Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

19-year-old Rema Makes Barack Obama’s Summer Playlist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 19-year-old Rema Makes Barack Obama’s Summer Playlist (1236 Views)

REMA Makes History As The First Ever 'Best Afrobeats' Winner At The VMA / Rema Makes A Surprise Appearance At A High School (see Photos) / Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19-year-old Rema Makes Barack Obama’s Summer Playlist by Olusharp(m): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
This is good news for Nigerian youngster, Rema, who is currently signed to Mavins Crew.

Former President of the United States of America, Barak Obama shared a list of songs, himself and his wife, Michelle Obama had on their play list during the summer.

The former President shared a list of 44 songs and Nigerian sensation singer, Rema made the list with his song ‘Iron Man.’

Obama wrote, ” With summer winding down, here’s a sampling of what Michelle and I have been listening to — some new, some old, some fast, some slow. Hope you enjoy.”

https://www.linjust.com.ng/19-year-old-rema-makes-barack-obamas-summer-playlist.html

cc Lalasticlala

Re: 19-year-old Rema Makes Barack Obama’s Summer Playlist by adigun98(m): 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2019
I had Flu over the weekend and my doctor couldn't do anything about it,seeing this post now just healed me of the flu and am using this opportunity to thank the OP and MODS that pushed this to front page
Re: 19-year-old Rema Makes Barack Obama’s Summer Playlist by NwaAmaikpe: 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
shocked

I see more parents begging their kids to listen to rap music since "almighty" Barack has a ton of them on his playlist.
But this very carnal playlist reveal Barack Obama as the morally deficit global hero with poor taste in uplifting music that he truly is.

No Kanye West
No Panam Percy Paul
No Christy Lane
No Don Moen
No Umu Obiligbo even!!!!

And he calls this trashy lineup a summer playlist.

Well, I am not surprised.
Dude has always shown a poor sense of judgement; apparently due to the use of marijuana in his early days.
When he should be overwhelmed with guilt that his policies may likely mar Joe Biden's ticket, he and Michelle are busy listening to whack songs that will only increase their libido.

Someone should please tell him to show his son a little of the love and recognition he gives Maliah and Sasha.
It is not the poor boy's fault to be born out of wedlock.

Anyways, congrats to Rema; infact Don Jazzy.
I hope Davido and Wizkid have now seen the consequences of releasing dumbified whack songs.
You may pay your way to have them aired on music stations and promoted on social media, but a good music really needs no advert.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 19-year-old Rema Makes Barack Obama’s Summer Playlist by Sonfethopia: 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Rema Makes Barack Obama’s Summer Playlist by starbuck(f): 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
After reading this, Dangote decided to credit my account balance undecided undecided
Re: 19-year-old Rema Makes Barack Obama’s Summer Playlist by Equity15(m): 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
this post just made my head stop aching without taking any panadol...O.P thank you, my gal friend just saw her period after I showed her this news.
Re: 19-year-old Rema Makes Barack Obama’s Summer Playlist by Afiahomes(m): 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I see more parents begging their kids to listen to rap music since "almighty" Barack has a ton of them on his playlist.
But this very carnal playlist reveal Barack Obama as the morally deficit global hero with poor taste in uplifting music that he truly is.

No Kanye West
No Panam Percy Paul
No Christy Lane
No Don Moen
No Umu Obiligbo even!!!!

Dude has always shown a poor sense of judgement; apparently due to the use of marijuana in his early days.
When he should be overwhelmed with guilt that his policies may likely mar Joe Biden's ticket, he and Michelle are busy listening to whack songs that will only increase their libido.

Someone should please tell him to show his son a little of the love and recognition he gives Maliah and Sasha.

I hope Davido and Wizkid have now seen the consequences of releasing dumbified whack songs.
You may pay your way to have them aired on music stations and promoted on social media, but a good music really needs no advert.

shocked shocked

Re: 19-year-old Rema Makes Barack Obama’s Summer Playlist by ecolime(m): 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
starbuck:
After reading this, Dangote decided to credit my account balance undecided undecided
Dry
Re: 19-year-old Rema Makes Barack Obama’s Summer Playlist by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No Kanye West
No Panam Percy Paul
No Christy Lane
No Don Moen
No Umu Obiligbo even!!!!

dude, are u criticizing or complimenting? I don't understand where you are headed with this reply. Sometimes less is best.

(1) (Reply)

Macaulay-culkin-satanic-hollywood-elites-murder-child / My Daughter Is So Pretty – Mercy Aigbe / Wizkid Reveals He Left EME With Zero Account (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.