Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia: - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia: (1640 Views)

23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) / 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia: by ariesbull: 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
PM New
August 25, 2019

Saudi authorities have revealed that at least 23 Nigerians are currently on the death row in Saudi Arabia for drug-related offences and may executed anytime from now.

In a report, The Nation newspaper said the Nigerians were convicted for contravening the narcotic and psychotropic substances control law, which is punishable by death.

They were said to have been arrested between 2016 and 2017 at King Abdul-Aziz International Airport, Jeddah and Prince Muhammad bin Abdu- Aziz International Airport, Madinah having concealed the banned substances in their rectums, the Saudi document revealed.

The names of the convicted persons were given as:

Adeniyi Adebayo Zikri
Tunde Ibrahim
Jimoh Idhola Lawal
Lolo Babatunde
Sulaiman Tunde
Idris Adewuumi Adepoju
Abdul Raimi Awela Ajibola
Yusuf Makeen Ajiboye
Adam Idris Abubakar
Saka Zakaria
Biola Lawal
Isa Abubakar Adam
Ibrahim Chiroma
Hafis Amosu
Aliu Muhammad
Funmilayo Omoyemi Bishi
Mistura Yekini
Amina Ajoke Alobi
Kuburat Ibrahim
Alaja Olufunke Alalaoe Abdulqadir
Fawsat Balagun Alabi
Aisha Muhammad Amira
Adebayo Zakariya.

This is coming a few weeks after the Saudi authorities executed Kudirat Afolabi for drug trafficking and Saheed Sobade, another Nigerian, reportedly nabbed with 1,183 grams of cocaine powder in Jeddah.

Me:

Our dear country Nigeria has all it takes to make it citizens comfortable but the revise is the case.This shame is mostly to our so called leaders that keep all for their immediate family.

There is no need to tribalise
evil. We all carry green passport. We should weep for our nation. Evil is beyond tribe.

Copyright © 2019 P.M. News
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia: by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
Seems like an old news to me
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia: by daddytime(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
Bye bye to dem...who price market must pay.

That's what they signed up for except the few that might have been set up unknowingly.
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia: by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
Na wa ooo.
Why carry cocaine to Saudi Nitori olorun eh
Common to thief, dem dey cut hand let alone drug Hian
Which kain guts be that?
Read my signature
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia: by Kingosytex(m): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
So sad...

This Saudi mean business, them no de joke at alllllllllllllllll. It will take the greatest miracle to save these ones from the hangman's noose.

Thanks goodness there aren't any Igbo names there, the past few weeks have been very challenging for the Igbos. I always tell tribalists that crime knows no tribe.
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia: by Ayomiunusual(m): 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
Old news

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia: by sreamsense: 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
ariesbull:

PM New
August 25, 2019

Saudi authorities have revealed that at least 23 Nigerians are currently on the death row in Saudi Arabia for drug-related offences and may executed anytime from now.

In a report, The Nation newspaper said the Nigerians were convicted for contravening the narcotic and psychotropic substances control law, which is punishable by death.

They were said to have been arrested between 2016 and 2017 at King Abdul-Aziz International Airport, Jeddah and Prince Muhammad bin Abdu- Aziz International Airport, Madinah having concealed the banned substances in their rectums, the Saudi document revealed.

Adeniyi Adebayo Zikri
Tunde Ibrahim
Jimoh Idhola Lawal
Lolo Babatunde
Sulaiman Tunde
Idris Adewuumi Adepoju
Yusuf Makeen Ajiboye
Adam Idris Abubakar
Saka Zakaria
Biola Lawal
Isa Abubakar Adam
Ibrahim Chiroma
Hafis Amosu
Aliu Muhammad
Funmilayo Omoyemi Bishi
Mistura Yekini
Amina Ajoke Alobi
Kuburat Ibrahim
Fawsat Balagun Alabi
Aisha Muhammad Amira
Adebayo Zakariya.

This is coming a few weeks after the Saudi authorities executed Kudirat Afolabi for drug trafficking and Saheed Sobade, another Nigerian, reportedly nabbed with 1,183 grams of cocaine powder in Jeddah.

Me:

Our dear country Nigeria has all it takes to make it citizens comfortable but the revise is the case.This shame is mostly to our so called leaders that keep all for their immediate family.

evil. We all carry green passport. We should weep for our nation. Evil is beyond tribe.

Expired news to cover up 99% fraudsters arrested by FBI. Dead news on arrival by IPOB!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia: by Marineghost: 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
Ipob and fake news
Biafuro flat✓head structure

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia: by cyclone101(m): 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
NCAN... comman see somtin !!
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia: by ariesbull: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
Kingosytex:
So sad...

This Saudi mean business, them no de joke at alllllllllllllllll. It will take the greatest miracle to save these ones from the hangman's noose.

Thanks goodness there aren't any Igbo names there, the past few weeks have been very challenging for the Igbos. I always tell tribalists that crime knows no tribe.

