Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

N13m: APC Disowns Wadume, Says We’ve No Budget For Thugs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N13m: APC Disowns Wadume, Says We’ve No Budget For Thugs (24826 Views)

Toyin Saraki: Kwara APC Disowns Media Arm Over Libel Against Saraki’s Wife / Wadume: APC Gave Me N13m For 2019 Election / Aftermath Of Oluwo’s Defection: We’ve No Secret Deal With Ambode – Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N13m: APC Disowns Wadume, Says We’ve No Budget For Thugs by odedele: 7:23am On Aug 25, 2019
I have said it before if you have opportunity to Robb a bank just do it, and if any security agency come after you just tell them that you are buhari supporter they will use their car to droop you in your house.
Re: N13m: APC Disowns Wadume, Says We’ve No Budget For Thugs by boddy4real: 7:25am On Aug 25, 2019
If na me be the party,na so I go talk too.
Re: N13m: APC Disowns Wadume, Says We’ve No Budget For Thugs by chernest2002: 8:52am On Aug 25, 2019
Wadume is old enough to know who gave him money and he have spoken, let's not mind Apc because they are liars from pit of hell.
Re: N13m: APC Disowns Wadume, Says We’ve No Budget For Thugs by uchwar1: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2019
truth is that, majority of people bashing themselves here about PDP and APC matter are card-carrying members of either party. What's the difference between APC and PDP? None! I feel sorry for middlemen like me siding these rogues
Re: N13m: APC Disowns Wadume, Says We’ve No Budget For Thugs by somehow: 11:46am On Aug 25, 2019
omlueh:
Are you a slowpoke, dont you know that Politician go thru their Agents to give thugs Cash rewards directly or indirectly without any Bank Transaction whatsoever, the likes of Tunubu Bola Ahmed, with two Bullion Van in his house in the last election was it not an eye opener to you, all the Cash in the Vans what do you think they are meant for, so also goes all the other Politicians of Big and Smaller Wits not only Tinubu Bola Ahmed, and any of their thugs that want to start misbehaving as a Result of their Influences will be Silenced, the likes of Saka Saula in Lagos State as at then, go and asked Tinubu & Aregbesola about Saula's Death may be you think they will tell you they are the Brain behind Saula Demise, please my Brother/ Sister, all of them these Bastard Politicians are not worth dying for.

I don't discuss issues with single minded people like you.
Re: N13m: APC Disowns Wadume, Says We’ve No Budget For Thugs by inyenejo(m): 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
I told them that apc is a Godforsaken terrorists secret cult....please if u are a sane mind please say no to apc.
Re: N13m: APC Disowns Wadume, Says We’ve No Budget For Thugs by str8talk1: 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
fx45:
Bloody DSS Agent! I hope the person you quoted is smart enough to avoid the trap you want to set for him
I guess you are so darf to conduct a research on me using my previous posts on this forum. You would have find out that I am a social critique, a strategic writer and obviously no friend of this current administration.
Unfortunately, ur likes and those that click likes are just forming boyscout.
Re: N13m: APC Disowns Wadume, Says We’ve No Budget For Thugs by fx45(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
str8talk1:

I guess you are so darf to conduct a research on me using my previous posts on this forum. You would have find out that I am a social critique, a strategic writer and obviously no friend of this current administration.
Unfortunately, ur likes and those that click likes are just forming boyscout.
What do you mean by DARF?
Re: N13m: APC Disowns Wadume, Says We’ve No Budget For Thugs by str8talk1: 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
fx45:
What do you mean by DARF?
Guy, this is typo error.
It is daff.
Re: N13m: APC Disowns Wadume, Says We’ve No Budget For Thugs by fx45(m): 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
str8talk1:

Guy, this is typo error.
It is daff.
What is DAFF?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

40 Northern NBA Chairmen Pledge Allegiance To Akpata / Keyamo: The Malpractice In Rivers State Doesn't Change Anything / Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.