Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,164 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Pastor O O Abel Sermon On Yes And Amen - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pastor O O Abel Sermon On Yes And Amen (581 Views)

How To Get Online Customers To Say Yes And Buy Your Product / Pastor O.O Abel Sermon On Celebrating Your Breaches / PASTOR O.O ABEL Overcoming Habitual Sins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor O O Abel Sermon On Yes And Amen by AYEGBEGE(m): 11:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
2019 to 2020 Cross over Night.
Topic: YES AND AMEN.
2 Corinthians 1: 20 “For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.”

Introduction.
I am going to limit this sermon to God’ promises for His children and His children having faith in Him to claim it with amen. In which once you say amen you believe it is done.

YES AND AMEN
(The word “yes” is Greek and means certain and true. Amen” is Hebrew and means “so be it” or “it’s already done.”) I want you to get prepared tonight to cross over to your year of YES and AMEN.
There is an inviolable constancy and unquestionable sincerity and certainty in all the parts of the gospel of Christ.
If in the promises that the ministers of the gospel make as common men, and about their own affairs, they see cause sometimes to vary from them, yet the promises of the gospel covenant, which they preach, stand firm and inviolable. Bad men are false; good men are fickle; but God is true, neither fickle nor false.
YES. This are the promises of God for our life through Jesus His son. This are promises that will surely come to past in the life of those who are ready to say Amen!

2 Corinthians 1:20 says the promises of God are “Yea” and “Amen”. “Yea” means “yes”. The promises of God are not “yes” then “no”. They’re not “I don’t know” or “Maybe so”. The promises of God are “Yes!” Will He save you? “Yes!” Will He heal you? “Yes!” Will He deliver you? “Yes!” Will He set you free? “Yes!” Will He supply your needs? “Yes!” The promises of God are “Yes” and the promises of God are “Amen.” Jesus said in Revelation 1:14 that He is the Amen, the faithful and true witness, and the beginning of the creation of God.
Jesus is the Amen! Amen means “So be it.” Amen means “It’s already done.” The promises of God are “Yes.” The promises of God are “So be it.” The promises of God are “It’s already done.”
Every promise in the book is “Yea and Amen” but every promise in the book is conditional.
The problem God’s people have with entering the promises of God is while God is saying “Yes, it’s already done” to what we want,
God’s people are saying “No, I can’t do it” to what He wants. While God is saying “Yes, It’s already done” to what we need, God’s people are saying “No, I won’t do it” to what He needs.
God is looking for someone who will say “yes” to His will and “yes” to His way. God is looking for someone to say “Yea” and “Amen” to Him. God is looking for a “Yes” man. God is looking for someone whom will say “Yes, I’ll go”, “Yes, I’ll say it”, “Yes, I’ll do it”, “Yes, I can handle it”, “Yes, I can make it happen.”
God is looking for some “Yes” men and “Yes” women whom will say “Yea and Amen” to Him.
In Eze 22:30, God says “And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land..but I found none.”
God is still looking for that man. God is still looking for that woman. God is still looking for someone to say “Lord, here am I.” God’s looking for someone like Abraham to say “Lord, here am I” when he needs someone to make a sacrifice.

God’s looking for someone like Moses to say “Lord, here am I” when he needs someone to represent Him before kings.

