Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Galaxy Note 10|10+ : Pre Order With Airtel And Get BUNUS offer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Galaxy Note 10|10+ : Pre Order With Airtel And Get BUNUS offer (805 Views)

How To Unblock And Link Your NIN To Your MTN, Glo, Airtel And 9mobile Number / MTN, 9mobile, Airtel And Glo Important Service Codes You Should Know / How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Galaxy Note 10|10+ : Pre Order With Airtel And Get BUNUS offer by Gentlemern(m): 6:17am On Aug 24, 2019
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and 10 plus.The trending first of its kind smartphone device has been partnered by alot of Networks, Store and Market companies since its launching. As Pre ordinary of the Note 10 and 10+ Samsung Galaxy is still on, Airtel Nigeria developed an offer of rewarding customers that pre order this device through them.

According to Airtel Nigeria on its twitter Page, any customer that pre-order the Samsung Note 10 or Note 10+ with Airtel will be eligible for double data offer upto six months.

Not only that, in the first instance you will get a free pair of Galaxy Buds and 100% Screen repair discount.

This statement was similarly stated by Samsung Mobile NG on twitter including the worthiness of the bunus as seen on our Samsung Note 10/10+ review. Post.
Samsung electronics also stated that, The Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ will be officially available in stores and online starting from August 23rd, 2019.

Now the question is, How can I pre order Samsung Note 10 or 10+ with airtel??

CLICK HERE to see how to pre order through Airtel.
Re: Galaxy Note 10|10+ : Pre Order With Airtel And Get BUNUS offer by PabloAndreas(m): 7:04am On Aug 24, 2019
Abeg wat's a BUNUS?...

1 Like

Re: Galaxy Note 10|10+ : Pre Order With Airtel And Get BUNUS offer by Gentlemern(m): 7:29am On Aug 24, 2019
PabloAndreas:
Abeg wat's a BUNUS?...
you mean you don't know what Bunus means??
Re: Galaxy Note 10|10+ : Pre Order With Airtel And Get BUNUS offer by DonX001: 9:50am On Aug 24, 2019
Gentlemern:
Me too I have no clue what Bunus is o! shocked
Is it buns like "puffpuff"?? grin

1 Like

Re: Galaxy Note 10|10+ : Pre Order With Airtel And Get BUNUS offer by PabloAndreas(m): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2019
Gentlemern:
my broda i swear...or is it jumbo sized buns

(1) (Reply)

Tecno L9 Plus For Sale 2gb Ram / Monday Motivation: Stay Energised Like The INFINIX Hot 8 / Infinix Note 5 Stylus For Sale 40k Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.