Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home (15639 Views)

Fathia Balogun’s 48th Birthday Cake / Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old / Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by AloyEmeka5: 2:17am On Oct 24, 2010
[size=14pt]Fathia Balogun destroys lover’s home[/size]

Again, popular Yoruba movie star, Fathia Balogun, is in the news for the wrong reason!
This time, she’s said to be the mastermind of the crash in the marriage of one of her lovers, Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Eye.
We gathered that the Delta State-born actress had been dating Adeyemo, a clearing and forwarding agent whose office is located at NAHCO, Ikeja, Lagos, for over five years before the bubble burst recently.

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/Fathia_Balogun_764625911.jpg&size=article_small[/img]

A few days ago, Adeyemo’s wife, who is based in London, came home and met her husband with the actress in their family home. She was shocked because the light-complexioned actress and mother of two is her friend and she often stays in her residence whenever she (Fathia) travels to London.
“Eye and Fathia have been dating for the past five years. The relationship developed after his wife, who is her fan and friend, introduced the two of them to each other when she came home in 2005. But unknown to her, they started dating each other soon after they were introduced to each other. Adeyemo’s wife, however, got wind of it when she came home following a tip-off from her friends in Lagos who had earlier seen the two lovers in a romantic mood at their popular love nest, Abidap Hotel, Ipaja, Lagos,” a source said.
We further learnt that the woman left Nigeria for London in annoyance and promised to seek divorce soon.
http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/71802-Fathia-Balogun-destroys-lovers-home.html
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 24, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

[size=14pt]Fathia Balogun destroys lover’s home[/size]

Again, popular Yoruba movie star, Fathia Balogun, is in the news for the wrong reason!
This time, she’s said to be the mastermind of the crash in the marriage of one of her lovers, Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Eye.
We gathered that the Delta State-born actress had been dating Adeyemo, a clearing and forwarding agent whose office is located at NAHCO, Ikeja, Lagos, for over five years before the bubble burst recently.

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/Fathia_Balogun_764625911.jpg&size=article_small[/img]

A few days ago, Adeyemo’s wife, who is based in London, came home and met her husband with the actress in their family home. She was shocked because the light-complexioned actress and mother of two is her friend and she often stays in her residence whenever she (Fathia) travels to London.
“Eye and Fathia have been dating for the past five years. The relationship developed after his wife, who is her fan and friend, introduced the two of them to each other when she came home in 2005. But unknown to her, they started dating each other soon after they were introduced to each other. Adeyemo’s wife, however, got wind of it when she came home following a tip-off from her friends in Lagos who had earlier seen the two lovers in a romantic mood at their popular love nest, Abidap Hotel, Ipaja, Lagos,” a source said.
We further learnt that the woman left Nigeria for London in annoyance and promised to seek divorce soon.
http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/71802-Fathia-Balogun-destroys-lovers-home.html

The chick has brought her movie roles to her reality. Sounds like one of her movies.

1 Like

Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by Osama10(m): 2:26am On Oct 24, 2010
Women self.
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by Kunbee: 2:32am On Oct 24, 2010
Abidap hotel is always the one cheating partners are caught in grin
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by Nobody: 2:35am On Oct 24, 2010
She was shocked because the light-complexioned actress and mother of two is her friend and she often stays in her residence whenever she (Fathia) travels to London.

Nigerian journalists piss me off. Why the need to address color when we are all freaking black? What the heck is dark, light, brown, peach, fuschia complexioned these illiterate journalists keep repeating? Is this a police report and Fathia a criminal who escaped, hence in order to catch her the public needs to know her skin color? What the heck is the reason behind it? The lady isn't even light skinned, freaking black as I am. Nonsense journalism.

Sorry for going off-topic. The thread can continue, roflmao!

