Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

If You Have Treated Staphylococcus, What Did You Use? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Have Treated Staphylococcus, What Did You Use? (1729 Views)

Please Who Have Treated Staphylococcus / Please If You Have Treated Urinary Tract Infection . Please Come In. / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Treated Staphylococcus, What Did You Use? by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 24, 2019
I have a feeling I might have been infected to staph feeling itchy, stomach noise and movement in my body.... tried out fluconazole, amoxilin symptoms subsides but comes back again. what's the best solution... started noticing this start of June.. any help?
Re: If You Have Treated Staphylococcus, What Did You Use? by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 24, 2019
successking401:
should you consider getting rid of it completely through roots and herb, then let's discuss further. kindly know that it is not free. You'll certainly pay for it but you are sure to get your desired results. We can write an agreement if you want
how do i reach you?
Re: If You Have Treated Staphylococcus, What Did You Use? by successking401(m): 5:23am On Aug 24, 2019
Sellout:
how do i reach you?
my contact number is on my signature
Re: If You Have Treated Staphylococcus, What Did You Use? by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 24, 2019
Who gv you ds bacteria infection? Anyway foreign medicine hv prove ineffective to ds bacteria rather go for herbs
Re: If You Have Treated Staphylococcus, What Did You Use? by DonGtoG1(m): 6:50am On Aug 24, 2019
Someone has been "INFECTED".

If you and your partner had been faithful to each other, i doubt if you will be in this mess.

It's too bad that you will be learning from your own mistake.

Above all, i hope that you will get your desired solution.
Re: If You Have Treated Staphylococcus, What Did You Use? by Earth2: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Pls don't hesitate to post it here when u get a cure.i have the infection too cry
Re: If You Have Treated Staphylococcus, What Did You Use? by SendAbroad: 2:08am On Aug 29, 2019
Earth2:
Pls don't hesitate to post it here when u get a cure.i have the infection too cry

What Symptoms do you have?
Re: If You Have Treated Staphylococcus, What Did You Use? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
Earth2:
GALIC!! AND water melon eat with the great back... galic has alicin powerful compound do for 1month

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Treated Staphylococcus, What Did You Use? by fizcoo20(m): 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
Sellout:
GALIC!! AND water melon eat with the great back... galic has alicin powerful compound do for 1month

If I get u, blend or swallow the garlic or blend together with water melon.
Kindly enlightening plz.
For how days.
Hope it works especially for d one of resistant.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: If You Have Treated Staphylococcus, What Did You Use? by Earth2: 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
SendAbroad:

What Symptoms do you have?
Burning sensation inside my body always(some people say internal heat),bruises on my skin, sensational movement in my body,pain in my heart,Pepperish feelings at the tip of my penis and pains at my ribbs sometimes when I try breathing.

These days I notice I find it difficult to breath in my sleep, I would hv to wake up and use my mouth to breath or breath slowly with my nose till my lungs become free again.

I don't know why I feel i might die soon cry cry
Re: If You Have Treated Staphylococcus, What Did You Use? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
fizcoo20:

If I get u, blend or swallow the garlic or blend together with water melon.
Kindly enlightening plz.
For how days.
Hope it works especially for d one of resistant.
Thanks in anticipation.
chew the galic.... yeah if u wanna blend the water melon u can

1 Like

Re: If You Have Treated Staphylococcus, What Did You Use? by exclusivelyholy(f): 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
I got it too since 2012, at time I feel the world is coming to an end. recently I soak garlic, tumeric , ginger with lime inside schnapps and I got relieved, but sincerely I need a permanent solution. scammer are much.
Re: If You Have Treated Staphylococcus, What Did You Use? by fizcoo20(m): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2019
Sellout:
chew the galic.... yeah if u wanna blend the water melon u can

Kk. Thanks.
For how many weeks.
Which one is advisable to blend d watermelon or eat it.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: If You Have Treated Staphylococcus, What Did You Use? by SendAbroad: 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
Earth2:

Burning sensation inside my body always(some people say internal heat),bruises on my skin, sensational movement in my body,pain in my heart,Pepperish feelings at the tip of my penis and pains at my ribbs sometimes when I try breathing.

These days I notice I find it difficult to breath in my sleep, I would hv to wake up and use my mouth to breath or breath slowly with my nose till my lungs become free again.

I don't know why I feel i might die soon cry cry

Can you tell all the medications you have used to treat this symptoms you mentioned above?
Re: If You Have Treated Staphylococcus, What Did You Use? by Earth2: 11:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
SendAbroad:

Can you tell all the medications you have used to treat this symptoms you mentioned above?
I did not take note of the antibiotics given to me at the hospital.but I know have used argumentin, gentamicin,criproflaxin, levofloxcin.
Re: If You Have Treated Staphylococcus, What Did You Use? by Earth2: 12:39am On Sep 01, 2019
I just want to be able to make love to a woman without getting her infected,hw am I suppose to bear children having STD in my body?

When girls look at me they say look at this cute guy then they start hitting on me but i never respond,I just enjoy the attention and move on simply because I don't want to get anyone infected and start experiencing my pains or get close enough to me to know my health challenge so they won't start treating me like a disease. cry cry

SendAbroad thanks for ur concern.
Re: If You Have Treated Staphylococcus, What Did You Use? by Lauren3: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2019
Hello Comrades, all these medications stated are not the cure for this stubborn infection. I once had it and i tried all that was stated but never worked until I was bold enough to speak to a friend. I got my cure from herbal drugs. If you want me to get it for you chat me up on Whatsapp on 09069274074.
Re: If You Have Treated Staphylococcus, What Did You Use? by NAJALYN: 9:30am On Sep 04, 2019
STC30 or Norland Products will cure you. Please read the Post on STC30. And private chat me.

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)
Re: If You Have Treated Staphylococcus, What Did You Use? by ozome15(m): 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
Sellout:
how do i reach you?
How can I reach you

(1) (Reply)

"How To Get Rid Of Blackheads And Whiteheads" / How To Save A Choking Victim (PICTURES) / 13 Symptoms Of Bipolar Disorder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.