Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! (2528 Views)

Funaab, Yabatech And Mapoly Will Get Alot Of Gift From Infinix Mobile / Alot Of Scholarships For Nigerians / Is It Right For Teachers To Encourage Pupils To Shame Classmates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by Mygoldie(f): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2010
@cold , get a life, u stink of cowshet, or simply hit the traffic. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by Dyt(f): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2010
cold is really tipsy
Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by queeneve: 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2010
It feel good to know what your fans think of you,

And you proved my point! Good job Mygo!
Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by Mygoldie(f): 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2010
queeneve:

It feel good to know what your fans think of you,

And you proved my point! Good job Mygo!

yeap Queeneve. gotta know them flipping hand bag men(Gay) and them REAL men, lol, these guys have to sort themselves out,they are so crazy modafokers!!!
Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by googles: 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2010
kolo Cold . . . always looking for twouble   cheesy
Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by cold(m): 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2010
Mygoldie:

@cold , get a life, u stink of cowshet, or simply hit the traffic. angry angry angry angry angry
Believe me i don't want to make a monkey out of you.Why should i take all the credit
Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by Mygoldie(f): 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2010
@cold i dont have your time, you oxygen theif!!!
Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by Okijajuju1(m): 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2010
@ Cold

Hommes they aint worth the effort you are wasting on em.

MyGoldie is a lonely hetro/Lesbian reject, who hates the world and herself, Queeneve used to be cool but I guess its that time of the month for her, Dyt!! on the other hand!! Hmmm!! Shes cool with me!!
Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by Mygoldie(f): 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2010
Okija_juju:

@ Cold

MyGoldie is a lonely hetro/Lesbian reject, who hates the world and herself, Queeneve used to be cool but I guess its that time of the month for her, Dyt!! on the other hand!! Hmmm!! Shes cool with me!!

you' ve just described yourself,you know say juju no dey go transfer, amoeba like you.
Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by queeneve: 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2010
Awwwww Okija,

You mad too boo boo? grin grin cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

You will be alright, GO WASH THAT MUD OFF you looks DIRTY,
Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by cold(m): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2010
Okija_juju:

@ Cold

Okija chill,i'v got plenty of tym to spare.So i'm looking for someplace to put it & these chics (i neva use the B word) just gave me sumn to do wiv my tym.

Mygoldie:

@cold i dont have your time, you oxygen theif!!!
While it is agreed that every chic has a right to be ugly you seem to have abused that previlege.Dayum sis don't you require a licence to be that ugly jheeze!
Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by jeffman(m): 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2010
@cold. nice one
Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by queeneve: 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2010
WOW, he gets a cookie for SAYING SOMETHING SO PROFOUND AS calling a woman a bish, WOW!
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by Okijajuju1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2010
queeneve:

Awwwww Okija,

You mad too boo boo? grin grin cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

You will be alright, GO WASH THAT MUD OFF you looks DIRTY,

You make me mad & durrty!!  wink Now leave Mygoldie alone and come over to the good side!!  grin
Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by koolchicco: 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2010
@@@Sweets

Abeg come inside nah!
Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by Mygoldie(f): 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2010
ill be there sweets,
Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by cold(m): 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2010
queeneve:

WOW, he gets a cookie for SAYING SOMETHING SO PROFOUND AS calling a woman a bish, WOW!
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Did the mental hospital test too many drugs on you today  
Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by Phate07(m): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2010

This is mygoldie, she just escaped from the zoo. Do give her some slack and forgive her ignorance.  angry

Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by queeneve: 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2010
Yeah they did test alot of drugs on me, one of the drugs called HOW TO WHOOP A BISH AZZ

and I am about to WHOOP A BISH AZZ BECAUSE IT WORKING,
Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by cold(m): 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2010
queeneve:

Yeah they did test alot of drugs on me, one of the drugs called HOW TO WHOOP A BISH AZZ

and I am about to WHOOP A BISH AZZ BECAUSE IT WORKING,
You're trying really hard to come across as an ebonic freak but you're doin a poor job of it.All your ancestors must number in the millions,it's hard to believe that many people are to blame for producing you
Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by queeneve: 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2010
I am sorry that you was a TEST TUBE BABY, not my fault you were selected as a GENOME research project, APPARENTLY THEY FAILED when attempted to abort you,

