Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,606 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo (42989 Views)

Ini Edo So Beautiful In New Make Up Pics / Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old / Saidi Balogun Looking Classic At Miss Nigeria Germany, Hamburg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by dotman112: 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2015

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by jamex93(m): 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
I hope her real character is as beautiful as wat am seeing..... if not all na wash

6 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
I have a huge crush on this woman
I always love watching her movies although I can't understand yoruba embarassed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
yeye de smell

2 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Tolexander: 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
who is her husband?

7 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by axortedbabe(f): 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
to go shicken republic na him she wear all dis..

23 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by nyangoma: 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
she look desperate

5 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by SirVictory: 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
Beautiful woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by harbibi: 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
Is she pregnant?

46 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by dechandel(f): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
Wetin concern Chicken republic and Gele o

3 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by nerfetiti: 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
shicken republic kor turkey empire nii.......

ridenattyride.com

2 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by oluyemisee(f): 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
axortedbabe:
my sista,I tire oo.abi food no reach her side for d party wey she go?lol

5 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
dechandel:
Wetin concern Chicken republic and Gele o
Why are you so naive
Isn't it obvious that she is just coming from church
Mtcheeew

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
axortedbabe:
Why are you ladies so annoying. isn't it obvious she is just coming from church
Or doesn't your mum where gele to church.
#NONSENSE

9 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by dechandel(f): 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
smartshadow:

Why are you so naive
Isn't it obvious that she is just coming from church
Mtcheeew

You are really a reflection that God has a nice sense of humour

Where did you see church in the post?
I made a comment based on the post i saw

Nansense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
dechandel:

You are really a reflection that God has a nice sense of humour

Where did you see church in the post?
I made a comment based on the post i saw

Nansense

I have been thinking about this for a while and its now clear to me that its not everybody who is able to use a phone that has common sense. And you sweetheart are a confirmation

When was the post created?
Let me save your slow mind the stress- today(this afternoon)
And what is today?- sunday
And what happens on sunday? People go to church

Your problem might either be a result of two things
1. You don't go to church
2. You don't have the luxury of wealth.
Because unlike you who comes back home from church,stressed out,who would still after all the trekking,enter the kitchen to cook something, people who have money won't want to waste their time coming home to cook, they would just find somewhere to eat on their way home
And hence the chinese restaurant
And by the way the picture was taken today.

I know I should give you time to process this information. But I am sure after sometime you will get the gist.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
She looked bleached, has an oblonged forehead & big tummy.
In a nutshell, she didn't try at all. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by bro4u: 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
so,,,vanity upon vanity
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by dechandel(f): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
smartshadow:

I have been thinking about this for a while and its now clear to me that its not everybody who is able to use a phone that has common sense. And you sweetheart are a confirmation

When was the post created?
Let me save your slow mind the stress- today(this afternoon)
And what is today?- sunday
And what happens on sunday? People go to church

Your problem might either be a result of two things
1. You don't go to church
2. You don't have the luxury of wealth.
Because unlike you who comes back home from church,stressed out,who would still after all the trekking,enter the kitchen to cook something, people who have money won't want to waste their time coming home to cook, they would just find somewhere to eat on their way home
And hence the chinese restaurant
And by the way the picture was taken today.
I know I should give you time to process this information. But I am sure after sometime you will get the gist.
Omg
I hope you really get paid for this hard work
Typing all this long piece of shyte for someone who knows nothing about your existence??

Now Mr.Loyal fan,with your warped sense of reasoning,you couldnt deduce that comment as a sarcastic one?

And i hope you also have a nice way of arranging your daily activities likke you just arranged someone else's.
For the sake of your mental stability,i hope you were also with her at the chinese resturant. If nah. Then you need help!!

Only your fantasies cant upgrade you

6 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
dechandel:
Omg
I hope you really get paid for this hard work
Typing all this long piece of shyte for someone who knows nothing about your existence??

Now Mr.Loyal fan,with your warped sense of reasoning,you couldnt deduce that comment as a sarcastic one?

And i hope you also have a nice way of arranging your daily activities likke you just arranged someone else's.
For the sake of your mental stability,i hope you were also with her at the chinese resturant. If nah. Then you need help!!

