Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

BBNaija: Wale Jana To Sign Khafi Immediately She Is Out - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Wale Jana To Sign Khafi Immediately She Is Out (52546 Views)

BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) / Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Wale Jana To Sign Khafi Immediately She Is Out by bravesoul247(m): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
Jude4Jesus:
Imagine so-called Christians promoting immortality, it is very clear now where they belong.

If you are a fan of BBN, know now that you not a Christian, and you are heading towards hell except you repent, God is not mocked
watch Vskit #VskitVoiceToFame and enjoy TV reality show
Re: BBNaija: Wale Jana To Sign Khafi Immediately She Is Out by bravesoul247(m): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
hush15:

Thats shallow bro. when people become brand ambassadors, they dont just lazy around. they actually sweat to promote the brand. Khafi is a very good communicator who can give his business a edge ao him saying that he will sign is just a business strategy which is suppose to yield a win win situation for all stakeholders.

That girl is wants to showcase Nigeria's diverseness and he can do that by sponsoring her show while she i returns promotes the brand and as she projects the country abroad, she aso projects the brand. if you gave money, thats a smart move. Pushing your brand to the international community with such an articulate mind like Khafi is aa smart move.
very true and it's a good thing that BBN is helping the world see these housemates. I'll have to take part in Vskit #VskitVoiceToFame so as to gain audience incase person wan sign me too lol
Re: BBNaija: Wale Jana To Sign Khafi Immediately She Is Out by hush15: 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kingosytex:

I just can't buy this your idea. What has khafi or any other person in that BBN done to deserve being called celebrity and rewarded with millions? Yes, Wale's business needs to hit the international community, but must it be khafi that will take it there. What happens to the millions of those who patronise wale? Isn't there an orator there? How can people's money be used to reward a girl who came from no where to partake in a show? Isn't that injustice? I would have stopped patronising wale if i were a user of his products, same way i swapped bet9ja for other bookies. My money can't be used to reward some random guys who did nothing to earn it. Monkey no go de work for baboon to chop.

You raised some points hush15 but i can't just key into it.

I respect your opinion bro but about her, i dont see her the way you do. She likes Gedoni and she might have made one or two wrong steps with him but that doesnt define that girl and she might be foreign but she is more nigerian that some that have lived nigeria every single day. She is talented and if nobody sees that, thats really sad. Wale saw that and has decided to engage her. She didnt come from nowhere either cos she is not always far from nigeria and she an IG page where you can see her many interactions with other nigerians at top level. So i won't judge her but thank God for her and celebrate her. She also said ahe had never own a car and the platform helped with a car by winning a task. How is that not good thing.

About the show, there was a time i felt the way you but i realized that its different strokes for different folks. Mot every one will have the same opportunities.For some, BBN is their opportunity and the intereactions you see in the house are normal occurence that surface when you confined to a space with limited people for a long period of time. you begin to work with whats around you till you ooened to bigger environment. its human behaviour and sex is part of it. its not am a fan of that sort but i appreciate the show because of the leverages it gives our youth to showcase their creativity. thats the essen e of the show but if romance and sex occurs as a result of the contestants of the show, well... but we focus on the good things. the better things. As far a the show is concerned, its like a stage, go make the most of it even if it is sex... hmm hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Wale Jana To Sign Khafi Immediately She Is Out by mechanics(m): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
She will be happy in her mind now.
Re: BBNaija: Wale Jana To Sign Khafi Immediately She Is Out by Kingosytex(m): 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
hush15:

I respect your opinion bro but about her, i dont see her the way you do. She likes Gedoni and she might have made one or two wrong steps with him but that doesnt define that girl and she might be foreign but she is more nigerian that some that have lived nigeria every single day. She is talented and if nobody sees that, thats really sad. Wale saw that and has decided to engage her. She didnt come from nowhere either cos she is not always far from nigeria and she an IG page where you can see her many interactions with other nigerians at top level. So i won't judge her but thank God for her and celebrate her. She also said ahe had never own a car and the platform helped with a car by winning a task. How is that not good thing.

About the show, there was a time i felt the way you but i realized that its different strokes for different folks. Mot every one will have the same opportunities.For some, BBN is their opportunity and the intereactions you see in the house are normal occurence that surface when you confined to a space with limited people for a long period of time. you begin to work with whats around you till you ooened to bigger environment. its human behaviour and sex is part of it. its not am a fan of that sort but i appreciate the show because of the leverages it gives our youth to showcase their creativity. thats the essen e of the show but if romance and sex occurs as a result of the contestants of the show, well... but we focus on the good things. the better things. As far a the show is concerned, its like a stage, go make the most of it even if it is sex... hmm hmmm

I really appreciate your maturity and level of reasoning my dear, but you see there are many questions begging for answers. How exactly have those BBN people paid their dues to be branded celebrities? What exactly do they contribute to the society? How exactly do they influence the society? Is it right for Bet9ja to reward those guys with the money that many have laboured to get? You said that Khafi is an orator, can't Wale find an orator among those that have laboured and contributed their money to bring his business to the level it is? Isn't it partiality rewarding random guys with other people's money? Like i told you earlier on, i would have quit the usage of Wale's products if i were a user or better still advise my friends to do that. I swapped bet9ja for other bookies, my N1 can't be among the money used to reward some random people who have done absolutely nothing to earn it.
Re: BBNaija: Wale Jana To Sign Khafi Immediately She Is Out by Realboygenius(m): 3:19am On Aug 26, 2019
bravesoul247:
very true and it's a good thing that BBN is helping the world see these housemates. I'll have to take part in Vskit #VskitVoiceToFame so as to gain audience incase person wan sign me too lol

I never knew you're Following the voice dubbing show. I missed the last episode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. / BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Hug Passionately (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.