And by the way, I am not trying to be ANYTHING, I am what I am, know the difference genius,

You mad cos you can't get it right, IT NOT YOUR FAULT, YOU WERE A REJECTED SPECIMEN THAT SURVIVED,
Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by jeffman(m): 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2010
queeneve:

@queeneve. i did not give him 'thumbs up' because he insulted her. The 'thumbs up' were for his first few posts where he corrected her english.
i felt she should own up to the fact that she is guilty of that which she accused others of.
Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by cold(m): 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2010
queeneve:

I am sorry that you was a TEST TUBE BABY, not my fault you were selected as a GENOME research project, APPARENTLY THEY FAILED when attempted to abort you,

And by the way, I am not trying to be ANYTHING, I am what I am, know the difference genius,

You mad cos you can't get it right, IT NOT YOUR FAULT, YOU WERE A REJECTED SPECIMEN THAT SURVIVED,
After reading thru the drivel you just typed i'v decided i'm in favor of abortion in cases of incest
Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by queeneve: 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2010
What is she guilty of? As far as I see she is voicing her opinions like everybody else regardless if we agree with it or not,
Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by queeneve: 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2010
As you should Cold,

I heard poor village people are famous for that, I AGREE TOO, speaking of village did you ever return back after you escaped?
Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by queeneve: 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2010
Or your cousin/daddy/uncle is looking for you?
Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by cold(m): 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2010
queeneve:

As you should Cold,

I heard poor village people are famous for that, I AGREE TOO, speaking of village did you ever return back after you escaped?
queeneve:

Or your cousin/daddy/uncle is looking for you?
Now i'm really luving this.
What you lack in intelligence you sure have made up for in stupidity.I guess when God was throwin down intelligence you were holding an umbrella.
Seriously,you're depriving your village of an i'diot.
Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by jeffman(m): 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2010
@queeneve. i am sure u understand what she is guilty of. haven't you heard of 'Pot calling kettle black'.

i am not being chauvinistic so you don't say it is because she is a lady.
Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by queeneve: 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2010
Cold,

America doesn't have traditional villages sweety, (an intelligent person would know that wink)

By the way that the CLASSIC response OF SOMEONE who can't retort back intellectually so when they say OH, YOU UNINTELLIGENT blah blah after been skewered it not surprising you said that, PREDICTABLE, wink

Mygo, keep doing what you do, if MOBO can do it, SO CAN YOU, great job! Sorry chick, didn't meant to take him from ya, he yours now! smiley He been used up and depleted, there is nothing left, good luck chick!
Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by cold(m): 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2010
queeneve:

Cold,

America doesn't have traditional villages sweety, (an intelligent person would know that wink)

By the way that the CLASSIC response OF SOMEONE who can't retort back intellectually so when they say OH, YOU UNINTELLIGENT blah blah after been skewered it not surprising you said that, PREDICTABLE, wink

Mygo, keep doing what you do, if MOBO can do it, SO CAN YOU, great job! Sorry chick, didn't meant to take him from ya, he yours now! smiley He been used up and depleted, there is nothing left, good luck chick!

The overwhelming power of se*x drive was demonstrated by the fact that someone was willing to father you
Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by queeneve: 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2010
Clean up on aisle 7, a boy is crying and bishing, CLEAN UP ON AISLE 7 grin

My job is done,

Now let me work on Vic, I mean some work, tongue
Re: Alot Of NLGuys Just Can't Get It Right! by cold(m): 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2010
queeneve:

Clean up on aisle 7, a boy is crying and bishing, CLEAN UP ON AISLE 7 grin

My job is done,

Now let me work on Vic, I mean some work, tongue

Pls,pls,pls in your own interest & for the sake of the rest of the world learn from the mistake of your parents-use birth control

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Project Topic On Mass Communication / The University Of Calabar Vs The University Of Uyo.d Best In Terms Of Medicine / Amazing !!!the NEW MATHS Logic Is Cool.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.