Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,876 members, 7,862,936 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

My Little Daughter Is Far More Sensible Than Wendy Shay- Afia Schwarzenegger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Little Daughter Is Far More Sensible Than Wendy Shay- Afia Schwarzenegger (482 Views)

Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal / Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Little Daughter Is Far More Sensible Than Wendy Shay- Afia Schwarzenegger by MhizMuna: 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
Ghanaian comedienne and radio presenter Afia Schwarzenegger born Valentina Nana Agyeiwaa has stated emphatically that her 4 year old daughter has sense than RuffTown records signee Wendy Shay following her recent comments in an interview.

The ‘Uber driver’ hitmaker in an interview disclosed that ever since she started music, she has been able to buy iPhone for herself.

“I’ve got so many stuffs. Too many. Woo. I mean I can actually buy the latest iPhone that is in town right now. I mean I do have a lot of stuffs, camera, iPad, I mean stuffs that every girl at my age is going to need I do have money to buy all of these things” she said.

This comment she made has called for public insults and ridicule on the songstress as they call her cheap and childish.

But Afia Schwarzenegger reacting to her comments, compared her daughter to the songstress by saying her little daughter Pena is way wiser than Wendy Shay.

According to the controversial comedienne , if her daughter Pena was asked a similar question she would have replied wisely which wasn’t in the case of the Wendy Shay.

https://www./2019/08/my-little-daughter-can-boast-of-being-sensible-than-wendy-shay-afia-schwarzenegger.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Birthday Bash: Police Gives Detailed Reasons For The Shut Down Of Venue / DAVIDO Finally Confrims Chioma's Pregnancy Rumors,talks About His Marriage Plans / "We Should Open A Church"zlatan Ibile To Brodashaggi As He Performs Gospel Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.