Only your fantasies cant upgrade you

Wow I can't believe two people who were so in love with each other, enjoyed a very pleasurable intimate experience only to yield you as a result
Its so saddening
Anyway I don't blame them. Mother nature just has a way of repaying us evil for good. But I am sure they've had better perhaps before or after you

You might not know anything about my existence but looking at your profile I think I can do a good job of imagining yours
I know its not been easy. I know how sad and bitter you might be feeling. Bitterness you try to mask with pretense and showing off.
My best advice. See a psychologist. It seems you are already loosing a grip on reality

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
smartshadow:

Wow I can't believe two people who were so in love with each other, enjoyed a very pleasurable intimate experience only to yield you as a result
Its so saddening
Anyway I don't blame them. Mother nature just has a way of repaying us evil for good. But I am sure they've had better perhaps before or after you

You might not know anything about my existence but looking at your profile I think I can do a good job of imagining yours
I know its not been easy. I know how sad and bitter you might be feeling. Bitterness you try to mask with pretense and showing off.
My best advice. See a psychologist. It seems you are already loosing a grip on reality
This is not Nice.
It is either you are suffering from a low self esteem or you just have this hatred for awesomeness.
Why are you bashing the poor lassie?

6 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
rexkexmilan:
This is not Nice.
It is either you are suffering from a low self esteem or you just have this hatred for awesomeness.
Why are you bashing the poor lassie?

Look small boy, go and play your temple run. I don't know who called you here.
Can't you see adults are talking. I don't know about now but back then when adults talked, kids listened and took notes.

18 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
smartshadow:

Look small boy, go and play your temple run. I don't know who called you here.
Can't you see adults are talking. I don't know about now but back then when adults talked, kids listened and took notes.
The lady in question is my friend.
PS: When you, a "full grown man" exchange quotes with a lady unnecessarily, What does that make you??

1 Like

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by dechandel(f): 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
smartshadow:

Its so saddening

LOL

Fathia Balogun. Biko if you are on Nl. Someone needs to be rewarded
Dude calm down,Ok. With the way you are ranting,i fear a nervous breakdown for you. Easy!! Now what the 4uk did you just type?

Its not about bringing long epistles. Type something sensible. Then submit

14 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by axortedbabe(f): 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
smartshadow:

Why are you ladies so annoying. isn't it obvious she is just coming from church
Or doesn't your mum where gele to church.
#NONSENSE
my friend shut up n face ur front, did op in anyway indicate that she was coming bk frm church?...heediot

2 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
dechandel:
LOL

Fathia Balogun. Biko if you are on Nl. Someone needs to be rewarded
Dude calm down,Ok. With the way you are ranting,i fear a nervous breakdown for you. Easy!! Now what the 4uk did you just type?

Its not about bringing long epistles. Type something sensible. Then submit
You know just like the way you select those cheap clothes you normally wear. That's the way I select people I spend my time having conservation with. Whether through writing or in person and surprisingly you have succeeded in leading me into breaking such principle. That's what NL does to you

Anyway I am comforted by the fact that in real life I would never reply or have anything to do with a mediocre minded person.

12 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by dechandel(f): 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
smartshadow:

You know just like the way you select those cheap clothes you normally wear. That's the way I select people I spend my time having conservation with. Whether through writing or in person and surprisingly you have succeeded in leading me into breaking such principle. That's what NL does to you

Anyway I am comforted by the fact that in real life I would never reply or have anything to do with a mediocre minded person.
Its not really my fault that your father didnt wipe you off with just a tissue? Your existence down the toilet would have been much more better. So face your father who made you unlucky and not me!!

6 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
axortedbabe:
my friend shut up n face ur front, did op in anyway indicate that she was coming bk frm church?...heediot

Sundays are normally my best days of the week but I don't know what is happening today
Nigeria really needs absolute change. Too much demented people everywhere.
I thought you only see such people on the streets and walkways but it seems they have somehow found their way to into social media
axortedbabe are you in any way related to dechandel. Because I think you girls need counselling.
And for your question I think I just explained it to your demented half.

8 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
dechandel:
Its not really my fault that your father didnt wipe you off with just a tissue? Your existence down the toilet would have been much more better. So face your father who made you unlucky and not me!!

Permit me to ask if you have a boyfriend. Because if you don't you should get one.
Yours is a case of manic depressive disorder. You should look it up on google
Having a boyfriend or someone close helps in decreasing the effects.
I just hope it doesn't escalate into something worse.
God help Nigeria

14 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
smartshadow:

Permit me to ask if you have a boyfriend. Because if you don't you should get one.
Yours is a case of manic depressive disorder. You should look it up on google
Having a boyfriend or someone close helps in decreasing the effects.
I just hope it doesn't escalate into something worse.
God help Nigeria

Bro, haba, na lady you dey follow drag like this? Why na? Just let it slide already jaree, you're a guy for Pete's sake.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by koikoi2(m): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
Some people don't know d meaning of beauty.

There is no need for me to talk, i comment my reserve.

I mean I reserve my.......

1 Like

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Akosbaba(m): 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
Native attires just make pple look classy.sexy mama

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBN's Maria Apologizes To Apostle Selman For Mistaking Him For Another Pastor / Rita Dominic Still Alluring At 42 [PICS] / 'Chinese Doll' - Toke Makinwa Wears New Beautiful Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.