1 Like

Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by AloyEmeka5: 2:47am On Oct 24, 2010
[img]http://3.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/SrkH6rVZfGI/AAAAAAAAXdk/EmEmfEnvIjM/s400/s3.jpg[/img]
Fathia with Mercy Aigbe. There is nothing they love like being the 2nd best.
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by Dsense(m): 3:42am On Oct 24, 2010
This so called Fathia is getting worst nd irritating day by day ,from Lizard to frog nd from frog to pig.
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by oge4real(f): 6:46am On Oct 24, 2010
I am highly disappointed in her.
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by tpia5: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2010
hmmmmm

________ men and their wandering members.

the wives in search of better life for everybody and so leave the men to their own devices at home.

the women who always want a piece of other people's pie.

o ga o.

single men are becoming a rare species it seems.
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by Skidoc(m): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2010
She looks like a man in the second pic.
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by Mobinga: 10:39am On Oct 24, 2010
She's ugly
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by AloyEmeka5: 11:16am On Oct 24, 2010
tpia@:

hmmmmm

________ men and their wandering members.

the wives in search of better life for everybody and so leave the men to their own devices at home.

the women who always want a piece of other people's pie.

o ga o.

single men are becoming a rare species it seems.

Simply because the guy lives in Nigeria while his wife lives in London does not automatically mean she is out there searching for greener pastures for the good of the family. He may be the one actually searching for something.
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by Youngichou(m): 11:35am On Oct 25, 2010
Osama10:

Women self.
dey get wahala
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by juman(m): 11:45am On Oct 25, 2010
This is a very big rumour. The poster should fear God. Habah. This is one of those rumours that follows actors and actresses. Well this will make her popular more.
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by lovejo(m): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2010
WHAT ELSE DO YOU EXPECT FROM LADIES FROM THAT PART OF THE COUNTRY, THAT IS THEIR PROFESSION
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by yousouph(m): 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2010
It took the wife 5 years to catch her husband cheating with her favourite actress cool
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by googles: 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

[img]http://3.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/SrkH6rVZfGI/AAAAAAAAXdk/EmEmfEnvIjM/s400/s3.jpg[/img]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by Skidoc(m): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2010
^^^Madam, what's funny? The picture or the Caption? grin
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by googles: 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

this is funny cheesy
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by Doctore(m): 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2010
let me try to figure out wat is funny, hmnnnn, maybe the caption grin
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by COOLDK(m): 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2010
Where is Saheed Balogun "the James bond."
Fathia no try ooooo
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by bisiaet: 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2010
Typical!!!!!!!!. I'm not surprise
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by miqos02(m): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2010
pls poster whats the name of this movie. i will like to grab my copy now
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by shadrach77: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2010
i'm not suprised judging by this lady's body language in films, she appears to be very violent and devious - i'm sure men would struggle to live with her cry cry
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by MiKenny(f): 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2010
ask Said Balogun
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by na2day(m): 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2010
@ Mi_Kenny shocked shocked shocked
Chai!
Who be dat in ur profile pix?
Your bros in kirikiri? grin grin grin
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by Janet101(f): 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2010
i dont understand,dis my sister again
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by MiKenny(f): 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2010
na2day!:

@ Mi_Kenny shocked shocked shocked
Chai!
Who be dat in your profile pix?
Your bros in kirikiri? grin grin grin

which of them ae you in love with?
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by bashydemy(m): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2010
miqos02:

pls poster whats the name of this movie.  i will like to grab my copy now
yes cos this sound like a movie to me so who is the producer?
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by na2day(m): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2010
That was d question i was planning to ask you next! lipsrsealed
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by kunlexist(m): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2010
Not surprised at all,
Re: Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home by danie3: 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2010
thats it
women are so stupid and foolish, that they can even Mouth Gig their friend's husband. such worthless creatures.
Any women, that comes my way, i will make sure i bombard them mercilessly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Don't We Have Children And Teenage Celebrities In Nollywood? / Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) / Yvonne Jegede Slams Miscarriage Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.