Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Pastor William Kumuyi (Deeper Life) Remarries - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor William Kumuyi (Deeper Life) Remarries (40691 Views)

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today / 85-year-old Reverend Iloh Remarries 74-year-old Wife (photo) / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor William Kumuyi (Deeper Life) Remarries by hannie: 1:57am On Nov 24, 2010
MARTOIJI:

All these men of God are just fake. This is a pastor who preaches salvation via poverty and self denial and yet he is always in silk suits, eating the choices food and meet. See im cheek
That apart, how can this bloke convince the whole world he has not either (1). being cheating on his late wife b4 her death  or (2). been eyeing this babe for a long time and having wet dream about her.
At his age, with his position in his church and his claimed 'holiness', it is my considered opinion that he will mourn for 12 months. 6 months is too short for courtship and considering that he lives in 9ja and not UK. Who pimped her to him? How did they meet? So he want us to believe that while he was mourning, the holy spirit showed hem the babe. HABA!!!!  G.OOOOOOO!!!!! I just hope the babe is over 50 as he has to prepare to learn to JEDI or else a younger dude will help him.
AYE YI MA LE O. TENIKU LO SEGBE!!!

who is this ignoramus ? undecided
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi (Deeper Life) Remarries by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2010

Re: Pastor William Kumuyi (Deeper Life) Remarries by osaxx: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2011
thank god we did not say anything nasty about the man of god, because we like him, if it were to be pastor chris on thesame instance, hell would have been let loose, please we should learn to understand the bible,our men of god, and not to use our individual opinion to say nasty things about them. please pastor chris,pastor adeboye,pastor oyedepo,pastor kumuyi, and the rest, they are all true men of god, love u all
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi (Deeper Life) Remarries by opensecret: 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2011
A servant cannot be greater than his master. Read up that passage and let us hear word.
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi (Deeper Life) Remarries by opensecret: 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2011
I dont support rudeness to ministerial figures, but some of you are very ignorant and arent doing them or yourselves any favours by being so.
Not to mention i know how most of you backbite your religious leaders behind closed doors?
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi (Deeper Life) Remarries by nuella2(f): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2011
MARTOIJI:

All these men of God are just fake. This is a pastor who preaches salvation via poverty and self denial and yet he is always in silk suits, eating the choices food and meet. See im cheek
That apart, how can this bloke convince the whole world he has not either (1). being cheating on his late wife b4 her death or (2). been eyeing this babe for a long time and having wet dream about her.
At his age, with his position in his church and his claimed 'holiness', it is my considered opinion that he will mourn for 12 months. 6 months is too short for courtship and considering that he lives in 9ja and not UK. Who pimped her to him? How did they meet? So he want us to believe that while he was mourning, the holy spirit showed hem the babe. HABA!!!! G.OOOOOOO!!!!! I just hope the babe is over 50 as he has to prepare to learn to JEDI or else a younger dude will help him.
AYE YI MA LE O. TENIKU LO SEGBE!!!

WHY PASTORS SUIT DEY PAIN PEOPLE SEF?
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi (Deeper Life) Remarries by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:13am On Feb 05, 2011
nuella2:

WHY PASTORS SUIT DEY PAIN PEOPLE SEF?

I hope it is not just the "silky suits" but the other false allegations that got your attention?
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi (Deeper Life) Remarries by Joagbaje(m): 11:49am On Feb 05, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

I hope it is not just the "silky suits" but the other false allegations that got your attention?

OLAADEGBU, Renew your mind,
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi (Deeper Life) Remarries by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:53am On Feb 05, 2011
Joagbaje:

OLAADEGBU, Renew your mind,

With what exactly, is it with the doctrines of Christ or with the doctrines of devils?
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi (Deeper Life) Remarries by Joagbaje(m): 11:55am On Feb 05, 2011
^^^^
with the Word of course, a renewed mind think positively.
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi (Deeper Life) Remarries by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2011
Joagbaje:

^^^^
with the Word of course, a renewed mind think positively.

Whose word? Oh, you mean that I should be a "positive thinker" hmmm. Why don't we start with those who glorify negative thinking by posting and quoting half truths and complete lies?
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi (Deeper Life) Remarries by Joagbaje(m): 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2011
I don't know about them, and I don't gossip about other people. I only gave you a Christian advise
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi (Deeper Life) Remarries by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2011
Joagbaje:

I don't know about them, and I don't gossip about other people. I only gave you a Christian advise

You don't know "about them" and you "don't gossip about other people" why then are you on this thread to say that I should renew my mind?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid / My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God / Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.