Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,288 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Universities That Accept Below 180 In Jamb (COMPLETE LIST) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Universities That Accept Below 180 In Jamb (COMPLETE LIST) (304 Views)

Universities That Accept Below 180 In Jamb (updated) / Universities That Accept Below 180 Jamb Score / List Of Universities That Accept 120 Cut-Off Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Universities That Accept Below 180 In Jamb (COMPLETE LIST) by Usulorinform(m): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
Have you been asking questions like , what are the universities that accept below 180 in jamb? Search no more because that is what am about to show you, even many jamb candidates that score below 180 in jamb have been sending me e-mail some of the messages that they sent to my inbox are;
Usulorinform please, send me
(1.) List of university that accept 140
(2.) List of university that accept 150
(3.) List of university that accept 160
(4.) List of university that accept 170

Haaa! The same type of questions the only difference is the numbers in front of it, I started thinking since up to Ten persons sent this messages to me, some other jamb candidates may also have the same issue, here I will solve all the questions and I will show you the way forward click below link to see the complete list of Universities that accept below 180

https://informlearner.com/universities-accept-below-180-jamb

(1) (Reply)

Mathematics Help / Get Affordable Essay Help Online / Ondo Varsity Final-year Student Swept Away By Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.