Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police (67932 Views)

E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley / Small Boy And Lady Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley, Wow Audience (Photos) / Asoebi Girls Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by Toscarel: 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
Problem dey oooo
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by sylve11: 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
sometimes e be like make i just beat this thefamousenaija of a person with him/her useless site wey dey load for only few selected isp. undecided cool

Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by Greenback: 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
I just hate it when I see all Africans do and showcase to the world is dance monkey dance! angry

And to worsen things, soapy 4kn shhht of a useless dance
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by Yohh: 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
Who played the music for her, it's obvious it wasn't played in d background because her dance gestures matched d lyrics
In short, it was staged...
Btw, that was no soapy dance, but a random one..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
hemartins:
Please how do I get to Norway. I want to escape

Taaa will you keep quiet
So you won leave me here
Liar we enjoy bubu together

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by mamajj17(f): 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
hemartins:

Through River Niger my dear grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by karlboss: 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
encryptjay:
My name is Joe Soppi

Lol let me digress this is the same thing I heard on this jam this shows we don't understand Yoruba language

This just shows that the human brain always try to make meaning of everything

Just like the South Africa song no matter where you go remember the road that leads you home Bode Thomas that is what every lagosian was hearing

Why is the human mind like that
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by APOPTOSIS: 11:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
dirtydiva:
This babe wowo no be here
For REAL.....
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
APOPTOSIS:

For REAL.....
Yes nah...
The face go tell you how her downward delivery go look like
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by EdiAbali: 11:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
I HATE PEOPLE WHO DANCE ON THE STREETS LIKE THIS
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:02am On Aug 26, 2019
correctguy0900:
And then?

Next...
On AJOCHE!
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by KinsGuy: 12:39am On Aug 26, 2019
But this is simple a Video Skit nah. Who was Videoing, who was Playing the Music? The Policeman just brought her to the "Stage" to start dancing
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by DexterousOne(m): 1:09am On Aug 26, 2019
Afonja007:
you dey nigeria your country fear no go let you do anything you go western world e go just be like say na your fathers compound you go commot for house any time of the day no fear, may western world no spoil ooo

Naa
E NO fit spoil
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by Nobody5656: 1:58am On Aug 26, 2019
Facebook account for sale 3 years
Hit me on app -08082627711
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by Bar1941(m): 2:00am On Aug 26, 2019
Wón ti tese ile wó óró ómóde yi.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by WildChild00(m): 3:37am On Aug 26, 2019
HOLYDICK:
My screen has broken,but by checking the comment box,i understand that the marriage was so perfect that the couple had to kiss in the presence of everybody,i solemny wish the couple a succesfull marriage and a worm happy married life ..Thank..From the Nigerian Comment ASsociation(NCA)

Copy and paste, omo' boi try and be creative for once.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by Realboygenius(m): 3:41am On Aug 26, 2019
She should upload her content on VSkit
She'll get more followers.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by shilenji(m): 3:41am On Aug 26, 2019
The policeman na jeff from bbnaija.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by abbadavid: 4:21am On Aug 26, 2019
MO TÍN RÒ BA is finally out click to download, enjoy the grove and remain blessed

https://abbadsingerr..com/2019/08/motinroba-by-abbadsinger-now-out.html

Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by 360command: 4:46am On Aug 26, 2019
dirtydiva:
This babe wowo no be here
she wowo no b small even Norway no still make am fine
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 26, 2019
360command:
she wowo no b small even Norway no still make am fine

i dey tell you
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by contigiency(m): 4:54am On Aug 26, 2019
Wasted generation.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by texazzpete(m): 4:59am On Aug 26, 2019
Impossible to do the Soapy dance without looking like an slowpoke.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by Susu888(m): 5:02am On Aug 26, 2019
People jst dey craze anyhow these dayz i sometimes wonder if its a virus infecting others while some few are immune. sad
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by davillian(m): 5:17am On Aug 26, 2019
She is dancing to something else
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by Sleekfun: 6:25am On Aug 26, 2019
Invent ...na lie ...thats why dem no wan dey give us visa ,because we dey go constitiute nuisance in there country...how does this improve the economy ...I weep for this generation ...
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by gr8tone: 6:30am On Aug 26, 2019
Bloggers and their wahala. They will carry you enter everywhere to watch video. From nairaland to blog, from blog to instagram grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by Sleekfingers: 6:34am On Aug 26, 2019
greggng:
Nigerians make the world go round .

With their stupidities abi? U mean the headquarter of poverty?
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by Nature8(m): 6:43am On Aug 26, 2019
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by Godwin2am(m): 7:18am On Aug 26, 2019
hemartins:
YOU'VE GOT ALOT OF PRAYER REQUEST ITS HIGH TIME WE THE gods LOOK INTO YOUR MATTER OF 30 MILLION REQUEST ONCE
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2019
See as the police man cool. If Na here one ugly hellbound black monkey go just come de beat person anyhow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) / BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) / Police Invade Portable’s Bar To Arrest Him & His Customers (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.