Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos (34934 Views)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by WorkTheTalk(m): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2019
Congratulations. Long life!
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by micflo28(m): 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
How this delectable lady managed her image in the public to be less controversial should form a case study for higher institutions. She is a very talented actress. Hbd to her.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by Glink2018(m): 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
See waiting make up artists turn funke to...
Person go think say nah her real face be dat.... Funke don old pass the age wey she declare...if you doubt me, ask her husband..
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by OVikkytan49: 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
vibre:
She is just 42 years and she's looking older than my grandmother in the village sad

I believe your comment is "sarcastic".
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by hopexter(m): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
God quickly gave her twins before she approaches lipsrsealed lipsrsealed our God is a wonderful God.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by Burgerlomo: 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by Pasima(m): 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2019
Ashawo
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by shilz(f): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
drips8:
Happy birthday to her

She created her own form of the English language
she didn't create it,I have met people who speak same way.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by mamajj17(f): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
Prettychichi21:
42 and still looking fresh.. Ego amaka
My dear everything is not about Money, but PEACE and HAPPINESS cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by Awoo88: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
This woman don learn sense. she hardly display her twin on SM
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by Toks2008(m): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
universaltv:
Popular nollywood actress Funke Akindele Celebrtates her 42nd birthday, Shares some of her adorable photos in a video slide.

Akindele Olufunke Ayotunde (popularly known as Funke Akindele) is a Nigerian actress and producer. Akindele was born on August 24, 1977, in Ikorodu, Lagos State, Nigeria.Funke is the second of three children (two girls and one boy). Akindele's mother is a Medical Doctor while her father is a retired School Principal.

On May 26, 2012, Akindele married Adeola Kehinde Oloyede. Citing irreconcilable differences, the couple divorced in July 2013. Akindele married Nigerian rapper Abdul Rasheed Bello, known as JJC Skillz, in London in May 201. Google said that for the week of August 2017, "Funke Akindele pregnancy" dominated search phrases in Nigeria. Through JJC, she has several step-children. With JJC Skillz, she gave birth to twin boys in December 2018. Happy birthday to Funke

See More below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/funke-akindele-celebrates-her-42nd-birthday-shares-adorable-photos/

GOD BLESS YOU funke...wa pe laye
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by chucs: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2019
stormborn28:
yeah..."I need to know " I enjoyed that programme then... I wonder where the other two girls are now... The Igbo and the Hausa girls
Unah don old like me ooo..lol! The Igbo girl is Grace Amah and the Housa girl (Amina),haven't heard of her since then. I enjoyed that NACA program that year oo, that is the sort of programs that should be on repeat for young adults today.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by naijajobx: 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
ohhh
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by MizyB(f): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
Happy birthday to us!
#August24

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by oginniboy(m): 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
vibre:
She is just 42 years and she's looking older than my grandmother in the village sad
ur Grandma can never achieve what she has achieved, even though if ur grandma die and come back again...#criticalpeople...enu e lo wa yen...don't go and work hard so u can do more than what she has done for herself instead of hating on her
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by stormborn28(m): 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
chucs:
Unah don old like me ooo..lol! The Igbo girl is Grace Amah and the Housa girl (Amina),haven't heard of her since then. I enjoyed that NACA program that year oo, that is the sort of programs that should be on repeat for young adults today.
yeah...very educative program...
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by peacefulhome(f): 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
universaltv:
Popular nollywood actress Funke Akindele Celebrtates her 42nd birthday, Shares some of her adorable photos in a video slide.

Akindele Olufunke Ayotunde (popularly known as Funke Akindele) is a Nigerian actress and producer. Akindele was born on August 24, 1977, in Ikorodu, Lagos State, Nigeria.Funke is the second of three children (two girls and one boy). Akindele's mother is a Medical Doctor while her father is a retired School Principal.

On May 26, 2012, Akindele married Adeola Kehinde Oloyede. Citing irreconcilable differences, the couple divorced in July 2013. Akindele married Nigerian rapper Abdul Rasheed Bello, known as JJC Skillz, in London in May 201. Google said that for the week of August 2017, "Funke Akindele pregnancy" dominated search phrases in Nigeria. Through JJC, she has several step-children. With JJC Skillz, she gave birth to twin boys in December 2018. Happy birthday to Funke

See More below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/funke-akindele-celebrates-her-42nd-birthday-shares-adorable-photos/

Just because today is her Birthday you have to remind us of all the challenges she passed through in life as regards marriage . Is okay God is watching. Just continue.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by leeland(m): 4:40am On Aug 25, 2019
Tot she share same birth year and month with my sis, how come she is 42?
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos by Evagbosoria: 6:45am On Aug 25, 2019
The igbo girl's name in the series was Ngozi and it was acted by Moyo Lawal. Get your facts right.
chucs:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / 'Bullshit': Yung6ix Slams Patrick Doyle For Faulting "30 Billion" Slogan / Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.