Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

I Will Travel To Any Country I Want Despite IPOB Attacks – Abaribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Travel To Any Country I Want Despite IPOB Attacks – Abaribe (1404 Views)

Anambra Roads Deserted Despite IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Suspension(Pictures). / Empty Streets In Anambra as Resident Begin Sit-at-home Despite Ipob Cancellation / INEC Insists On Nov 6 Anambra Guber Poll Despite IPOB’s Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Travel To Any Country I Want Despite IPOB Attacks – Abaribe by odinceblog(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
Minority Leader of the Senate, Enyinnaya Abaribe, has said that he would embark on foreign trips regardless of a threat by the Indigenous People of Biafra to publicly humiliate Nigerian leaders, who they claim have impoverished the country.

Although IPOB excluded Abaribe from the South East leaders which they would attack, Abaribe said he will be travelling next week to Houston and Atlanta in the United States.

Abaribe said : “One of the hallmarks of constitutional democracy is the fundamental rights of people.

“These include rights to travel, rights to freedom of movement, and rights to freedom of association.

“Except we want to have an autocracy, so long it’s a democracy, then you have got to be a democrat. What a democrat does is that they respect the rights of others.

“For instance, I am travelling next week; I will be in Houston and also in Atlanta in the United States.

“I will go anywhere I want to go in the world, I don’t care. Senator Ekweremadu, despite the assault he suffered, has also said that people should be free to go to wherever they want. Because of that, I do not really see why anybody should be afraid to exercise their rights.

“It is only in Nigeria that people do things without getting appropriate sanctions.

“If you restrict the rights of another person in developed countries, i do .............readmore

CONTINUE READING; https://odinceblog.com/i-will-travel-to-any-country-i-want-despite-ipob-attacks-abaribe/

Re: I Will Travel To Any Country I Want Despite IPOB Attacks – Abaribe by fullofgrace(m): 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2019
Try Germany grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Travel To Any Country I Want Despite IPOB Attacks – Abaribe by NnadyAutos: 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe is a favourite of IPOB, so he is excluded from the list of people presumed to be assaulted by IPOB.This is the reason he is talking confidently.He stood as a surety for Nnamdi Kanu,he has been persecuted by Federal government because of suddenly disappearance of Nnamdi kanu,the man he took on bail.So Ipob shouldn't worry him.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Travel To Any Country I Want Despite IPOB Attacks – Abaribe by SoNature(m): 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
Enyinnaya Abaribe is the best senator from the east.

He is a typical Igbo man... fearless, vocal and argues intelligently

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Travel To Any Country I Want Despite IPOB Attacks – Abaribe by Turantula(m): 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2019
Abaribe please tell Rochas to accompany you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Travel To Any Country I Want Despite IPOB Attacks – Abaribe by Smithkafors(m): 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
SoNature:

Very true.... strong!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Travel To Any Country I Want Despite IPOB Attacks – Abaribe by DevilhimseIf: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2019
lol abaribe knew nothing will happen
ipob will even welcome him with enough entourage

though i don't support ipob
Re: I Will Travel To Any Country I Want Despite IPOB Attacks – Abaribe by Adaibeku(f): 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
fullofgrace:
Try Germany grin grin grin grin grin grin

...afonja ...we ipob love him dearly cow

4 Likes

Re: I Will Travel To Any Country I Want Despite IPOB Attacks – Abaribe by Adaibeku(f): 11:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
Turantula:
Abaribe please tell Rochas to accompany you

We ipob made mistake about dat Ekweremadu's beating we shouldnt av beat him up , now iri ji in valencia is now boycotted out of fear by okolocha , joe igbokwe umahi and ikpeazu ...is a pity ,when will we av d opportunity to beat dem up with broken bottle ... Is paining me i swear sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Travel To Any Country I Want Despite IPOB Attacks – Abaribe by Afamed: 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
Adaibeku:

We ipob made mistake about dat Ekweremadu's beating we shouldnt av beat him up , now iri ji in valencia is now boycotted out of fear by okolocha , joe igbokwe umahi and ikpeazu ...is a pity ,when will we av d opportunity to beat dem up with broken bottle ... Is paining me i swear sad
Really?
Re: I Will Travel To Any Country I Want Despite IPOB Attacks – Abaribe by yarimo(m): 12:10am On Aug 25, 2019
ABARIBE your outburst won't stop the court from jailing you if you cannot provide NNAMDI KANU when ever the court needs him.
Re: I Will Travel To Any Country I Want Despite IPOB Attacks – Abaribe by gwarotango: 12:16am On Aug 25, 2019
NnadyAutos:
Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe is a favourite of IPOB, so he is excluded from the list of people presumed to be assaulted by IPOB.This is the reason he is talking confidently.He stood as a surety for Nnamdi Kanu,he has been persecuted by Federal government because of suddenly disappearance of Nnamdi kanu,the man he took on bail.So Ipob shouldn't worry him.
Senator Abaribe must forfiet that N100 million bail bond money to FG just so as to teach him a lesson on standing as surety for a terrorist

1 Like

Re: I Will Travel To Any Country I Want Despite IPOB Attacks – Abaribe by dokyOloye: 12:21am On Aug 25, 2019
gwarotango:
Senator Abaribe must forfiet that N100 million bail bond money to FG just so as to teach him a lesson on standing as surety for a terrorist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Travel To Any Country I Want Despite IPOB Attacks – Abaribe by Presidiotbuhari: 1:00am On Aug 25, 2019
yarimo:
ABARIBE your outburst won't stop the court from jailing you if you cannot provide NNAMDI KANU when ever the court needs him.
Cry cry Islamist. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Will Travel To Any Country I Want Despite IPOB Attacks – Abaribe by zee19: 5:06am On Aug 25, 2019
Abaribe is a true Igbo leader . He is our friend and no one ll attack him . We know our corrupt leaders and those who have sold themselves to Hausa fulanis .

2 Likes

Re: I Will Travel To Any Country I Want Despite IPOB Attacks – Abaribe by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 25, 2019
SoNature:

Why isn't he vocal about being the highest paid Senator in the world or speaking against the N50 million Toyota Landcruiser($147,000) the Senate is about to buy for each Senator.?
The man is a selflish like the rest of them eating fat in the poverty capital of the world. These are the questions IPOB should ask him during his visit to Houston and Atlanta.
Re: I Will Travel To Any Country I Want Despite IPOB Attacks – Abaribe by helinues: 5:47am On Aug 25, 2019
I doubt if Igbos can do that to Abaribe. Unless if they are ingrate
Re: I Will Travel To Any Country I Want Despite IPOB Attacks – Abaribe by speaktome(m): 6:35am On Aug 25, 2019
Please don't wear Nigeria Coat of Arm..

Yirikwa Isi Agụ biko....

#MySignature
#MyBusiness

1 Like

Re: I Will Travel To Any Country I Want Despite IPOB Attacks – Abaribe by allthingsgood: 6:41am On Aug 25, 2019
And tomorrow one animal will claim ipob is peaceful. The whole world is watching, kontinu
Re: I Will Travel To Any Country I Want Despite IPOB Attacks – Abaribe by Formularcr7: 6:43am On Aug 25, 2019
Carry your bag first
Re: I Will Travel To Any Country I Want Despite IPOB Attacks – Abaribe by rummmy: 7:43am On Aug 25, 2019
yarimo:
pained zombie, go and jail him nau

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologizes To Amaechi Over Attack In Madrid / They Cried When It Was Sowore But Kept Quiet When It Was Nnamdi Kanu / Reasons APC National Executive Committee May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.