God’s looking for someone like Samuel to say “Lord, here am I” when he needs someone to minister in the church.
God’s looking for someone like Isaiah to say “Lord, here am I” when he needs someone to proclaim the gospel to the world.
God is looking for someone to say “Yes, Lord.” Jesus said in Lu 6:46 - And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
If He’s Lord, you can’t say “No, Lord.” You have to say “Yes, Lord.” If you say “No” to the Lord, then He is not Lord of that area of your life.
And if He’s not your Lord of all, you gradually, eventually find that He’s not your Lord at all. You have to say “Yes, Lord.” You have to say “Yes” to His will and “Yes” to His way. “Yes, Lord, I’ll trust You.” “Yes, Lord, I’ll obey.” “Yes, Lord.” “Yes, Lord.” “Yes, Lord.”
Jesus was a “Yes” man! He did everything the Father told Him to do. Luke 2:49 says He was about the Father business in the temple at age twelve.
John 12:49 says He was under commandment what He should say and what He should speak.
In John 5:30, He said I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. And in the garden of Gethsemane, said Nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done. Jesus was a “Yes” man, so I want to be a “Yes” man. Jesus said “Yes, LORD” so I’m going to say “Yes, Lord”. I’m going to say "Yes" and "I’ll do it" because God is looking for someone to say “Yes” and "I’ll do it."

“Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.” – James‬ ‭1:17‬ ‭

Yes are His words concerning our life such as
 When you are tired “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” -Matthew 11:28-30”
 When you think its impossible “Jesus looked at them and said, ‘With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.'” -Mark 10:27”
 When You’re Ready to Give up ““Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.” -Matthew 24:12-13”

Example of the promises and there fulfilment in the bible.
Promise: Genesis 18:10 “And He said, “I will certainly return to you according to the time of life, and behold, Sarah your wife shall have a son.” (Sarah was listening in the tent door which was behind him.)
Fulfilment: Genesis 21:2-3 “For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him.” 3. And Abraham called the name of his son that was born unto him, whom Sarah bare to him, Isaac.”
Promise :2King 7:1 “Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the LORD; Thus saith the LORD, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.”
Fulfilment: 2 Kings 7:18, KJV: "And it came to pass as the man of God had spoken to the king, saying, Two measures of barley for a shekel, and a measure of fine flour for a shekel, shall be to morrow about this time in the gate of Samaria:"

WILL YOU SAY AMEN TO THESE PROMISES THAT WILL SURELY MANIFEST IN 2020
1. Fear thou not; for I am with thee:
be not dismayed; for I am thy God:
I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee;
yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Isaiah 41:10.

2. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Jeremiah 29:11.
3. When thou passest through the waters,
I will be with thee;
and through the rivers,
they shall not overflow thee:
when thou walkest through the fire,
thou shalt not be burned
neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
Isaiah 43:2

4. And the LORD will make you the head and not the tail; you shall be above only, and not be beneath, if you heed the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you today, and are careful to observe them. ; Deut.28:13

5. Psalm 92 Vs 10 “But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.”

6. “There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.” Exodus 23:26.

7. Isaiah 33:24 “And the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick: the people that dwell therein shall be forgiven their iniquity.”
8. Proverb 26:27 “Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.”

9. Joel 2:26 “And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.”

10. “And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.” Malachi 3:12

11. Isaiah 58:12 “And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.”

12. Luke 21:13 “And it shall turn to you for a testimony.”

CONDITION FOR THE FULFILMENT THESE JUICY PROMISES
These promises come through Christ but must be claimed by us (“spoken by us”). One must know Christ in order to claim the promises that come through the Promised One. God is looking for people who say “Yes” and “Amen” to Him. These promises are given for the glory of God, not just for our good.

The problem with most Christians today is they fail to keep going to the next level they become comfortable with where they are now they have become ease in Zion when the Bible declares Woe to them that are at ease in Zion.
Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
2 Corinthians 7:1.
Matthew 15:26 “But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.”
Meaning you must surrender your life to Jesus
God bless you as you enter into year 2020 your year of YES and AMEN (promises fulfilled) PASTOR O O ABEL
Re: Pastor O O Abel Sermon On Yes And Amen by AYEGBEGE(m): 11:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
ITS MY YEAR OF YES AND AMEN IN JESUS NAME

(1) (Reply)

Okada Ban:- Man Creats A Flashy Car Out Of His Keke (photo) / Listen To What Dr Rashid Buttar Has To Say About Covid-19, Bill Gates, Fauci Etc / Have You Pray And Thank God This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.