Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Woman To Divorce Husband Because He Loves Her Too Much, Does Not Argue With Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman To Divorce Husband Because He Loves Her Too Much, Does Not Argue With Her (270 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) / 12 States Where Men Support Hitting Women Who Argue With Their Husbands - NDHS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman To Divorce Husband Because He Loves Her Too Much, Does Not Argue With Her by massmediang: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
Woman Seeks Divorce From Husband Because He Loves Her Too Much, Does Not Argue With Her, Says She is “Choked By Extreme Love and Affection”
The media in United Arab Emirates (UAE) media recently reported the almost-unfathomable case of a woman who decided to divorce her husband after a year of marriage, because he loved her too much and never once argued with her.
The UAE woman was said to have sought to divorce her husband at the Shariah court in Fujairah, because she felt chocked by his love and affection. To make matters “worse”, the husband allegedly never argued with her during their one-year marriage and even helped her with house chores like cleaning, which she described as “hell”.

“He never yelled at me or turned me down,” the poor woman reportedly told the court. “I was choked by extreme love and affection. He even helped me clean the house.”

“I long for one day of dispute, but this seems impossible with my romantic husband who always forgave me and showered me with gifts,” she added. “I need a real discussion, even an argument, not this hassle-free life of obedience.”
See details;
https://massmediang.com/woman-seeks-divorce-from-husband-because-he-loves-her-too-much-does-not-argue-with-her-says-she-is-choked-by-extreme-love-and-affection/

(1) (Reply)

Bank Cannot Give You This! / Request For 2HP AC / Fire Razed Balogun Market In Lagos Island Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.