Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! - Business To Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! (10031 Views)

�PYTHON DIAMOND� RED MERCURY REQUEST , IF YOU HAVE IT SEE PROCEDURES / RED MERCURY ITEMS,,, FOR MEGA CASH!!!! / Red Or Silver Mercury Needed By A Client Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
How to source for chemicals and chemical products.

Whether you are sourcing for the chemical products for your own company or you are a sourcing agent for other companies, these rules applies.

You should learn these rules to make the process easy and successful for you.

Not abiding by these rules will sooner make manufacturers and dealers start seeing you as very unserious, and will not even waste their time with you.

Remember, although we are in business, we don't have patience for people who only come to waste our time.

1. Know the Identitiy of the product you are looking for.

Most products have various trade names but the chemical names are usually the same.

Knowing the name at least will help your dealer know what you are looking for. You can find the identity information on a previous package you have.

2. Know what the chemical is intended for.

Sometimes, people may not get the exact trade name of the chemical they are looking for. This is usually because what a certain market calls one product, may not be exactly what another market know it with. Some markets just nickname chemical products based on the use.

So, knowing what the intended use is for, will help your dealer know what you are looking for.

3. Get a photo of what you are looking for.

Although, most manufacturers make the same product with little differences in physical appearance, having a picture of what you are looking for will go a long way in helping the dealers to get the product for you.

4. Have money for samples.

This is another very important rule. Sometimes I wonder why people reach out and want you to just make conclusions without samples.

Samples are a great way to reduce cost and unnecessary expenditure.

Even if you already know everything about the chemical product you are looking for, it is advised you first opt for a sample.

This is also because, manufacturers may have created a little difference in the previous formulation you know. These happens when there is a lack of a certain raw material and the manufacturer decides to compensate with a different one.

So, it is important to order a small sample first, and them make your large order based on the result of your sample.

Infact, I always advice that if you don't have money for samples, please don't boarder contacting us, because we wouldn't want to start supply of any amount of chemicals except it has been previously proven to be the exact thing you need.

This is to avoid stories that touch.

I will be stopping here for today, remember, you can order all your chemical and chemical product formulations from us.

07039762244. 07013355991.
Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
We still have silver white mercury for sale...

Price at 70,000 per 500 gram available.

Sample price 5000 naira for just one gram sample.

Please prepare to buy a sample. Don't call me asking for photos, I have stopped doing that.

It is not magnetic.

07039762244, 07013355991
Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 8:58am On Nov 26, 2022
White silver mercury available.

5000 naira for sample, delivered to you anywhere.

80,000 for 500grams bottle.

You can also arrange to meet me in person and buy directly, if you are afraid of sending your money without seeing products first.

It has never been used, but It is not magnetic.

Call me on 07039762244, or 07013355991
Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 10:16am On Dec 04, 2022
Good morning and happy first sunday of the last month of 2022 to my Christian brothers.

I hope you celebrate well today.

Just a quick reminder, we still sell silver white mercury.

Sample price is 5000NGN and 500grams is 100,000 NGN.

You can join our facebook chemical group, to learn more about chemicals. https://www./788426789240617/?ref=share

You can also call me on 07039762244 or 07013355991 for your chemicals.
Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2022
Silver white mercury available in large bulk.

Test sample is NGN5000
500gram is NGN100,000
You can also arrange to meet in person.
And we deliver nation wide.

07039762244, 07013355991
Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
We still have silver white mercury to sell in large and little quantities.

Sample price has increased to N10,000
500 grams is N100,000

Please, have one or all of these amount ready according to the quantity you need before contacting me.

You can also meet me in person to get your product.

Call 07039762244 or 07013355991
Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
Order a sample.

Happy new year people... I hope we all enjoyed our festivities. Well, I did enjoy mine and if you didn't, don't get too sad. Many more will come. And they sure will be happier for all of us.

Meanwhile, I want to make a request from us, especially one that will ensure a happy 2023 for all of us.

If you are in Nigeria, you will accept with me that many of us are mad... yeah, very mad people, But only very few who are so privileged, by the grace of God, are roaming the street, naked.

If you are one of us who are not so privileged as such, but so much desire to start roaming the street soon, just wait for your turn.

I also know that we all have our freedom... we have freedom of expression, freedom of worship, and even freedom to be stupid. But I beg you in the name of our Lord, you can be stupid but don't be unfortunate this 2023.

Don't be so unfortunate to come into my DM with your stupidity this 2023.

My DM this year as always is for serious minded people, who are ready for business. Not unfortunate, stupid, mad people.

I have said times without number on this platform where I most of us saw my contact that, I DON'T MAKE VIDOES OF PRODUCTS AGAIN.

I make my own video only when I will, afterall you are not paying me for spending such amount of time and resources, but these unfortunate ones will not hear.

Please, I don't make videos for customers who are not serious.

Order a sample of whatever chemical product you want from us, and start a photo shoot if you want.

The videos on our YouTube channel and the photos I upload randomly on this platform are enough for serious minded business ones.

I have also done well to answer any question relating to the products on this platform.

But the unfortunate ones will still come asking for vidoes.

Anyway, this year, I will carry stick to my DM. I might hit your head if you ask me for any video again.

Every business persons have their methods, and I have devised this method to make our transaction seamless.

Only contact me when you are ready to make purchases of either a sample or any other amount.

You can also come in person and see me before making payment.

We still have silver white mercury for sell.

Sample price is N10,000 and 500grams is N100,000.

Contact 07039762244 or 07013355991.

Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
Hello guys, we still have mercury for sell.

You can order a sample for just 10,000 NGN or 100,000 NGN for 500grams.

Please, contact me only when you are ready to buy.

We can deliver to you, or you come in person, meet and buy.

Call 07039762244. Or 07013355991
Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
We still sell silver white mercury
Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
Hello guys,

I hope you are good.

I have continued to write and post here so, I don't have miscreants coming to inbox to disturb me.

I post all information needed here, so I can use my time for other things.

It becomes very annoying when all someone does is copy my number here then come to my inbox and start asking the same questions I have answered here.

I am a very busy person.

And it is this stupid attitude that keeps a lot of vendors from responding to you.

1. I don't make videos. I don't have that time, and I don't open any mercury unless paid for.

So, if you want videos from me, get a sample of 15,000 and start your video shoot for the silver white one.

A sample is 15k for 5grams, and 120k, for 500g Bottle. The choice is yours.

2. I am not always in possession of the red one. I just have comrades who inform me when they have.

And I can not even tell you it is available unless I confirm, just like I can not give you link because if you are scammed along the way, you will sure think I took part in scamming you.

So, if you want me to go and confirm for you, keep your money down and I will go.

3. Read the instructions here.

If you can not pay money for me to send you the substance to start all your test unless you meet with me in person, don't bother... look for another dealer.

If you can not Pay 15k, or 120k for any of the sample to be sent to you, please look for someone else and buy from.

I don't have patience with unserious people.

4. If you are calling my number for mercury, what I expect to here from you is, I am calling from so, so and so location. I want a sample of so so and so quantity send me your account number. Anything other than this, I have explained all here. If you can not read and follow the instructions please look for someone else and buy from.

It's that simple.

If you are a serious minded buyer, call me on 07029762244 or 07013355991.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soap, Washing Powder & Detergents Making Machines (pictures) / Buy And Sell Dollars, E-curriencies Here / Donut Processing Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.