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia: by SluttanSlayer: 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2019
Igbos control Southern Africa and far east drug trade

Yorubas be beheaded every other Friday for attempting to smuggle drugs into Saudi Arabia
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia: by cescfrank(m): 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
Marineghost:
Ipob and fake news
Biafuro flat✓head structure

the link below will educate you.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/breaking-23-nigerians-to-be-executed-in-saudi-arabia/
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia: by Marotzke(m): 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
MatthAnn:
Seems like an old news to me
why won't it be old news?
24th of August 2019 is pretty much old eh?
Tribalism kee you dia.

2 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia: by SluttanSlayer: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
Marotzke:
25th August 2019 is pretty much old eh?
Tribalism kee you dia.

Don't blame him

He is thinking this was the last set of Yoruba drug mules executed in July of 2019!

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia: by Amuocha: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
Lalasticlala sef
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia: by Marineghost: 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
cescfrank:

the link below will educate you.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/breaking-23-nigerians-to-be-executed-in-saudi-arabia/

If I slap that your flat✓head structure
Old news again
Bloody goat
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia: by Essential(m): 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
ariesbull:

PM New
August 25, 2019

Adeniyi Adebayo Zikri
Tunde Ibrahim
Jimoh Idhola Lawal
Lolo Babatunde
Sulaiman Tunde
Idris Adewuumi Adepoju
Yusuf Makeen Ajiboye
Adam Idris Abubakar
Saka Zakaria
Biola Lawal
Isa Abubakar Adam
Ibrahim Chiroma
Hafis Amosu
Aliu Muhammad
Funmilayo Omoyemi Bishi
Mistura Yekini
Amina Ajoke Alobi
Kuburat Ibrahim
Fawsat Balagun Alabi
Aisha Muhammad Amira
Adebayo Zakariya.

Me:

Instead of hiding your face shamelessly, you are fooling yourself with this post. To justify the criminality of your brothers.
If want news of your people in Malaysia, Indonesia and even South Africa. I will give many. It is your people that cause the problem Nigerians are having in south Africa.
Pls once say no to crime.
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia: by SluttanSlayer: 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
Essential:

Instead of hiding your face shamelessly, you are fooling yourself with this post. To justify the criminality of your brothers.
If want news of your people in Malaysia, Indonesia and even South Africa. I will give many. It is your people that cause the problem Nigerians are having in south Africa.
Pls once say no to crime.

The Igbos are truly crafty just imagine how they pose as Muslims using proud Yoruba Muslim names to deceive Saudi authorities to let them in.

Everybody knows Saudis do not grant Jews visas but these Biafran Jews and their Catholic brethren will then bribe their Igbo brothers in immigration to issue them passports bearing Yoruba names.

I am happy Ogbeni Rauf is minister of internal affairs, he will surely put a stop to this alongside those Igbo girls doing ashawoe in Europe claiming bini.

I think we better let them go so that we can get our reputation back

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia: by Essential(m): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

The Igbos are truly crafty just imagine how they pose as Muslims using proud Yoruba Muslim names to deceive Saudi authorities to let them in.

Everybody knows Saudis do not grant Jews visas but these Biafran Jews and their Catholic brethren will then bribe their Igbo brothers in immigration to issue them passports bearing Yoruba names.

I am happy Ogbeni Rauf is minister of internal affairs, he will surely put a stop to this alongside those Igbo girls doing ashawoe in Europe claiming bini.

The way this people reason is senseless and foolish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia: by SluttanSlayer: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
Essential:

The way this people reason is senseless and foolish.

I am telling you

All these Igbos are very crafty beings.

An alfa in my Emirate here in Osun told me that Igbos are his number one and biggest customers who will do anything to make money.
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia: by Seetto: 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

I am happy Ogbeni Rauf is minister of internal affairs, he will

surely put a stop to this alongside those Igbo girls doing ashawoe in Europe claiming bini.

My brother I have come across an Igbo lady that changes her name from chinwe to Fatima just get travel Visa to Saudi arabia. I wonder what is her motive...
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia: by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2019
Marotzke:
25th August 2019 is pretty much old eh?
Tribalism kee you dia.
I'm not a tribalist but yeah so you know (I honestly don't argue with kids)
Crime knows no tribe. Even if its Yoruba's,Igbo's,or Hausa's that committed the crime,the whole Nigeria will suffer the consequences.
I hope your creator didn't give you a brain for fancy......
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia: by Marotzke(m): 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
MatthAnn:

I'm not a tribalist but yeah so you know (I honestly don't argue with kids)
Crime knows no tribe. Even if its Yoruba's,Igbo's,or Hausa's that committed the crime,the whole Nigeria will suffer the consequences.
I hope your creator didn't give you a brain for fancy......
deviate all you can from the matter.
A 25/08/19 dated news is old because your preferred set of people were not mentioned.
Without even crosschecking you declared it old.
You just argued madam.
As for brain?
Loan me part of yours.
You seem to have them in excess.
Good evening madam matured .
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia: by ariesbull: 7:05am On Aug 25, 2019

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED!!! Nigerian Police using Photoshopped Pix. / Countries With The Best Prisons / Neighbor Stabs 16-year-old Girl In Her Private Part In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.