Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Pastor O.O Abel Sermon On Celebrating Your Breaches - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pastor O.O Abel Sermon On Celebrating Your Breaches (245 Views)

Pastor O O Abel Sermon On Yes And Amen / Pastor O.o Abel .fighting Corruption Among Youths ! It Begins with You / PASTOR O.O ABEL Overcoming Habitual Sins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor O.O Abel Sermon On Celebrating Your Breaches by AYEGBEGE(m): 3:01am On Aug 24, 2019
CELEBRATING THE BREACHES:
I said a breach can be defined as the act of breaking; or state of being broken; a rupture; a break; a gap; the space between the severed parts of a solid body parted by violence; as a breach in a garment, or in a wall.
Looking at the definition we would all agree that breaches are not palatable happenings or situations, yet the topic says celebrating the breaches.
Except we want to deceive ourselves ,no one on earth do have his or her life, career ,ministry ,academics, finances, health and marriage absolutely free of breaches.
It does not matter how much you love God, dedicate your entire life to Him. Breaches remains inevitable in human life.

WAYS BY WHICH BREACHES COMES
Breaches could come from God in other to test our faith or to correct His children.
For example Job was enjoying the relationship with God until his faith was to be tested. You need to remember the fact that it was not Satan that suggested testing Job’s faith, but god himself did, Job 1:8.
Meaning, when God is so proud of you, He might allow some breaches so as to test the authenticity of your faith and love for Him.
2 samuel11:27b says “But the thing that David had done displeased the Lord.”
2 Samuel 12:11 Thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbor, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun.
2 Samuel 12 :13 And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against the Lord. And Nathan said unto David, The Lord also hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die.

Breaches could also occur as a result of our sin. Ezekiel 18: 20a says “the soul that sinneth, it shall die.”
A good example is Samson and Delilah in the book of Judges 16. Here Samson committed the sin of disobedience and inability to control sexual urge or emotion which led to his sleeping with Delilah.
We all know how Samson ends it all not fulfilling destiny at all.

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO TYPES OF BREACHES
The first one is for a test of faith or correction.
For this reason it comes with divine strength i.e. if we are conscious of the availability of such strength, to pray, and to maintain hope and faith in the lord, with the uttermost intension of making you a brand new person after the repair of such breach or breaches as the case may be .

The second one which is the breaches orchestrated by our sin or by demon who gained entrance through the gap created by our sin
its uttermost determination and end point are total destruction ,demolition or even death (if one does not recognize and repent from such sinful act)

EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE WITH BREACHES AND HOW IT WAS REPAIRED
1. Jesus at a point in his life time as a human being in the flesh experienced the breaches ,he said in agony “Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me”: but he quickly handed over everything to God by saying “nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.” (hand all over to God)

2. Jabez experienced financial breaches, and the bible says he prayed .

3. The woman with the issue of blood whom doctors has taken reasonable amount of money from without any result decided to take action by touching the hem of Jesus garment.(take a step)

THE SONG BY THOSE CELEBRATING THE BREACHES
1 .If my father was alive I would have succeeded. If this is what you keep saying till now, you are simply celebrating your breaches. You need to throw this statement behind you.

2. The doctor said I have only 365 day to live. It was the Doctor who said so not your God, don’t celebrate such breaches, declare what the bible says in Psalm 118:17” I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.”

3. If I had married the right person my marriage would have be a role model. Stop this statement don’t celebrate the breaches in your marriage there is no perfect marriage anywhere, just make this one work.

4. My childlessness is the hand work of mr or mrs soso and so who are my enemies. Please stop this breaches celebration declare Exodus 23:26 “There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.”

KEEP MOVING, KEEP GOING
If care is not taken breaches can cause dejection: a sad and depressed state: low spirit, despondency, discouragement, unhappiness, desolation, hopelessness upset and disappointment.
None of these words can make one have a long life, it is my prayer you shall not die young in Jesus name.
Jephthah was insulted embarrassed, rejected and disgraced just because a woman who chose to be an harlot gave birth to him, (what is a child business with kind of life style his mother choose to live)
• He was ridiculed by his brother
• He went to live with vain men

IN THE PROCESS OF TIME Judges 11:4: this was a terrible time in Jephthah’s life there was a wide gap but the book of Isaiah 40:31 but they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Someone like him must have picked up a declaration
Micah 7:8 Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me.
• He was latter soughed after.
It does not matter how long you have been rejected or abandoned you will soon become the only solution to the problems in you land in Jesus name.

• He gave conditions before he could return with them.
I see you having mouth over your enemies in Jesus name
• If Jephthah had celebrated the breaches he wouldn’t have become the head.

HAND OVER TO THE REPAIRER OF BREACHES AND BRIDGES
Bridge connects, meaning that if you can submit in totality to the breach repairer He will repair and also put the collapsed bridge in proper shape
Because He made all things work together for good for us , God is ready to fill the gap. You only need to pray, and take a bold step.
Run from sin for the soul that sinnet may not get out of breaches if not repented. Ezekiel 18:20”The soul that sinneth, it shall die.
God bless you as you stop celebrating your breached.

As a body of Christ we are to intercede for each other , if you feel i need to pray with you ,please feel free to contact me via: pastorooabel@gmail.com
God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Our Policy Interactions With Businesses Essential For Economic Growth, Says Osin / CBN Begins Mop-up Of Old Naira Notes, Asks Nigerians To Take Dirty Notes To Bank / XENOPHOBIA REVENGE : Scenes, After Some Nigerians Damage And Loot Shoprite Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.