Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) (51156 Views)

You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography / I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up / I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Bvlgari: 12:05am On Apr 28, 2023
You left your husband because He was cheating.
You have a kid or two.

So you divorced because you were so pained.
You left.
You left with the kids.

You started working hard to cater for your needs. You work so hard, but it isn't enough.

To meet up with the growing economic demands, you find a wealthy man. He is rich. You dont care. You need to pay fees for your kids as a strong, independent woman. You need to prove that it can be done.
So you're dating a wealthy married man. You are now a side chic.

You begin to think of the side chics your husband has and why he has them then. You do not even question the morality. You begin to understand why. Maybe they've got kids too. Mouths to feed, life to live.
It doesn't make sense still.

So you call the married man when he is home, and he hides to shout at you for wanting to disturb his peace with his "wife" as you ought to know when he is home.

You think of your hurts, you think of your consolation. At least you had a husband. He was fully yours. He cheats, but he was fully yours.

So you attempt to find out what is going on with him now, but he is married again to a younger woman.

After you make contact, he comes to visit you and the kids. He drops some money once a while. The new wife is in charge now...

You connect on old times. You even had sex.

He leaves to his house to his wife.
You're now dating two married men.
Both of them are cheating on their wives.

And then you say life wasn't fair to you. 😳😅

As bad as this may sound, it happens.

Wise men learn from the mistakes of others.

Don't leave ur peaceful abode(marriage) bcs he cheats. It rains everywhere oooo😳😳

Be wise 👌

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02WzkPoRshg1erM6yrvCqs2hCEb15uX6w5nM4Q9mkXZvJ24PTuptmWN35tv2z2kznwl&id=100001099643107&mibextid=Nif5oz

292 Likes 38 Shares

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Earthstorms(m): 12:21am On Apr 28, 2023
It hurts when the trust is broken that is why some women leave a cheating husband.

However life later force such women to either become someone else side chick or a second wife. So the women do not really escape sharing the men.

What can the women really do? It is a man's world in Africa so it is more difficult for women to survive and take care of the kids alone. The first mistake they make when leaving is that they take the kids along.

To me, if a woman is leaving a man because he is cheating, she should leave the kids for him and bother only about herself.

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Streetmovement(m): 12:46am On Apr 28, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Twist and turns

Going forward life can be hard in some cases....but cheating I hate irrespective of who

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by dawnomike(m): 2:25am On Apr 28, 2023
Every woman, especially wives should endeavour to be financially empowered!!!

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by koladata(m): 2:30am On Apr 28, 2023
Men were never designed to sleep with one woman for the rest of their lives. That's why there's a virginity seal on women at birth while there's no seal on men. Even in basic biology, men's sexual anatomy is completely different , the hormones and desires are referent. most of us have only come to accept this one man one woman thing because someone wrote it in the bible which i'm sure God didn't write that thing, he's not an author of confusion because that would have contradict his designs.

242 Likes 22 Shares

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by talk2hb1(m): 2:51am On Apr 28, 2023
Bvlgari:
You left your husband because He was cheating.
You have a kid or two.

So you divorced because you were so pained.
You left.
You left with the kids.

You started working hard to cater for your needs. You work so hard, but it isn't enough.

To meet up with the growing economic demands, you find a wealthy man. He is rich. You dont care. You need to pay fees for your kids as a strong, independent woman. You need to prove that it can be done.
So you're dating a wealthy married man. You are now a side chic.

You begin to think of the side chics your husband has and why he has them then. You do not even question the morality. You begin to understand why. Maybe they've got kids too. Mouths to feed, life to live.
It doesn't make sense still.

So you call the married man when he is home, and he hides to shout at you for wanting to disturb his peace with his "wife" as you ought to know when he is home.

You think of your hurts, you think of your consolation. At least you had a husband. He was fully yours. He cheats, but he was fully yours.

So you attempt to find out what is going on with him now, but he is married again to a younger woman.

After you make contact, he comes to visit you and the kids. He drops some money once a while. The new wife is in charge now...

You connect on old times. You even had sex.

He leaves to his house to his wife.
You're now dating two married men.
Both of them are cheating on their wives.

And then you say life wasn't fair to you. 😳😅

As bad as this may sound, it happens.

Wise men learn from the mistakes of others.

Don't leave ur peaceful abode(marriage) bcs he cheats. It rains everywhere oooo😳😳

Be wise 👌
Moral Of The Story:
1). We men can have side chic under the auspices of helping them out.
2). We Shouldn’t Marry her (our side chic) but keep her for contingency sex satisfaction.
3). Women should accept the fact that side chic has come to stay.
3). Any Woman that left her husband because he is cheating with side chic will end up being side chic
4).

