Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,156 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

I Roll With Your Boss In Government Not Someone In Your Level'' Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Roll With Your Boss In Government Not Someone In Your Level'' Bobrisky (456 Views)

Bobrisky Replies Otunba Segun Runsewe: ‘I Roll With Your Bosses In Government’ / ‘I Roll With The Boss, I Am Waiting For You’ — Bobrisky Responds To Fg’s Threat / “I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Roll With Your Boss In Government Not Someone In Your Level'' Bobrisky by rgaryjnr(f): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2019
I roll with your boss in government not someone in your level'' Bobrisky drags NCAC boss, Olusegun Runsewe for threatening to deal with him ruthlessly

Nigerian cross-dresser, Okuneye Idris, better known as Bobrisky has replied Otunba Olusegun Runsewe, the Director-General of the National Council for Arts and Culture, who last week, said he is a National disgrace and will soon be dealt with by the government if caught on the street.

''Bobrisky is a national disgrace. He started by selling and using bleaching creams, now, he has grown boobs, bums and hips. If a Bobrisky is doing well with his immoral lifestyle, how do you convince Nigerian youths to do the right thing? Bobrisky has the right, but not within the Nigerian environment.....

Read more through the link below
https://www.naijaofficial.com/bobrisky-drags-ncac-boss-olusegun/

Re: I Roll With Your Boss In Government Not Someone In Your Level'' Bobrisky by Isoduwa(m): 10:38am On Aug 29, 2019
Ok � let's wait and see who will win �this fight
Re: I Roll With Your Boss In Government Not Someone In Your Level'' Bobrisky by Guzel: 10:57am On Aug 29, 2019
Bobrisky will just give it buhari and tell him to sack this one

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija, Bbnaija Housemates, Ike And Mercy On Monday Emerged Winners O / Nigerian Joel Benson Wins 2019 `the Lion Award’ (Pictures/video) / Toyin Abraham Hidden Secrets Exposed By Lizzy Anjorin (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.