Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,415 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

The Desperation Of Girls To Get Married! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Desperation Of Girls To Get Married! (871 Views)

Ill Fated Desperation To Impress Men!(images) / List Of Girls To Get Pregnant This 2016 (photo) / Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Desperation Of Girls To Get Married! by elebanimi: 1:42am On Oct 24, 2010
There seem to be a growing despartion among ladies to get married. And this despeartion has increased due to the pressure from society, family and friends. A lady btw the ages of 28-35 wld tell u more. And once u are btw this age u are considered by some to hav a problem. There also seem to be other reasons, it's like there is an increse in marriageable girls and sharp decrease in marriageable men. and that can be attributed to the socail and fianancial status a man is reqd to reach b4 being considered to be responsible and good enuf to marry.

I see a social time bomb exploding several hundred of years from now, cause there wld be so a many women willing but not married, I hear there it is written somewhere say na 7 women to 1 man. Girls are aware of these and so some give in to the pressure and marry just man , some wld hav to be a 2nd 3rd or 4th wife else u are on your own. Some wld be willing to be a single parent and jsut have a child without being officially married(just be bear mama segun, emeka, and isa). some go be lesbian. Watch out many nairaland girls are in these category.lol

I am a man but i admit it is not easy being a woman in a man's world. I pity alot of sisters i c, if u look deep around u wld find "SERIUOSLY SERACHING" written on the fore head of some girls. Men are becoming aware, especially successful men and they are taking full advantage of it.

So to my despaerate sister's , we know it when u are desperate and most times u regret the actions that u take.
Re: The Desperation Of Girls To Get Married! by Osama10(m): 2:29am On Oct 24, 2010
You sound like someone who would take advantage of their desperation to get married or am I wrong?
Re: The Desperation Of Girls To Get Married! by tpia5: 7:41am On Oct 24, 2010
Re: The Desperation Of Girls To Get Married! by yongnoble(m): 8:39am On Oct 24, 2010
esp after NYSC, the desperation tripples, irrespective of the age.

I really fell sorry for them,
Re: The Desperation Of Girls To Get Married! by valarinz: 9:55am On Oct 24, 2010
Why are now telling us this here, or u want to add to their "desperation" by demeaning them psychologically, letting them know that there is a statistic of "7 girls to one man", guess u think that will help weak men like u land someone cos now u've let them know they should be lucky that the "one man" to her "7 girls " chose her instead of the "other six".
Improve ur game man.
Re: The Desperation Of Girls To Get Married! by aol(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2010
@poster dis is true,i can c alot desperation among em gurls,esp da so calld S.U,

(1) (Reply)

80% Of The Contestants In The Mgbn 2011 Are From The South East / Email Notifications Fom Nairaland! / PHCN Says Governor Wamakko Beat Their Staff With Whip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.