also help with documentations and provide car inspection services in Maryland Auctions locations.

Shipping Prices
Grimaldi Lines/Sallaum Lines
(Florida )Jacksonville Port to Lagos Tincan -$875
(Maryland) Port of Baltimore to Lagos Tincan -$875
(Georgia) Port of Savanah to Lagos Tincan -$875
(Texas) Galveston Port to Lagos Tincan - $975
(Rhode Island) Port of Providence to Lagos Tincan -$875
(New Jersey) Newark to Lagos Tincan-$875

We also load cars in container from Baltimore.
For more information contact us

WhatsApp/Calls+1240-988-2493
Email. wemoveautos(@) gmail.com
Re: ***Car Shipping From US To Nigeria Made Easy No Upfront Payment**** by wemoveautos(m): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hello there,
WeMove Logistics LLC/WeMove Logistics Limited provides broker service for Auto Buying/Trucking and Shipping to Lagos Nigeria from any location(Auctions and residence) in North America
We also help with documentations and provide car inspection services in Maryland Auctions locations.

Shipping Prices

wemoveautos:
Hello there,

Shipping Prices

Re: ***Car Shipping From US To Nigeria Made Easy No Upfront Payment**** by wemoveautos(m): 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hello there,

Shipping Prices

Re: ***Car Shipping From US To Nigeria Made Easy No Upfront Payment**** by wemoveautos(m): 2:45am On Sep 19, 2019
Hello there,

Shipping Prices

wemoveautos:
Hello there,

Shipping Prices

Re: ***Car Shipping From US To Nigeria Made Easy No Upfront Payment**** by wemoveautos(m): 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
wemoveautos:
Hello there,

Shipping Prices

Re: ***Car Shipping From US To Nigeria Made Easy No Upfront Payment**** by Anabelle91: 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
Are containers closed or open? Do you ship antique cars? I've also heard of shipvehicles.com and their services are claimed to be realy reliable. I've read that they transport not only cars , but also other types of vehicles. What impressed me the most was the fact that they transport with special care antique and exotic cars, which is actually important for me and you choose what method of shipping they should use. I'm still at a crossroads, don't know what to choose. What can you suggest? I need to transport really old, but precious for my family the 1967 Chevy Corvette.
Re: ***Car Shipping From US To Nigeria Made Easy No Upfront Payment**** by GreenWorld: 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
Please who has this man contact, my cars with him is acumulatind demurrage since 23rd December 2020 and I am unable to reach via phone, WhatsApp and email. Don't know what the issue is. Will appreciate assistance to reach him. Thank you
Re: ***Car Shipping From US To Nigeria Made Easy No Upfront Payment**** by WooodSI: 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2021
Ohh, it's so hard to find a trustworthy vehicle shipping service
Re: ***Car Shipping From US To Nigeria Made Easy No Upfront Payment**** by SamPeters: 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
After reading stories where cars were delivered damaged I am kinda anxious about this stuff
Re: ***Car Shipping From US To Nigeria Made Easy No Upfront Payment**** by sammyharris: 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
Use some qualitative vehicle shipping services with their own trucks. Don't use brokers. There are cases when cars get damaged while shipping. It happens when you use a broker's service, or you don't check the shipping company for reviews. I have some experience working with them, but the best one for me personally is national transport services https://shipnts.com/. I shipped already three cars with them. I used open and enclosed transports. Both of them are good. Cars are connected very safe and the drivers are qualified and nice. Advising you by my experience. Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

2004 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited / Sold-Abeokuta: 2005 Honda Accord V6@ 520k Firm / SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!! Toks 2016 Mercedes Benz GLE350 Available 16m Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.