Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Get 40% Interest On Your Savings With Salary4life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get 40% Interest On Your Savings With Salary4life (414 Views)

Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- / Invest And Get 40% Interest In 30 Days / Let Show Business You Can Do Wit 2 To 5m Wit 40% Interest Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get 40% Interest On Your Savings With Salary4life by oldsol(m): 6:08am On Aug 24, 2019
If you don't want to engage in any online business(es), trust me you will love Top up and save (salary4life) business.

It's so simple and easy

Use the latest technology to save money and encourage just two of your friends to do the same and the company pays you 40% interest on your savings plus your capital plus other benefits.

It's so simple, easy and straight forward.

When you save with your bank
You get unexplainable deductions from time to time

When you save with your bank, you enrich them to your own loss

I am introducing a system to you where you can save wholeheartedly without fear of unreasonable deductions

A System where you get 40% of your savings back plus other freebies

Its actually too good to be true but the great news is that IT IS TRUE

JOIN US: SAVE AND ENCOURAGE TWO FRIENDS OR FAMILY MEMBERS TO DO SAME, AND YOU ARE SO GOOD TO GO

Opportunities are everywhere, you're just looking in the wrong direction

I remain Bankole Oluyemi
+2348157176150

Re: Get 40% Interest On Your Savings With Salary4life by Sunnymatey(m): 6:24am On Aug 24, 2019
Really?
This looks like it's gonna be messy at long run.
Capital plus interest can be eaten by a monkey or swallow by a snake.

Nigeria my country
Re: Get 40% Interest On Your Savings With Salary4life by oldsol(m): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Really?
This looks like it's gonna be messy at long run.
Capital plus interest can be eaten by a monkey or swallow by a snake.

Nigeria my country
No it's, get the full information before you conclude

(1) (Reply)

Can A Chinese Citizen Open A Shop In Nigeria ,lawyers Pleas Help!! / Chinese Coupon / NNPC: Moment GMD Unveil The New Launch NNPC Lubricant Into Nigeria Lubes Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.