Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Dr Kikelomo Ogunlela Anunobi Saves Life Of Man In UK As Colleagues Take Tea - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr Kikelomo Ogunlela Anunobi Saves Life Of Man In UK As Colleagues Take Tea (39192 Views)

Gunmen Assassinate UBTH Doctor, Otote Osaikhuomwan, Colleagues Protest (Photos) / Early Detection Saves Life- 10 Important Things To Know About Breast Cancer / Chemical Drugs Kill You Gradually But Regenerative Medicine Saves Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Kikelomo Ogunlela Anunobi Saves Life Of Man In UK As Colleagues Take Tea by lordatkinson07(m): 6:38am On Aug 25, 2019
Good news about Nigerians this week.
Am relieved at last

Atleast 83---1 is better than 83--0.
God safe Nigeria
Re: Dr Kikelomo Ogunlela Anunobi Saves Life Of Man In UK As Colleagues Take Tea by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 25, 2019
If it's saving lives you will see Yoruba names but if it's damaging the image of the country you will see other names not similar to Yoruba...

I didn't say anything... Any nyamiri that quote me, die by fire... Die.. die... Die... Die... Die..
Re: Dr Kikelomo Ogunlela Anunobi Saves Life Of Man In UK As Colleagues Take Tea by boddy4real: 7:16am On Aug 25, 2019
Keep representing the good Nigerians in UK. I will soon join you there.
Re: Dr Kikelomo Ogunlela Anunobi Saves Life Of Man In UK As Colleagues Take Tea by harjay1986: 7:34am On Aug 25, 2019
Marineghost:
Kudos.....jare
Not like those Yam leg ape from one part of the country

Hey shut the f××k up, must you go abusing other tribe everytime, if u dont find anything good in dem den u keep silent, and we all pray Nigeria should be a better place for us, but not with this
Re: Dr Kikelomo Ogunlela Anunobi Saves Life Of Man In UK As Colleagues Take Tea by zionic(m): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2019
PRESS ye this day,
(Like) For good Nigerians
(Share) For anyhow person.
grin
Re: Dr Kikelomo Ogunlela Anunobi Saves Life Of Man In UK As Colleagues Take Tea by femi4: 8:28am On Aug 25, 2019
Youngmum1:
Good Nigerian! There are so many more of us out there!
Are you kíkẹ́lọmọ
Re: Dr Kikelomo Ogunlela Anunobi Saves Life Of Man In UK As Colleagues Take Tea by femi4: 8:30am On Aug 25, 2019
africandollar:
Real story...while she was out for tea with colleagues
OP wrote...as colleagues take tea angry
MOD...while colleagues take tea angry

OP & MOD...what the hell is wrong with both of you?
I thought I was the only one who was confused
Re: Dr Kikelomo Ogunlela Anunobi Saves Life Of Man In UK As Colleagues Take Tea by ukaface(f): 8:30am On Aug 25, 2019
lovemoi2:
Good one
I look foward to the day Nigerians will come together and fight TRIBALISM

The day the youths with come together and fight any leader promoting TRIBALISM
it can't happen,not even in dreams.
Re: Dr Kikelomo Ogunlela Anunobi Saves Life Of Man In UK As Colleagues Take Tea by Correcto: 8:39am On Aug 25, 2019
When I saw this news online the Dr name was Kike Anunobi. Within few hours someone has added lomo and Ogunlele. May God help this shithole
H100:
Dr Kikelomo Ogunlela Anunobi is a staff of Chesworld Park Hospital United Kingdom, and has inspired other Nigerians to do good and get the reward that follows just by her own action. Dr Kikeolomo  showed the unrivaled humanitarian Instincts of Nigerians to the world when she took it upon herself to save the life of a choking patient even at an extra discomfort and continued until recovery is certain.

Read screenshot of what her employers wrote

Her reaction to that appreciation will amaze you, see more details

https://onegoodhead.com/kikelomo-ogunlela-anunobi-save-life/

Re: Dr Kikelomo Ogunlela Anunobi Saves Life Of Man In UK As Colleagues Take Tea by safetyInspector(m): 8:43am On Aug 25, 2019
If she try this in Saudi she will go in for it. The country is a funny one. Man is not authorized to give woman CPR and the same to woman to man even at the point of death.
Re: Dr Kikelomo Ogunlela Anunobi Saves Life Of Man In UK As Colleagues Take Tea by nadesh(f): 9:34am On Aug 25, 2019
DaInferno:
so? is it not what you are paid to do?
another day, u ma go drink tea while others are working. undecidedso? is it not what you are paid to do?
another day, u ma go drink tea while others are working.
sense is free
Re: Dr Kikelomo Ogunlela Anunobi Saves Life Of Man In UK As Colleagues Take Tea by Youngmum1(f): 10:44am On Aug 25, 2019
femi4:
Are you kíkẹ́lọmọ
No I'm not kikelomo but I'm one of the numerous good Nigerians wink
Re: Dr Kikelomo Ogunlela Anunobi Saves Life Of Man In UK As Colleagues Take Tea by Biritiko: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2019
Mustsucceed:

How is like an Igbo name? Be serious ..for goodness sake
I was responding to that mumu
Re: Dr Kikelomo Ogunlela Anunobi Saves Life Of Man In UK As Colleagues Take Tea by Lamanii22(f): 10:46am On Aug 25, 2019
H100:
Dr Kikelomo Ogunlela Anunobi is a staff of Chesworld Park Hospital United Kingdom, and has inspired other Nigerians to do good and get the reward that follows just by her own action. Dr Kikeolomo  showed the unrivaled humanitarian Instincts of Nigerians to the world when she took it upon herself to save the life of a choking patient even at an extra discomfort and continued until recovery is certain.

Read screenshot of what her employers wrote

Her reaction to that appreciation will amaze you, see more details

https://onegoodhead.com/kikelomo-ogunlela-anunobi-save-life/

A lot of Yoruba people are in the UK...
Re: Dr Kikelomo Ogunlela Anunobi Saves Life Of Man In UK As Colleagues Take Tea by Originalsly: 11:22am On Aug 25, 2019
H100:

Dr Kikeolomo  showed the unrivaled humanitarian Instincts of Nigerians to the world

Bloggers and their excesses. Unrivaled humanitarian instinct indeed.... when pastors take away from the poor and politicians deny the poor while both enrich themselves. What she did is what she as a doctor is supposed to do... render assistance. No need for all this over the top praise.
Re: Dr Kikelomo Ogunlela Anunobi Saves Life Of Man In UK As Colleagues Take Tea by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
No matter what a Nigerian accomplishes abroad , it's negligible, until Nigeria is fixed especially in human capital development no one cares.

I know free speech is not allowed here because the moderators are low self-esteem idiots.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed / Body Goals: Lady Shares Transformation Pictures After 5years / Ada Priscilla Nzimiro: The Tragic Story Of The First Igbo Female Medical Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.