Female Gender don suffer

200 Likes 17 Shares

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by linearity: 3:06am On Apr 28, 2023
koladata:
Men were never designed to sleep with one woman for the rest of their lives. That's why there's a virginity seal on women at birth while there's no seal on men. Even in basic biology, men's sexual anatomy is completely different , the hormones and desires are referent. most of us have only come to accept this one man one woman thing because someone wrote it in the bible which i'm sure God didn't write that thing, he's not an author of confusion because that would have contradict his designs.

I beg, you fit show us where dem write am for Bible say, one man, one wife?

I don find am tire oh!

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by dazzlingd(m): 3:22am On Apr 28, 2023
koladata:

You can cheat the system, get yourself one wife, but bang as many women as you can in your life time. Don’t just get caught by your wife so you can maintain a healthy family. Don’t let your kids find out too so you will keep your respect.
Make plenty money and go on some kind vacations where you can chop your life and what happens there stays there

144 Likes 15 Shares

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by godliman: 3:23am On Apr 28, 2023
If you know the long term consequences of this side chic nonsense you won't be saying this. Side chick can lead to either of these complications:
1. The chic may use juju to turn the husband's heart from his wife for good. They make men abandon their real wives.
2. It leads to baby mama. The husband can simply marry the side chic on the long run and begin raising another set of family elsewhere.
3. The promiscuous husband can bring home HIV and other STIs to 'finish' his innocent wife.
4. The side chic might kill him if she wants to.
5. The side chic might kill the real wife and reign without rival.
Don't blame wives who quit, aside the pain, their lives may not be safe. I however don't support prostitution or remarriage.
The solution is marry as genuine Christians without premarital sex. A man who only eats his wife's soup is content but the one who eats about compares.

137 Likes 13 Shares

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by superCleanworks(m): 4:38am On Apr 28, 2023
Hello wives
please don't mind this guy and his one sided logic. who says you can't leave with your kids and be alright? please leave that marriage as soon as you sense the slightest hint of cheating no matter how much your husband begs you to stay. Leave and don't look back.

We need more single mothers independent women in the society 😁

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Rutimillz(m): 5:18am On Apr 28, 2023
A good woman builds her home not crashing it

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by grandstar(m): 5:46am On Apr 28, 2023
I don't blame the women. Will the men smile if their wives are cheating? Nowadays, many married women cheat.

They were into runs and hook-up before marriage, so may not see it as a big thing.

Others who engaged in them stopped once they got married and expect their husbands to be faithful which may be asking too much in Nigeria of today!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Sucre6: 6:10am On Apr 28, 2023
I never thought of it this way bruv, u apt cool

2 Likes

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by eventainment(m): 6:26am On Apr 28, 2023
Infidelity is not an option.
There should be room to forgive mistakes not repeating ones cause then it isn't a mistake.
Marry someone that will keep you good company so that extramarital affairs will never or barely come to mind.
Avoid friends that believe in marital affairs lest you will begin one.
It's high time we use the energy of the extra chic pursuit to add to our productive effort.
S*x is good but it's not everything.
The annoying part is that people that cheat are still the fervent ones too in their religious space.
Make s*x adventurous with your partner if you feel the methods you are employing are becoming obsolete irrespective of the initiator try new ones: Marry who can keep up with your s*x drive and adventure

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:31am On Apr 28, 2023
This one touch me where my hand no fit scratch..

CHOI

1 Like

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Flora2Sweet: 7:01am On Apr 28, 2023
Dem dey my DM...

2 Likes

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by gotnel: 7:07am On Apr 28, 2023
koladata:

Even, in the bible, it is only stated that you should be husband of one woman if you are a Bishop or a pastor.
The Pastors and Bishops of nowadays are not even obeying the Bible on this law.
How much more an ordinary man, well wired up by God almighty himself.
God help us

3 Likes

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Caramia2020(m): 7:10am On Apr 28, 2023
A lady left her husband because he impregnated another woman, but she ended up as a second wife to a drunkard, whenever I set my eyes on her, I smiled and shook my head.

51 Likes

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Donjazet2: 7:24am On Apr 28, 2023
My only question for the original poster is this;

If the man is allowed to have a side chic and sleep outside the marriage, is the woman also given that same free roam?

Because what you've outlined here seems to be one-sided and caused by financial patrimony.

