Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

LASTMA Officers Seize Passenger's Iphone For Recording 'Illegal Activities' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASTMA Officers Seize Passenger's Iphone For Recording 'Illegal Activities' (732 Views)

Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way / Sanitary Health Officers Seize Boy’s Box Of Snacks For Refusing To Settle Them / Driver Strips Unclad As Edo State Traffic Officers Seize His Car Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASTMA Officers Seize Passenger's Iphone For Recording 'Illegal Activities' by Edithfavourite: 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2019
A Nigerian passenger was seen in a video crying out after a Lastma officer seized his iPhone while he was in a bus heading to Ojuelegba.

According to the video, the officers seized his Iphone because he dared to record them while they were carrying out their illegal activities.

The Lastma officers stopped their bus and accused their conductor of not seating down, which according to eyewitnesses was a big lie as the conductor was actually seating.

The Officers Jumped inside the bus and announced that they were impounding it for traffic rules violation and they diverted the bus with all the passengers still in it and started driving towards LASTMA office in Yaba.

The passengers started protesting and insisting that the bus conductor must refund their Money back to them first so that they can enter another bus, but all their pleas fell on deaf ears as the LASTMA officer didn't care about them as he was still forcefully driving the bus to Yaba.

Along the way one of the LASTMA officers observed the passenger recording the whole incident and forcefully seized the phone from his hand.

Watch the video:
https://zenithnaija.com/passenger-cries-out-after-lastma-officer-seized-his-iphone-for-recording-them-video/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: LASTMA Officers Seize Passenger's Iphone For Recording 'Illegal Activities' by Edithfavourite: 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Officers Seize Passenger's Iphone For Recording 'Illegal Activities' by donbachi(m): 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
Give dem chance...dem take chances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Officers Seize Passenger's Iphone For Recording 'Illegal Activities' by Magichand: 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2019
donbachi:
Give dem chance...dem take chances.

I swear down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Officers Seize Passenger's Iphone For Recording 'Illegal Activities' by walteriyke: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
The guy na mumu dem no mad to carry me play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Officers Seize Passenger's Iphone For Recording 'Illegal Activities' by starbuck(f): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2019
Just one needle puncture in the stomach, it will deflate automatically and I will collect my phone undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Officers Seize Passenger's Iphone For Recording 'Illegal Activities' by icebird25(m): 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2019
After my guy reason how e take gather money managed buy the iPhone...why he no go cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Officers Seize Passenger's Iphone For Recording 'Illegal Activities' by Chidexter(m): 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2019
I hope dat lastma official knows that dat phone can pay his salary for two years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Officers Seize Passenger's Iphone For Recording 'Illegal Activities' by Edithfavourite: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Officers Seize Passenger's Iphone For Recording 'Illegal Activities' by dotman4real007(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
They are hungry and they need money to feed, but if truly they are doing their job the right way then they shouldn't worry about being recorded. Awon ole grin

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tension As 43 Poisonous Snakes, Other Reptiles Found In Plane / Prophet In Police Net Over Sex With Girl, 5, Inside Church / One Ghanaian And 2 CRUTECH Students Drown In A River In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.