Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police (67934 Views)

E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley / Small Boy And Lady Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley, Wow Audience (Photos) / Asoebi Girls Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by Emmasnoop(m): 7:50am On Aug 26, 2019
Nothing we nor go see

Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by grandstar(m): 7:52am On Aug 26, 2019
she's gutsy, dancing in front of all these people.

I remember some years ago, when I holidayed in London.

There was a lot of family in my sister's and someone asked my cheeky nephew where the nanny was as she seemed to have suddenly disappeared.

His epic response was, "she has gone. Maybe she's not comfortable with all these black people around"..

We were all amused including his mum my big sister. The boy isn't racist as his dad is white.

That's why I'm impressed that as young as she is, she's dancing in front of all these white people without an ounce of self consciousness.

This girl isn't Nigerian. she's Norwegian to me. I was expecting to see an Iya lata who emigrated but this one bitter or even margarine die.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by opebiboy: 7:55am On Aug 26, 2019
Ijo soapy taking over the world
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by olajigaolamide: 8:05am On Aug 26, 2019
Den born am make she come try am with Nigerian police?
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by BENEAMATA: 8:52am On Aug 26, 2019
KIRIKIRI IN NORWAY .SOAPY IN OSLO
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by AntiNigerian: 8:55am On Aug 26, 2019
Hva pokker?
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by armadeo(m): 9:34am On Aug 26, 2019
correctguy0900:
And then?

Next...

Best first to comment I've ever read.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by MartinsD12(m): 10:35am On Aug 26, 2019
tendingNews:

SOURCE: TheFamousNaija
Obviously staged nonsense
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by neonly: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
hemartins:
Please how do I get to Norway. I want to escape

Escape go wer
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by izubext007: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
If Nal Nija Police Nal Beg She Go Dey Beg, Nija
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by encryptjay(m): 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
karlboss:

Lol let me digress this is the same thing I heard on this jam this shows we don't understand Yoruba language

This just shows that the human brain always try to make meaning of everything

Just like the South Africa song no matter where you go remember the road that leads you home Bode Thomas that is what every lagosian was hearing

Why is the human mind like that
Boss it's 'Jo soapy' but there was a screenshot I saw of a Facebook user(foreigner) bearing Joe Soppi don't know if it was Photoshop but I believe the account probably belonged to a Yahoo boy unless they were trying to be funny.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by seanjy4konji: 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
if i ente orway now?

na to just deh do work and make money...

no time for anything soapy...how to get visa self na hin deh my brain....

i will jaapa
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by AceRoyal: 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
KinsGuy:
But this is simple a Video Skit nah. Who was Videoing, who was Playing the Music? The Policeman just brought her to the "Stage" to start dancing
Bro u got a mail!
Re: Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police by nawtipikin: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
KinsGuy:
But this is simple a Video Skit nah. Who was Videoing, who was Playing the Music? The Policeman just brought her to the "Stage" to start dancing

We have alot to talk about.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) / BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) / Police Invade Portable’s Bar To Arrest Him & His Customers (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.