I hope all women reading this understand that they must strive to be financially independent, don't let yourself or your source of money be from any man even your husband.

Love and cherish any man you have, be obidient and respectful to him but make sure you are earning in your own right. Find something legit that pays you.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Zonefree(m): 7:27am On Apr 28, 2023
godliman:
If you know the long term consequences of this side chic nonsense you won't be saying this. Side chocking can lead to
1. The chic using juju to turn the husband's heart from his wife for good. The make men abandon their real wives.
2. It leads to baby mama. The husband can simply marry the side chic on the long run and begin raising another set of family elsewhere.
3. The promiscuous husband can bring home HIV and other STIs to finish his innocent wife.
4. The side chic might kill him if she wants to.
5. The side chic might kill the real wife and reign without rival.
Don't blame wives who quit, aside the pain, the life is not safe.
The solution is marry as genuine christians with premarital sex. A man who only eats his wife's soup is content but the one who eats about compares.
Learn to reduce how you watch Africa Magic. It's affecting your reasoning already.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by MrBroke(m): 7:36am On Apr 28, 2023
If not pride and society, men cheating shouldn't be a thing for women especially the married once. grin

4 Likes

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by ItisWell22(f): 7:54am On Apr 28, 2023
talk2hb1:

Female Gender don suffer

😭

6 Likes

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Draslo(m): 7:55am On Apr 28, 2023
koladata:
They're coming for you. Brace yourself

4 Likes

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by laivwire(m): 7:55am On Apr 28, 2023
This is for women or men who are not self sufficient. It goes both ways. That's why it's important everyone develops and ensures they are financially independent at least.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Draslo(m): 7:57am On Apr 28, 2023
Donjazet2:

If the man is allowed to have a side chic and sleep outside the marriage, is the woman also given that same free roam?

Because what you've outlined here seems to be one-sided and caused by financial patrimony.

I hope all women reading this understand that they must strive to be financially independent, don't let yourself or your source of money be from any man even your husband.

Love and cherish any man you have, be obidient and respectful to him but make sure you are earning in your own right. Find something legit that pays you.
You can't even spell the word anymore. What a pity. This is a prime example of brainwashing

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by advanceDNA: 8:23am On Apr 28, 2023
In this life...just get ur own money... if any man treat u like trash...u stay ur lane...

Only women that cant pay their own bills stay with men that constantly cheat on and abuse them

All u women looking for sexually transmitted cars, house, and everything....continue...shaa dont forget his penís can work with different vaginas...

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Silentgroper(m): 8:42am On Apr 28, 2023
Donjazet2:

Iyaebethegreat and co kuku no go hear ...

Be looking for a man's money upandan..

E go shock una...

5 Likes

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:43am On Apr 28, 2023
talk2hb1:

Moral Of The Story:
1). We men can have side chic under the auspices of helping them out.
2). We Shouldn’t Marry her (our side chic) but keep her for contingency sex satisfaction.
3). Women should accept the fact that side chic has come to stay.
3). Any Woman that left her husband because he is cheating with side chic will end up being side chic
4).

Female Gender don suffer
When I see the many nonsenses men type here in the name of superiority and men are polygamous in nature, I wonder if they can condone it if the reverse is the case, bunch of hoorny men without self control hiding under the carpet of “All men are polygamous in Nature”

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by lereinter(m): 9:02am On Apr 28, 2023
Lolzzzzz 🤣 if your husband is cheating instead of leaving the house you too be cheating 😆

What should be the reason why a husband is cheating?

If the wife is not satisfying him sexually

Or

The new woman is spending on him lavishly

Cos I don't see reason why a man should be footing the bill of two women only because of sex.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by lereinter(m): 9:07am On Apr 28, 2023
koladata:

Kpele pa of God

You have forgotten when the Bible said,

my ways aren't your ways, my thoughts aren't your thoughts

There's a way that look pleasant but the end is damnation

Continue feeding your carnality

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by BOSSkesh(m): 9:13am On Apr 28, 2023
God knows that if my partner ever sleeps with another person I’ll remove my self the relationship
You’ll only be seeing my shadow

4 Likes

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:13am On Apr 28, 2023
God this analogy get as eee be.
Never had I saw it from this point.
Valid point made,but the emotional torture in it is just too much to bear.
Loving someone who has decided to make an idiot of you can be gut-wrenching sha.
It's better to leave and end up with someone you are not real deep innit with tho.
The pains won't be much in their other relationship and most times it is for the financial gain not emotional wahala.
Win-win I say

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Married, But Living As Single / Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) / Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.