Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

King Cobra Caught With A Wire Trap - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / King Cobra Caught With A Wire Trap (77277 Views)

This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP / My Trap Caught A Big Bush Rat (video/pictures) / See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Cobra Caught With A Wire Trap by theDEVILisHERE: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2019
Patented:
Cobra yes, king No, those are limited to Asia. More likely to be the forest Cobra

..not true

Hope u know that National Geo is limited in knowledge and research

1 Like

Re: King Cobra Caught With A Wire Trap by RobbStark(m): 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
delejes222:
Buy UK used laptops from us and enjoy value for your money.

Contact us for details

How much is this your laptop..
I need elite book hp
Re: King Cobra Caught With A Wire Trap by RobbStark(m): 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
delejes222:
Buy UK used laptops from us and enjoy value for your money.

Contact us for details

How much is this your laptop..
I need elite book hp and do you have an office in Port Harcourt?
Re: King Cobra Caught With A Wire Trap by ubee(m): 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2019
I wonder if the writer really has an idea what he/she is talking about. The King Cobra is endemic to India and Southeast Asia. It is not found in Nigeria.
Re: King Cobra Caught With A Wire Trap by theDEVILisHERE: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
Patented:

This is not about extinction, king Cobras exist in south east Asia alone. Why don't u Google king Cobras and the Forest Cobras....u wld see the light

Every animal existed in Africa, and many are still existing

Stop listening to the white man, he/she has no true knowledge (Artificial intelligence is not true knowledge) and he/she is a natural born liar

1 Like

Re: King Cobra Caught With A Wire Trap by mastermaestro(m): 12:05am On Aug 25, 2019
themanderon:

Because the white man told you its only limited to Asia you believe it must be true? Well I have seen evidence of that beast existing right here in Africa.

I like folks like you who question things by those who claim superiority. I just feel sad seeing the ways guys are passionately denying the existence of such a specie in Nigeria. National Geographic Channel has turned their minds upside down.

1 Like

Re: King Cobra Caught With A Wire Trap by favour32(m): 1:34am On Aug 25, 2019
Talk true!
Immediately you read this story,you were very much conscious of your surroundings by looking around you including those comfortably on the bed!
Re: King Cobra Caught With A Wire Trap by snipesdam(m): 6:26am On Aug 25, 2019
mastermaestro:

I like folks like you who question things by those who claim superiority. I just feel sad seeing the ways guys are passionately denying the existence of such a specie in Nigeria. National Geographic Channel has turned their minds upside down.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: King Cobra Caught With A Wire Trap by Patented: 6:45am On Aug 25, 2019
Really!!! Please show me evidence of a grizzly bear in Africa also the polar bear, a moose too, while you are at it I want to see the Bison and the Condor, please throw in a black bear and a road runner......thanks. Also I would like to know their, Yoruba, Hausa, Ibo, Ibibio and Swahili names.

And the source of your info. Thanks
theDEVILisHERE:

Every animal existed in Africa, and many are still existing.

No true knowledge ba, but u believe when they told u to buy an internet capable phone and you would have the opportunity to communicate with people you can't contact physically?

Stop listening to the white man, he/she has no true knowledge (Artificial intelligence is not true knowledge) and he/she is a natural born liar

1 Like

Re: King Cobra Caught With A Wire Trap by DaRuud(m): 9:41am On Aug 25, 2019
Chineke ! Is this snake or rope ?

Re: King Cobra Caught With A Wire Trap by theDEVILisHERE: 9:42am On Aug 25, 2019
Patented:
Really!!! Please show me evidence of a grizzly bear in Africa also the polar bear, a moose too, while you are at it I want to see the Bison and the Condor, please throw in a black bear and a road runner......thanks. Also I would like to know their, Yoruba, Hausa, Ibo, Ibibio and Swahili names.

And the source of your info. Thanks

those u mentioned are mutations from the original
And yes they existed and some still are existing in Africa

Source? U mean where the Whiteman agrees with what I said?
Sorry my knowledge is not based on Whiteman Artificial crap
It is based on the true knowledge, that of the ancient ones, the original owners of the earth, my Ancestors
Re: King Cobra Caught With A Wire Trap by ubcandid(m): 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
Heavance:

Sorry to burst it, it is not the most dangerous in the world.
It doesnt even make it to top 5 most dangerous..... but it is deadly as well.

Exactly what I wanted to correct.
Re: King Cobra Caught With A Wire Trap by 77up(m): 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
daddytime:
This is massively an ancestor for real...

Jesuuuu

Imagine being faced with this sly thing alone in the bush....na to kneel down begin use God beg am for mercy say you no go insult your elders again even for nairaland. grin
kuku kee me rainow grin cheesy grin

Re: King Cobra Caught With A Wire Trap by zinaunreal(m): 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
Cant forget the day wey me and king cobra jam eye to eye. As i take off, him sef take off
Re: King Cobra Caught With A Wire Trap by Patented: 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
theDEVILisHERE:

those u mentioned are mutations from the original
And yes they existed and some still are existing in Africa

Source? U mean where the Whiteman agrees with what I said?
Sorry my knowledge is not based on Whiteman Artificial crap
It is based on the true knowledge, that of the ancient ones, the original owners of the earth, my Ancestors

Proof is what I asked for, story is what u gave......
Re: King Cobra Caught With A Wire Trap by theDEVILisHERE: 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
Patented:

Proof is what I asked for, story is what u gave......
I don't need to prove anything to u
When u're ready for "true" knowledge, it would come to u
Re: King Cobra Caught With A Wire Trap by Patented: 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
theDEVILisHERE:

I don't need to prove anything to u

When u're ready for "true" knowledge, it would come to u
You don't say!!!

1 Like

Re: King Cobra Caught With A Wire Trap by LiveScience: 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
Lastorator:
Cobras are large snakes; many species reach more than 6 feet long (2 meters). According to Cape Snake Conservation, the forest cobra is the largest true cobra, reaching 10 feet (3 m), and Ashe’s spitting cobra is 9 feet (2.7 m), making it the world’s largest spitting cobra. The smallest species is the Mozambique spitting cobra, which is about 4 feet long (1.2 m). King cobras, the longest of all venomous snakes, can reach 18 feet (5.5 m).

https://www.livescience.com/43520-cobra-facts.html
Re: King Cobra Caught With A Wire Trap by snipesdam(m): 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=LiveScience post=81690873][/quote]

This one here over 14ft. I Sent a mail to NatGeo waiting their response.
Re: King Cobra Caught With A Wire Trap by ugofab11(m): 7:14am On Sep 27, 2023
I was doing a research on snakes when I came across this so let me clarify that this is not a king cobra but a forest cobra.there are no king Cobras in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Food Crops Produced In Nigeria..which State? / Panic As Mysterious Beast Kills Animals In Delta State Community. Graphic Photos / The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.